Hydaelyn Role-Players
Spooky the 13th- Cedarwood Pumpkin Plot (Lower Noscea) <pos>: (30,17) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Spooky the 13th- Cedarwood Pumpkin Plot (Lower Noscea) <pos>: (30,17) (/showthread.php?tid=7377)

Pages: 1 2

Spooky the 13th- Cedarwood Pumpkin Plot (Lower Noscea) <pos>: (30,17) - Pumpkinweed - 06-14-2014

Next Event:
Date: June 20th
Time: 5pm PST (8pm EST)

So the Piquant Pumpkin's opening was a HUGE success! Let's go and have some fun and light up the spooky campsite of Bluefog! There will be an updated menu with fun new items, more competitions, news & rumors floating around Hydalen and much, much more!

The Piquant Pumpkin's security will be aiding those that want to make the perilous trip but do not have the means to ward off fiendish and spook-tacularly piquant creatures!

We hope to see you all there!

[Image: pumpkin-1.png]

RE: Spooky Lightsday - naachyan - 06-14-2014

Congratulations on the successful first event! I had a lot of fun!

Will make sure to be there for this next one! :3

RE: Spooky Lightsday - Tiergan - 06-15-2014

Will definitely try to make this event on time.

With real life food nearby so I don't get hungry reading the menu.

RE: Spooky Lightsday - Pumpkinweed - 06-18-2014

(06-15-2014, 12:36 AM)Tiergan Wrote: Will definitely try to make this event on time.

With real life food nearby so I don't get hungry reading the menu.

Wait until you see the new menu!

Thumbsup

RE: Spooky Lightsday - Dresden Voltaire - 06-19-2014

Depends on how long we'll have the event and if I can get an EO from work early. Otherwise it's a maybe for me this time. Tongue

RE: Spooky Lightsday - Pumpkinweed - 06-20-2014

(06-19-2014, 05:55 PM)Dresden Wrote: Depends on how long we'll have the event and if I can get an EO from work early. Otherwise it's a maybe for me this time. Tongue

Let's hope for the best!

RE: Spooky Lightsday - FreelanceWizard - 06-20-2014

*bangs head against wall*

I know I said I'd be at this one, but right before I left for work this morning, my computer froze, and the hard drive is now acting like it's dead. So... whether or not I can be there depends greatly on whether I can get the drive to come back up. Sad

RE: Spooky Lightsday - Pumpkinweed - 06-20-2014

(06-20-2014, 11:53 AM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: *bangs head against wall*

I know I said I'd be at this one, but right before I left for work this morning, my computer froze, and the hard drive is now acting like it's dead. So... whether or not I can be there depends greatly on whether I can get the drive to come back up. Sad

Sounds spooky...!

RE: Spooky Lightsday - FreelanceWizard - 06-20-2014

You heard it here first: this event is so spooky that it scared my hard drive... to death. Smile

RE: Spooky Lightsday - Closed Event For Now- - Pumpkinweed - 06-23-2014

Next Event:
[Image: pumpkin-1.png]Date: July 13th[Image: pumpkin-1.png]
(Eastern Thanalan)

RE: Spooky the 13th - July 13th at Church of Saint Adama Landama - - Pumpkinweed - 07-03-2014

(06-20-2014, 06:04 PM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: You heard it here first: this event is so spooky that it scared my hard drive... to death. Smile

Which is why you ought to share the haunting before... the haunting finds YOU!

RE: Spooky the 13th - July 13th at Church of Saint Adama Landama - - Pumpkinweed - 07-12-2014

BUMP!

[Image: pumpkin-1.png]

Spooky the 13th is...

TOMORROW!!!!

RE: Spooky the 13th - July 13th at Church of Saint Adama Landama - - Xydane - 07-13-2014

Xydane is in Thanalan anyways. I'll see if I can make it tonight of my schedule allows it and hack Pumpkinweed's head into this:

[Image: smashing-a-pumpkin-o.gif]

RE: Spooky the 13th - July 13th at Church of Saint Adama Landama - - Pumpkinweed - 07-13-2014

(07-13-2014, 11:54 AM)Xydane Wrote: Xydane is in Thanalan anyways. I'll see if I can make it tonight of my schedule allows it and hack Pumpkinweed's head into this:

[Image: smashing-a-pumpkin-o.gif]

That would be amazing!

RE: Spooky the 13th - August 13th at the Coffer and Coffin- - Pumpkinweed - 07-20-2014

Next Event:
[Image: pumpkin-1.png]Date: August 13th[Image: pumpkin-1.png]

(Central Thanalan)