Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for active Linkshells - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Looking for active Linkshells (/showthread.php?tid=7077)

Looking for active Linkshells - Nebbs - 05-03-2014

Looking for help to find some linkshells for RP mainly and some PvE. I would appreciate if anyone knows of any that they could suggest?

I have for quite a while had a full linkshell list and had to prune it to fit things in. Yet for some time activity has declined until now there is zero activity and I'm looking at silent communities.

Any suggestions/help muchly appreciated.

RE: Looking for active Linkshells - Elisea Renyven - 05-03-2014

I'm working on setting up a PVE Linkshell, if you are interested. Feel free to friend me in game, and I'll invite when its set up.

RE: Looking for active Linkshells - FreelanceWizard - 05-03-2014

For PvE, Balmung's Finest is often helpful; everyone there has been awesome, even when people (*cough* me *cough*) are learning fights for the first time.

As for RP, what kind of RP are you looking for?

RE: Looking for active Linkshells - Nebbs - 05-03-2014

(05-03-2014, 01:33 PM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: For PvE, Balmung's Finest is often helpful; everyone there has been awesome, even when people (*cough* me *cough*) are learning fights for the first time.

As for RP, what kind of RP are you looking for?

Thanks for the pointers..

Balmung's Finest I left as I needed more space for RP andit was not active on PvE at that time, that may have changed I will check it out, thanks.

RP types = Impromptu, Free form , LFRP groups, help on RPing dungeons etc..

RE: Looking for active Linkshells - Nebbs - 05-03-2014

(05-03-2014, 01:25 PM)Elisea Renyven Wrote: I'm working on setting up a PVE Linkshell, if you are interested. Feel free to friend me in game, and I'll invite when its set up.

I certainly will, I'm not at end-end-game but I do know how to tank/heal/dps to most of the old end-game if that makes sense).

RE: Looking for active Linkshells - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-08-2014

The Quicksand Appreciation Society is pretty active, and is a good way to find random little RP bits going down in Ul'dah.

RE: Looking for active Linkshells - FreelanceWizard - 05-08-2014

For impromptu RP, Lominsan Society is a viable option, but one usually has to start it there; it's a very reactive channel.

I'm unfortunately not aware of any channel that's good for OOCly setting up IC dungeon runs, though I've seen it done in both Intermission2 and Balmung's Finest. Perhaps there's an opportunity for someone to put something together for that?

RE: Looking for active Linkshells - Merri - 05-08-2014

Unfortunately I can't offer much as far as PvE is concerned, as AoW is, for the most part, invitation only. Can't branch out to help with 6-9, either, as I'm already in a static there. If I'm free, I'm generally happy to help out with 1-5 or primal EXs though!

As far as RP is concerned, Blue Skies is fairly active these days. Plenty of random adventures and dungeon RPs. We've actually got two little subplots going at the moment as far as dungeons are concerned~

Our linkshell-wide storyline will be starting up within the month, too, and it's shaping up to be pretty epic. :>

RE: Looking for active Linkshells - Nebbs - 05-08-2014

Oooh thanks for the responses I'll check them out tomorrow.