Hydaelyn Role-Players
Crystal Tower 2 Premade - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Crystal Tower 2 Premade (/showthread.php?tid=7403)

Pages: 1 2

Crystal Tower 2 Premade - Haru Qwey - 06-19-2014

With the coming of 2.3 we shall be getting a new wing of CT, and even at this stage CT 1 is still more often then not a derp fest. A few weeks ago several prominent  members of the RP community on balmung successfully pulled off a coordinated full alliance premade multiple times in a row. My hope is to repeat that process teh patch week for CT 2!. I need two people who have access to mumble, to help me lead the two other full party s.

The tentative date for this event is July 9th at approximately 8 central.

This date is subject to change if the attunemt is as dumb as CT 1 was, as well as if my progression team takes the night off. Please RSVP via PM or on this thread. There are currently 19 slots open and a finalized list will be made the Saturday before patch.

RE: Crystal Tower 2 Premade - Dogberry - 06-19-2014

I'll probably do CT 2 pretty heavily at first. If you need a fist or a lance or whatever, lemme know. I've said for a long time that the real challenge in CT isn't the dungeon itself, it's the Human Condition.

RE: Crystal Tower 2 Premade - Melkire - 06-19-2014

I don't remember exactly where or in which Live Letter this was mentioned, but I do distinctly recall Yoshi mentioning that they were pushing for the capability to allow people to queue in groups of 24 so that Free Companies could do CT ((and presumably Frontlines) together.

I wouldn't be surprised if that capability comes out when CT2 does.

RE: Crystal Tower 2 Premade - Whittledown - 06-19-2014

I'd be happy to come along as a Tank (WAR) or DPS (DRG). Obsidian Hornet could use a new challenge.

RE: Crystal Tower 2 Premade - Volatile Core - 06-19-2014

I'll probably be game.

RE: Crystal Tower 2 Premade - U'roh Tia - 06-19-2014

I'm in. Roh needs something to put his shiny gear DRG to work in. I can come as a WAR tank or DRG DPS.

RE: Crystal Tower 2 Premade - Dogberry - 06-19-2014

Oh man, RPing this would be interesting. We dive through ancient Allagan ruins, deteating horrible monsters from before time itself and dodge deadly traps set for us and what are the fruits of our labors? Clothing! No, let's overlook all the other useful and valuable artifacts that could expand our civilization and make us filthy rich. Those shoes are just to DIE for!

RE: Crystal Tower 2 Premade - FreelanceWizard - 06-19-2014

(06-19-2014, 02:34 PM)Dogberry Wrote: I've said for a long time that the real challenge in CT isn't the dungeon itself, it's the Human Condition.

So true. Sad

If you need an anything (ranged DPS, healer, or tank), I'm willing to help out if I'm available at the time in question (July 9 I can do, though Smile ). My preference is healing, but I'm happy to do whatever's needed.

EDIT: Should it be relevant (unlikely, given that CT2 is still supposed to be pretty easy Smile ), I'm currently WHM i85, PLD i83, BLM i83, SCH i82, and SMN i80.

RE: Crystal Tower 2 Premade - CanaanAzure - 06-19-2014

I'll most likely be 99% down for this. 
WHM at your service~.

RE: Crystal Tower 2 Premade - Kage - 06-23-2014

About the 24 member alliance queues, I believe they have it planned for 2.35.

RE: Crystal Tower 2 Premade - Melkire - 06-23-2014

(06-23-2014, 11:09 AM)ExKage Wrote: About the 24 member alliance queues, I believe they have it planned for 2.35.

Thanks, Kage!

RE: Crystal Tower 2 Premade - Adrian - 06-24-2014

I'd be willing to go for this. Dhemgeim's really only made to be a PLD (i95) in character, but I can also sub WHM or BRD if needs be!

RE: Crystal Tower 2 Premade - Medipack - 06-26-2014

I'd be up for joining this as well~
Theta's a SMN (ilevel 93) doing a bit of research on some artifacts of allagan that has unfortunately come into her possession (and on her person) and would definitely be interested in investigating some more ruins!

Though if this isn't going to be an RP event, that's fine as well! I want that Scylla top!

RE: Crystal Tower 2 Premade - OttoVann - 06-30-2014

I would love to but I only white mage please let me know

RE: Crystal Tower 2 Premade - Avalt Laguz - 06-30-2014

When this is possible for a full premade I'd love to be involved Big Grin