Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kudos! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Kudos! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Kudos! - Berrod Armstrong - 10-23-2015

Kudos to Reiner Dorn and Restless Wind for that engaging spot of roleplay last night! Looking forward to more!

RE: Kudos! - Capheira - 10-29-2015

Shout out to Aethereal Warriors <AW-RP> for the entertainment tonight in The Drowning Wench. Thumbsup

RE: Kudos! - Sana - 10-30-2015

I'd like to thank Alexa Rose (Magellan) for inviting me to RP last night. It was great fun, great personalities, and very welcome after being unable to get any RP out of the Quicksand so far (not that I've given up trying!).

RE: Kudos! - Warren Castille - 11-02-2015

I had a refreshing series of RPs this weekend! Thanks to Aelia Flameheart for being a very polite Home Intruder and the Inquisitor's date auction on Sunday!

Also thanks to Riven Astraylas for being patient with me and finally getting that RP out of me, also on Sunday!

RE: Kudos! - Kage - 12-03-2015

Thank you Chachanji and Tiergan Big Grin

I'm a little doopy at work but I'm glad to put Kage at work more.

So much RP within 7 days of my birthday, it's like a birthday present! Big Grin

RE: Kudos! - Martiallais - 12-29-2015

Kudos to everyone that came out for a bit of partly planned Starlight (Christmas special-y) RP in the Brume/Forgotten Knight. What started as something small ended up growing and being a ton of fun. Big Grin

RE: Kudos! - Kage - 12-29-2015

Kudos to Sounsyy who was able to get Kage to sleep in a broken down cart in the snow of the Coerthas Western Highlands and Kage hates the snow covered land.

Nevermomdthefactthatheneededtotakeshelter

RE: Kudos! - Melodia - 12-29-2015

Kudos to...the community. I don't rp with many of you...most of you. I see your names as I pass by and I note who is who and I often tell my son, "Oh that's so and so...they post this and that on the website." Or "Ah that's such and such...great person, and yeah I've had arguments with them but they are good people." I watch the rp as it scrolls by and...it makes the world alive for me. And for that...thank you.

So many people I would love to meet and rp with still. Hopefully someday.

Hopefully. Smile

RE: Kudos! - Roen - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 04:07 AM)Martiallais Wrote: Kudos to everyone that came out for a bit of partly planned Starlight (Christmas special-y) RP in the Brume/Forgotten Knight. What started as something small ended up growing and being a ton of fun. Big Grin

I second this Kudos! It was a lot of fun!

Thank you, Eliane! We kind of put the scenario on your character's shoulders at the last minute but she held herself with aplomb. Heart

RE: Kudos! - Eliane Dufresne - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 12:21 PM)Roen Wrote:
(12-29-2015, 04:07 AM)Martiallais Wrote: Kudos to everyone that came out for a bit of partly planned Starlight (Christmas special-y) RP in the Brume/Forgotten Knight. What started as something small ended up growing and being a ton of fun. Big Grin

Thank you, Eliane! We kind of put the scenario on your character's shoulders at the last minute but she held herself with aplomb. Heart

I'll third the kudos to these kudos, then. -chuckles- Thank you everyone for just showing up, hanging out, and improvising with style! I was kind of just making it up as I went, but it was really excellent getting to know so many of you some more -- and even meeting new faces! Craziness, but good stuff. You all are awesome. <3

RE: Kudos! - Arcian - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 04:35 PM)Eliane Dufresne Wrote:

I'll third the kudos to these kudos, then. -chuckles- Thank you everyone for just showing up, hanging out, and improvising with style! I was kind of just making it up as I went, but it was really excellent getting to know so many of you some more -- and even meeting new faces! Craziness, but good stuff. You all are awesome. <3

Fourthed. You guys were great, and I really enjoyed myself.

RE: Kudos! - McBeefâ„¢ - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 04:56 PM)Arcian Wrote:
(12-29-2015, 04:35 PM)Eliane Dufresne Wrote:

Fourthed. You guys were great, and I really enjoyed myself.
Fifth'd!

I need to get in the Ishgard LS and run into you all more.

RE: Kudos! - McBeefâ„¢ - 01-14-2016

Kudos to Eliane, Alexeria and Crofte for making the last few nights in Ishgard very eventful Big Grin

Elaine, I'll make a heretic of you yet!

Also thanks to Spahro for her new campaign.

RE: Kudos! - Eliane Dufresne - 01-14-2016

Kudos to Roen, Riven, and Evangeline for some awesome Ishgard-themed RP lately! I have thoroughly enjoyed each session. You guys and your characters are beyond stellar. Big Grin

(01-14-2016, 01:34 PM)McBeef© Wrote: Elaine, I'll make a heretic of you yet!

I'll fite you.

RE: Kudos! - Jancis - 01-15-2016

After the masquerade event the other night, got to join in with some post-RP.

Very happy to RP with Diana Barlow (I like your eyepatch - biased), Emmette Stringers, and others of Obco. Jancis was included in some sad times of her friend being horribly wounded. It ruined her prize-winning dress and stayed up many hours of the night with tense arguments and whatnot.

No clue how Avery survived the night. Laugh

Thank you!