Hydaelyn Role-Players
Nosebleed Raids/Duties - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Nosebleed Raids/Duties (/showthread.php?tid=7742)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Nosebleed Raids/Duties - Berrod Armstrong - 07-22-2014

(07-22-2014, 12:33 PM)Oscare Wrote:
(07-22-2014, 12:32 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(07-22-2014, 12:29 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Humbly propose thread is changed to "7 shirtless highlanders and also Roen" because we all know that's what everyone is thinking.

'specially Roen.

I wanted to be equal-opportunity, but yes. 

We need to make a Roen-summoning circle. Get her back in Ul'dah. I think we can pull her through the aether if we get 8 shirtless highlander males around one table in the quicksand.
She slowly just crawls out of it like a zombie.

"MUUUUUSCCCLEEEEEES......"
"To summon the primal Roen, the beast tribes require substantial worship and a large quantity of highlander pecs."

-- Taken from in game quest text

RE: Nosebleed Raids/Duties - Aya - 07-22-2014

(07-22-2014, 12:29 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Humbly propose thread is changed to "7 shirtless highlanders and also Roen" because we all know that's what everyone is thinking.

'specially Roen.

We need to make a Roen-summoning circle. Get her back in Ul'dah. I think we can pull her through the aether if we get 8 shirtless highlander males around one table in the quicksand.
She's not the only one that you'd summon O.O

RE: Nosebleed Raids/Duties - Warren Castille - 07-22-2014

(07-22-2014, 12:40 PM)Aya Wrote:

'specially Roen.

She's not the only one that you'd summon O.O

GENTLEMEN. I THINK THERE IS MONEY TO BE MADE HERE. LET'S NOT BE HASTY.

RE: Nosebleed Raids/Duties - Kage - 07-22-2014

So obviously, there needs to be an 8-man of those -summoned-.

We have Roen, Delial... Aya...

Hurm~

RE: Nosebleed Raids/Duties - Aya - 07-22-2014

(07-22-2014, 12:42 PM)ExKage Wrote: So obviously, there needs to be an 8-man of those -summoned-.

We have Roen, Delial... Aya...

Hurm~
Don't be so hasty!

RE: Nosebleed Raids/Duties - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-22-2014

If only we could queue as a full alliance. Could you imagine? One party is full of shirtless Highlanders, another full of fangirls, and then some poor other party from DF would be stuck watching us emote instead of fight.

RE: Nosebleed Raids/Duties - Roen - 07-22-2014

Hmm. Me thinks the Highlander male to whoever-is-summoned ratio needs to be much higher.

*sage nod*

[sub](because I don't want to share) Tonberry[/sub]

RE: Nosebleed Raids/Duties - Warren Castille - 07-22-2014

(07-22-2014, 12:47 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: If only we could queue as a full alliance. Could you imagine? One party is full of shirtless Highlanders, another full of fangirls, and then some poor other party from DF would be stuck watching us emote instead of fight.

First boss of ST does mention wanting manflesh...

8 /poses all at once, followed by the fangirl party charging in in a fit of jealousy, and the third party attempting to vote disband.

I've mentioned on Scylla "heh. wants manflesh. heh"

Anyway, alliance queues are planned for 2.35 last I heard.

But we could still gather 24 people and just queue in French :3

RE: Nosebleed Raids/Duties - Berrod Armstrong - 07-22-2014

(07-22-2014, 12:47 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: If only we could queue as a full alliance. Could you imagine? One party is full of shirtless Highlanders, another full of fangirls, and then some poor other party from DF would be stuck watching us emote instead of fight.
I can just see the bosses. 

Scylla: "So much beauty! HOW DARE YOU, I WILL KILL YOU ALL!"

Glasya: "...Such swole...! MAKE POSES WITH ME!"

Amon: "Oh no, no no. I'm not bothering to fight you, this is the real show. I need a good seat."

Xande: "You DARE pit your pectorals against the Emperor's?! FEEL THE FURY OF FALLING STARS!"

Doga and Unei just nosebleed to death and G'raha Tia sobs in a corner.

RE: Nosebleed Raids/Duties - Oscare - 07-22-2014

(07-22-2014, 12:52 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:
I can just see the bosses. 

Scylla: "So much beauty! HOW DARE YOU, I WILL KILL YOU ALL!"

Glasya: "...Such swole...! MAKE POSES WITH ME!"

Amon: "Oh no, no no. I'm not bothering to fight you, this is the real show. I need a good seat."

Xande: "You DARE pit your pectorals against the Emperor's?! FEEL THE FURY OF FALLING STARS!"

Doga and Unei just nosebleed to death and G'raha Tia sobs in a corner.
The bara bosses approve.
... what if the random alliance swole shames us
oh lord

It's clear. We just make a 24 man raid of ST queueing under German or French *nod*

RE: Nosebleed Raids/Duties - Oscare - 07-22-2014

(07-22-2014, 12:57 PM)ExKage Wrote: It's clear. We just make a 24 man raid of ST queueing under German or French *nod*
We can drag Haeden with us if we're going French.

<3 u Haeden

RE: Nosebleed Raids/Duties - Whittledown - 07-22-2014

*Hornet sets up a beach chair with a nice parasol and a glass of sun tea to watch the festivities*

Kage's not a highlander nor is he female..

but he could PLD or BLM for the third alliance. That goes "wot"