Hydaelyn Role-Players
The "Shipping" Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The "Shipping" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7547)

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Kage - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 12:57 PM)Roen Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 12:52 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Roen. Ideal traits in a partner.

Go.

Pecs, abs... "Yay"

Waitaminnit when did I get thrown into a Dating Game?!
Better than when FoM said there will be a dating game event and Kage (even as a lala) would be one of the... people involved...?

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-30-2014

Go.

Pecs, abs... "Yay"

If I had access to photoshop and had some decent photoshopping skills, I'd make a fake dating-sim box for Roen at this point. Instead, I ask everyone to use their imagination.

(07-30-2014, 12:58 PM)Melkire Wrote: There's no need for this.

Just find her a Gharen who isn't Gharen.

Duh.

This.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Warren Castille - 07-30-2014

Go.

Pecs, abs... "Yay"

Just go with it.

I mean the other stuff. Does she secretly want to be coddled and not have to take up the sword? Is she looking for a warrior to stand alongside her, fighting the good fight? Someone sophisticated? Artsy? A writer? A painter?

Or is she content to just rub her face on his washboard abs at the end of the day, regardless of what human qualities he possesses?

"I am the cleeeeaaaanest shiiiiiiiiirt eeeeeeeveeeeeerrrrrrr"

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Roen - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 01:01 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Just go with it.

I mean the other stuff. Does she secretly want to be coddled and not have to take up the sword? Is she looking for a warrior to stand alongside her, fighting the good fight? Someone sophisticated? Artsy? A writer? A painter?

Or is she content to just rub her face on his washboard abs at the end of the day, regardless of what human qualities he possesses?

Warren, if you were not so AMUSING I would not even be playing along. OYYY.

Um.

I always never made a type for her actually? Always left it up to RP chemistry. It could be any of the above! (preference for Highlanders is purely from the player HA HA HA)(what)(pecs. abs!)(okay probably not lalas)(I just can't see the physics of...)(I am using up all my parenthesis quota for the day)

I am not gonna mention that one time where... shekindofdevelopedacrushonGharenbutthatwasBEFOREsheknewhewasherbrothersoYEAH.

Don't tell Hornet because she'd kill me.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Whittledown - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 01:00 PM)ExKage Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 12:58 PM)Melkire Wrote: There's no need for this.

Just find her a Gharen who isn't Gharen.

Duh.

This.

I briefly forgot that Gharen and Roen were brother and sister and had a filthy proposition to make but then nopenopenopenopenope

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Melkire - 07-30-2014

I told you so.

I knew so.

In fact its come up in RP.

Which is why it is Gharen but not.

Also please no to Fillion

(07-30-2014, 01:08 PM)Roen Wrote:

Um.

I always never made a type for her actually? Always left it up to RP chemistry. It could be any of the above! (preference for Highlanders is purely from the player HA HA HA)(what)(pecs. abs!)(okay probably not lalas)(I just can't see the physics of...)(I am using up all my parenthesis quota for the day)

I am not gonna mention that one time where... shekindofdevelopedacrushonGharenbutthatwasBEFOREsheknewhewasherbrothersoYEAH.

If there is ANYONE who is supportive of Gharen getting laid it's Hornet. She loves her man, but she acknowledges that her behavior is kind of unequal. She's encouraged him!

Also she secretly believes that she doesn't deserve him and wants him to meet and fall in love with a woman who can be more to him than she can and have babies and stuff.

(07-30-2014, 11:18 AM)Roen Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 11:17 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: HornetXDogberry because dohoho

I support this ship! Thumbsup

Hornet x Dogberry could possibly solve and simultaneously trigger a LOT of problems. By which I mean of course, ship away.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Aya - 07-30-2014

What a perfect Oscare (and Aya), Warren!! *laughs*

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Berrod Armstrong - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 01:11 PM)Whittledown Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 01:08 PM)Roen Wrote:

Um.

If there is ANYONE who is supportive of Gharen getting laid it's Hornet.  She loves her man, but she acknowledges that her behavior is kind of unequal.  She's encouraged him!

Also she secretly believes that she doesn't deserve him and wants him to meet and fall in love with a woman who can be more to him than she can and have babies and stuff.
...What is it with Berrod and macking on taken ladies?

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 01:23 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: ...What is it with Berrod and macking on taken ladies?

"I swear! I didn't know she was taken!" -as he gets pulled aside

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Warren Castille - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 01:23 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: ...What is it with Berrod and macking on taken ladies?

Menphina plays cruel jokes.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - dearie doe - 07-30-2014

I lurk in this thread way too much.