Hydaelyn Role-Players
Forum Signatures, Avatars, Drawings - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Forum Signatures, Avatars, Drawings (/showthread.php?tid=7683)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Forum Signatures, Avatars, Drawings [Commission] - Gaspard - 09-07-2014

So, being the unrelenting GFX addict that I am, I decided to give drawings another shot with the mouse, this time, using a different program called SAI.

[Image: PDSqq4Y.png]

Mind = Fuckin' Blown. I love this new program

RE: Forum Signatures, Avatars, Drawings [Commission] - Gaspard - 09-07-2014

[Image: ERqVmHJ.png]

And the finished product, I suggest fullscreen view :o

RE: Forum Signatures, Avatars, Drawings [Commission] - Roswyn - 09-10-2014

Can't wait to get mine. Big Grin

RE: Forum Signatures, Avatars, Drawings [Commission] - Gaspard - 10-15-2014

STATUS UPDATE

So!, after getting my hands on a Tablet and practicing with it like crazy, I got some new..stuff.

[Image: fze8jgm.png]

[Image: sEXRKow.png]

So yeah

A: I love my new tablet
B: I'm getting the hang of sketching
C: Next step - Proper lineart that doesn't look like the Hunchback of notre dame
D: Step afterwards - Proper shading'

aaand another 

[Image: obFPd53.png]

[Image: dj6dA9E.png]

RE: Forum Signatures, Avatars, Drawings [Commission] - Parvacake - 10-16-2014

I wouldn't mind a sig if you still have openings Smile

RE: Forum Signatures, Avatars, Drawings [Commission] - Gaspard - 10-30-2014

[Image: k4yd5YT.png]

Le new sig

RE: Forum Signatures, Avatars, Drawings [Commission] - Erik Mynhier - 11-02-2014

I would very much like an avi+sig set in the hyper-realistic style you did Val's in. The first post said 50k for such a set yes?

RE: Forum Signatures, Avatars, Drawings [Commission] - Gaspard - 11-02-2014

Aye aye. I'd need a good screenshot of your liking, and then I can fix you up something similar to Vals relatively quickly. The 50K fee in the first post is the updated one, so that's the current one, yes. 

So, just send me a good Screenshot (prefferably with no UI elements) And I'll get something done for ya.

RE: Forum Signatures, Avatars, Drawings [Commission] - Erik Mynhier - 11-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 04:00 PM)Gaspard Wrote: Aye aye. I'd need a good screenshot of your liking, and then I can fix you up something similar to Vals relatively quickly. The 50K fee in the first post is the updated one, so that's the current one, yes. 

So, just send me a good Screenshot (prefferably with no UI elements) And I'll get something done for ya.

Very well, ill send it tonight after work.

RE: Forum Signatures, Avatars, Drawings [Commission] - Steel Wolf - 11-03-2014

Do you accept Paypal for commissions?  My charrie is very much lacking a good sig pic, and my Photoshop/art skills have utterly failed me.  :<

RE: Forum Signatures, Avatars, Drawings [Commission] - Gaspard - 11-03-2014

i take ingame gil only, because I currently don't feel comfortable charging hard cash for where I am at quality wise.

50k ingame basically

RE: Forum Signatures, Avatars, Drawings [Commission] - Steel Wolf - 11-03-2014

(11-03-2014, 03:58 PM)Gaspard Wrote: i take ingame gil only, because I currently don't feel comfortable charging hard cash for where I am at quality wise.

50k ingame basically
...which is kinda hilarious since I'm better off fiscally IRL than I am in-game.  XD

Welp, if I hit that mark, I'll pester you again. 

...which case, knowing my luck, you'll have commissions closed again.  XD In any case, thank you for the response.

EDIT TO ADD: Hi there! I'm a moron! Big Grin

I actually totally do have 50k in gil that I could pay. So..uhm...hi! Ever drawn for an idiot before? :3

RE: Forum Signatures, Avatars, Drawings [Commission] - Gaspard - 11-11-2014

[Image: aTmlk1n.png]

Next satisfied Customer