Hydaelyn Role-Players
Apologies to all... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Apologies to all... (/showthread.php?tid=7232)

Apologies to all... - Melodia - 05-23-2014

I am posting this to apologize to everyone whom I may have started to do an RP event with, but I will be stepping out of it as I am not in a good place to rp right now. I am truly sorry for this and hope you understand that I don't mean to mess anyone's story up. I just.....Ruru doesn't need to be in any story right now since the player is not in a good place. Sad

Again my sincerest apologies. For the near future I will be OOC exclusively.

RE: Apologies to all... - Aya - 05-23-2014

No reason to apologize! Take care of yourself, Ruru!

RE: Apologies to all... - Melodia - 05-23-2014

I just feel bad because I had volunteered for some stuff and things went haywire for me in the game. Sad   Like, issues directly related to players in the game...and it just put me in a way that I really am not up to any rp, and that includes the ones I volunteered for. And so my apology is primarily directed to them as I hate to let people down. Hopefully they will understand.

RE: Apologies to all... - TheBlob - 05-23-2014

Take care Ruru! No worries, hun things happen! 

If there is anything that I can do, let me know; even if it's just an ear!

Real life > a game, always.

Heart

RE: Apologies to all... - Knight Kat - 05-24-2014

I am very sorry to hear this. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. I really freaking mean that.

I hope everything gets better. Don't worry about anyone else right now. I can't speak for everyone, but I understand.

RE: Apologies to all... - Pumpkinweed - 05-24-2014

Real life comes first mate. Hang in there, get better and always have a nice pumpkin cookie just for good times!

Have a beer too... PUMPKIN beer!

Tonberry

RE: Apologies to all... - Gray - 05-24-2014

I understand how you feel, all too well.  It's certainly true that the players behind the characters can kill ones desire and will.  I don't know you, and didn't rp with you,but I hope it works out.

RE: Apologies to all... - LandStander - 05-24-2014

I know exactly what you mean Ruru. When I first got into the RP scene back when Guild Wars 2 came out I had a ton of fun RPing and felling in love with it instantly. I somehow ended up getting myself into the wrong crowd though and they sucked the life out of me. I ended up quitting because not only did I not want to RP anymore, but I just didnt even want to play the game anymore (probably also because that game had nothing to do after you hit top level xD). 

If you need someone to just hang out with and talk. I am always up for harassing talking and listening Big Grin.

RE: Apologies to all... - Zhavi - 05-27-2014

Oh poop! I totally didn't see this until now (thank you camping trip) -- no pressure! *coughcough* ignore that pm and my post. You focus on you. RP is always there when (or if) you're ready to come back. Big Grin And, you know, if it's a few days or a few weeks and you want to hop back into the plot, just say the word! We can figure out a way. RP is flexible like that!

RE: Apologies to all... - Melodia - 05-27-2014

Disregard this thread entirely. I'm fine. Personal issues are resolved and I am okay to rp. Smile Please continue as status quo. LOL!

RE: Apologies to all... - Zhavi - 05-27-2014

Woo! Happy to hear it, man. Stuff like that can be nasty to deal with. Glad it was resolved!

RE: Apologies to all... - Melodia - 05-27-2014

It was mostly a misunderstanding on my end, so once I knew better it was easy to work through. Everything else was or is currently be wrapped up.