Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Rum N' Rumble - Opening Soon! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Rum N' Rumble - Opening Soon! (/showthread.php?tid=7497)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Rum N' Rumble - Opening Soon! - ArmachiA - 06-26-2014

Ward Five - Plot 20 in Mist

An IC Bar and event center, run by the NB's offshoot guild - The Adamant. Coming soon to an Balmung server near you.

This post will be to get the word out of a new RP joint in Limsa, posting about events and the status of it. Currently, we are still trying to get it ready (No house yet since we had to move the NB out and into their large) but we'll keep posting news in here!

Right on the beach, for all your beach party needs.

RE: The Rum and Rumble - Opening Soon! - Zhavi - 06-26-2014

What um. . .what sort of bar?

>>

RE: The Rum and Rumble - Opening Soon! - Aya - 06-26-2014

...  Beach House ...?

Aya's about to pack a travel bag for LIMSA! Damn the Pirates, full speed ahead!

RE: The Rum and Rumble - Opening Soon! - Oscare - 06-26-2014

Ohh, another tavern. Totally expect Oscare to pop his head in there every once in a while after opening! Big Grin

Well, I mean, there are nice bars where you order mixed drinks and wear nice clothing down to the ones where only hard alcohol gets served and all surfaces are sticky and you can't tell what their original color used to be. I NEED MORE OF THE LATTER. ;_;

RE: The Rum and Rumble - Opening Soon! - Melodia - 06-26-2014

(06-26-2014, 11:24 AM)Zhavi Wrote: Well, I mean, there are nice bars where you order mixed drinks and wear nice clothing down to the ones where only hard alcohol gets served and all surfaces are sticky and you can't tell what their original color used to be.  I NEED MORE OF THE LATTER.  ;_;
I'm in this FC and know the members.....(LOL love you guys!)...it's likely to be the latter. Laugh

Edit: Depending on who's on duty, I'd say. LOL!!

(06-26-2014, 11:25 AM)Rurutani Wrote:
(06-26-2014, 11:24 AM)Zhavi Wrote: Well, I mean, there are nice bars where you order mixed drinks and wear nice clothing down to the ones where only hard alcohol gets served and all surfaces are sticky and you can't tell what their original color used to be.  I NEED MORE OF THE LATTER.  ;_;
I'm in this FC and know the members.....(LOL love you guys!)...it's likely to be the latter. Laugh

Edit: Depending on who's on duty, I'd say. LOL!!

:o

if this is so I will go be quietly excited in the corner

RE: The Rum and Rumble - Opening Soon! - ArmachiA - 06-26-2014

It's the latter, definitely. The basement is going to be used for a Fight Club like event, but we're still hashing the logistics out on that one. And Yes, Aya, the property is one of the three small houses in Mist that looks out into the Beach. Really really nice area and the beach is RIGHT THERE.

(06-26-2014, 11:35 AM)ArmachiA Wrote: It's the latter, definitely. The basement is going to be used for a Fight Club like event, but we're still hashing the logistics out on that one. And Yes, Aya, the property is one of the three small houses in Mist that looks out into the Beach. Really really nice area and the beach is RIGHT THERE.

A fighting ring too? Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.

I love you guys.

RE: The Rum and Rumble - Opening Soon! - MrPoopyButtHole - 06-27-2014

Pyralis will be camped outside the tavern with rum and nudity. Lots of nudity.

RE: The Rum and Rumble - Opening Soon! - LiadansWhisper - 06-27-2014

First it needs to stop looking like a Captain D's.

Srsly, Armi, you need to go look in there. Siben is not allowed to decorate anymore!

RE: The Rum and Rumble - Opening Soon! - ArmachiA - 06-27-2014

HAHAHAHAHA.

I'm looking at it right now because Ellion was like "Did you see this!?" and proceeded to order a number 3 at the window.

Also, we welcome all the nudity. All of it.

RE: The Rum N' Rumble - Opening Soon! - Oscare - 06-27-2014

(06-27-2014, 02:49 PM)ArmachiA Wrote: HAHAHAHAHA.

I'm looking at it right now because Ellion was like "Did you see this!?" and proceeded to order a number 3 at the window.

Also, we welcome all the nudity. All of it.
Good.
Imeanwhat.

RE: The Rum N' Rumble - Opening Soon! - Xydane - 06-27-2014

D-did... you just say... fight club? o.o

OH. MAH. HALONE.

RE: The Rum N' Rumble - Opening Soon! - ArmachiA - 06-27-2014

Yup! Currently working on the "pit" in the basement because no one can agree on what it should look like!

(Well, we all can agree that it shouldn't look like Captain D's)