Hydaelyn Role-Players
Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: closed - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: closed (/showthread.php?tid=7559)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Xenedra - 04-21-2015

Cleaning up and double checking the rules, yo.

Rule edit:
Quote:4. Advertising and Spamming: "This isn't Craigslist." Don't post advertisements without permission. You can advertise your commissions in the Artisan House, your events in the Events forums, your RP in the Making Connections forum, and your linkshell or free company in the Linkshell Hall. Any other advertisements can only be posted with the express permission of the administration. The administration reserves the right to prune content from these forums following rules that will be clearly posted on the forums and are included here by reference.

Rhae's request sort of falls on a borderline here, so I'll post it up in the Mod forums for a precautionary check. Brb with that answer, kiddos~

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Xenedra - 04-22-2015

We're giving the tip jar the go ahead as it supports her art, just like paying directly for it would. We're not buying her a car or anything, so it's within the rules XD.

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Zaheela - 04-22-2015

[Image: SVFXD3r.png]
Logo work done for the Red Wings Company. The watermark is there just incase it's picked up by a search engine spider, but Erik gets the shiny non watermarked version. =w=

Edit: This is pretty obvious, but.... Better safe then sorry - About logo work; There's a reason for the watermark. I may be the drawer of pretty pictures, but this is THE REQUESTER'S image. You may not edit, reuse, or repost the whole/part of without THEIR permission. No if, ands, or buts.

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Seye Qhesu - 04-22-2015

(04-22-2015, 05:27 PM)Zaheela Wrote: [Image: SVFXD3r.png]
Logo work done for the Red Wings Company. The watermark is there just incase it's picked up by a search engine spider, but Erik gets the shiny non watermarked version. =w=
Very Nice! The bird looks amazing!

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Zaheela - 04-23-2015

[Image: Jxn1pkx.png]

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 02:49 PM)Zaheela Wrote: You two need to let herself grump in her blanket nest in peace.

[Image: vPQXZbv.png]

don't you know smothering with luv is the best grump buster? *snugs too* x3

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Erik Mynhier - 04-23-2015

(04-22-2015, 05:27 PM)Zaheela Wrote: [Image: SVFXD3r.png]

Edit: This is pretty obvious, but.... Better safe then sorry - About logo work; There's a reason for the watermark. I may be the drawer of pretty pictures, but this is THE REQUESTER'S image. You may not edit, reuse, or repost the whole/part of without THEIR permission. No if, ands, or buts.

I love every bit of it, and was warmed to the core when you offered. I think my favorite part of it all is the heart shape on it's chest. The logo is beautiful, thank you.

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Ilwe'ran - 04-23-2015

*Runs around Rhea, walks on the blanket, stumble on her*
Rheaaaaaaaa !
*Nuzzles grumpy Rhea*

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Zaheela - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 03:18 PM)Ilweran Wrote: *Runs around Rhea, walks on the blanket, stumble on her*
Rheaaaaaaaa !
*Nuzzles grumpy Rhea*

*tries to steal her blanket back and curl back up into her blanketball*

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Arrelaine - 04-23-2015

I really like the phoenix!

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Geisterfuchs - 04-23-2015

Looky there... a nice and tasty looking tail!

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Ilwe'ran - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 04:10 PM)Zaheela Wrote:
(04-23-2015, 03:18 PM)Ilweran Wrote: *Runs around Rhea, walks on the blanket, stumble on her*
Rheaaaaaaaa !
*Nuzzles grumpy Rhea*

*tries to steal her blanket back and curl back up into her blanketball*

*flops under the blanket as he loses his balance and begins to purr*
Blanket !

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-23-2015

i love the colors on the shield overall (bird and metalworks) but the feet stick out to me. they're dapper o3o nice sharp little talons.

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Zaheela - 04-24-2015

(04-23-2015, 04:55 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: i love the colors on the shield overall (bird and metalworks) but the feet stick out to me. they're dapper o3o nice sharp little talons.

I was a little worried they'd stick out too much...

*there is a thooooom behind the cats...*

[Image: BXNEAZ4.png]
(ruffles needed a Proper portrait)

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-24-2015

nah, they're dapper Big Grin

ooommmggg cuuuttteee puppy! OuO i wondered how that flyer went but i lost track of it when i saw someone was picking the puppy up! sooo cute >u<