Hydaelyn Role-Players
Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) (/showthread.php?tid=6892)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - cuideag - 05-09-2014

(05-09-2014, 08:58 AM)ExKage Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 03:27 AM)Melkire Wrote:
(05-08-2014, 02:50 PM)reiichi Wrote: I'll try to be on to help. Should I craft my own set?
Thanks for coming, Reiichi! Thanks to you, Natalie, and Zularti for playing our mercenary villains! You guys are great. Big Grin
RNG not so much! Thank you for reminding me that I hate dice rolls and RNG.

((*hisses at Delial but grins not-drunkenly-for-foiling-that* Haven't you figured out that it's a Kagetastrophe when you count on him for certain things? >.> <.<Wink)

It was pretty interesting and fun! Thank you. :3 Even if this is part of the saga in which Kage-the-lalafellin-Sultansworn-just-can't-catch-a-break. It's time for the next plot that spawned from this. *hisses again*
*hisssssss!*

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Kahn'a - 05-09-2014

(I shamlessly stole Osric's formatting for visibility, sue me huehue. And please pray to whatever's up there that I didn't miss anything.)

UL'DAH - MILVANETH SACRARIUM
THE LOG

Notes:
  • Linkshell [1] is the "Immortal Flames", a law-enforcement linkshell that both Osric and Kahn'a regularly use to call upon one another when needs be.
  • Linkshell [4] is the "Tentative Allies", a linkshell that was formed by Kahn'a to coordinate the heroes' effort or coordination at two places at once. In the end it was only really used for that purpose, the rest of the chatter going on in /tell, /say, /party and.
  • Much like with Osric's log, you are free to pull a request on something you'd want removed that involved you.
  • Hints hints, look with great care, little eye...

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Askier - 05-09-2014

(05-09-2014, 09:48 AM)cuideag Wrote:
(05-08-2014, 02:50 PM)reiichi Wrote: I'll try to be on to help. Should I craft my own set?
Thanks for coming, Reiichi! Thanks to you, Natalie, and Zularti for playing our mercenary villains! You guys are great. Big Grin

((*hisses at Delial but grins not-drunkenly-for-foiling-that* Haven't you figured out that it's a Kagetastrophe when you count on him for certain things? >.> <.<Wink)

It was pretty interesting and fun! Thank you. :3 Even if this is part of the saga in which Kage-the-lalafellin-Sultansworn-just-can't-catch-a-break. It's time for the next plot that spawned from this. *hisses again*
*hisssssss!*
So much hissing from non-miqo'te Bouncy

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Askier - 05-09-2014

We'll I have work all day today but I'll set up for the last episode next week tonight.  Good thing I can go to work and get so much done today.  Nothing will distract. . .  Logs. . . Two logs full of rp goodness.  I.... I... I am getting nothing accomplished at work today.  Thanks Kahn'a and Osric.  Lol. 

Seriously I can't wait to read them. 

Also,  Daphine,  eventually you need to fix Askier's eye.  I'm afraid if we don't,  I will forever forget how to rp with two good eyes.  Lol.

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Melkire - 05-09-2014

We'll just ask Merri to build Askier a new eye.

...he can do that, right?

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Kage - 05-09-2014

(05-09-2014, 10:04 AM)Askier Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 09:48 AM)cuideag Wrote:

*hisssssss!*
So much hissing from non-miqo'te Bouncy
Who said hissing is miqo'te only? :3

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Siha - 05-09-2014

THE LOGS. I'm excited to read the ones I wasn't part or...and extremely amused that I can forever re-read the OOC chatter between Osric and Zac. Osric would make a BEAUTIFUL princess, maybe Snow White or Sleeping Beauty with an extremely strong jaw. Laugh

On a serious note this event was one of the funnest things I have yet to be part of and I'm thrilled that I was able to meet all of the awesome people involved. Askier big kudos for bringing us all together and the same kudos to everyone who played, making it completely unpredictable what was going to happen next!

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Unnamed Mercenary - 05-09-2014

(05-09-2014, 10:40 AM)ExKage Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 03:27 AM)Melkire Wrote: Thanks for coming, Reiichi! Thanks to you, Natalie, and Zularti for playing our mercenary villains! You guys are great. Big Grin
RNG not so much! Thank you for reminding me that I hate dice rolls and RNG.((*hisses at Delial but grins not-drunkenly-for-foiling-that* Haven't you figured out that it's a Kagetastrophe when you count on him for certain things? >.> <.<WinkIt was pretty interesting and fun! Thank you. :3 Even if this is part of the saga in which Kage-the-lalafellin-Sultansworn-just-can't-catch-a-break. It's time for the next plot that spawned from this. *hisses again*

Careful Kage, what if Unnamed Mercenary tries to get you again? He was fun for an OOC temp. Maybe he'll come back sometime, if a villain is ever needed,

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Kage - 05-09-2014

(05-09-2014, 11:40 AM)reiichi Wrote: Careful Kage, what if Unnamed Mercenary tries to get you again? He was fun for an OOC temp. Maybe he'll come back sometime, if a villain is ever needed,
You are a horrible friend and I don't want to eat sushi with you anymore ;;

@Melkire's logs: How did Roen make it in there??!

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - TheBlob - 05-09-2014

(05-09-2014, 10:09 AM)Askier Wrote: Also,  Daphine,  eventually you need to fix Askier's eye.  I'm afraid if we don't,  I will forever forget how to rp with two good eyes.  Lol.

Hah she's happy to do what she can, just holler!

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Melkire - 05-09-2014

Another round of /applause for Askier and Raven, after reading both logs I realized they must have been toon-hopping from main to alt and back like mad just to keep things rolling.

/cheer

(05-09-2014, 11:37 AM)Siha Wrote: THE LOGS. I'm excited to read the ones I wasn't part or...and extremely amused that I can forever re-read the OOC chatter between Osric and Zac. Osric would make a BEAUTIFUL princess, maybe Snow White or Sleeping Beauty with an extremely strong jaw. Laugh

Sihaaaaaaaa, quiiiiiit iiiiiiiiiiiit. Cry

...besides. Zac is obviously a bottom. Did you see how many times he got flustered and/or stuttered?

(05-09-2014, 12:17 PM)ExKage Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 11:40 AM)reiichi Wrote: Careful Kage, what if Unnamed Mercenary tries to get you again? He was fun for an OOC temp. Maybe he'll come back sometime, if a villain is ever needed,
You are a horrible friend and I don't want to eat sushi with you anymore ;;

@Melkire's logs: How did Roen make it in there??!

Roen comes up twice; once because you mentioned her OoC for gods know what reason, and once because Osric needed to check something with Siha.

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Merri - 05-09-2014

(05-09-2014, 10:15 AM)Melkire Wrote: We'll just ask Merri to build Askier a new eye.

...he can do that, right?

Funny story, but this has actually already been proposed to him once before~

It is with both excitement, and a degree of sadness, I announce the final episode in the "Saga of the Wind Swept Sands"

"Game of Trials"

The trial will take place in the Chamber of Rule, with everyone gathering to decide what is to be done with the bomb...well..the parts people didn't take lol...and Askier himself.

This event will be primarily rp, with the outcomes decided by IC choices and a vote.

At the moment, the event it scheduled to take place Wednesday, May 14th, at 8:30 but if Thursday works better for more people again, I see no reason not to shift it. =D

As mentioned, this will be the final episode of this arc.  I'm thrilled to read that everyone has had so much fun with this and I would be more than willing to try and work with anyone to set up another event similar to this one.

I look forward to seeing everyone in-game again and hope this last event wraps up everything the way a final episode should =D

(05-09-2014, 12:57 PM)ShayRei Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 10:09 AM)Askier Wrote: Also,  Daphine,  eventually you need to fix Askier's eye.  I'm afraid if we don't,  I will forever forget how to rp with two good eyes.  Lol.

Hah she's happy to do what she can, just holler!

I'm holding you too that! lol

(05-09-2014, 02:29 PM)Melkire Wrote: Another round of /applause for Askier and Raven, after reading both logs I realized they must have been toon-hopping from main to alt and back like mad just to keep things rolling.

/cheer

Osric, you have noooooo idea how much juggling was going on.... lol

(05-09-2014, 11:37 AM)Siha Wrote: On a serious note this event was one of the funnest things I have yet to be part of and I'm thrilled that I was able to meet all of the awesome people involved. Askier big kudos for bringing us all together and the same kudos to everyone who played, making it completely unpredictable what was going to happen next!

I agree, this stopped being my event a long time ago. Everyone made this event happen and was awesome because of it. =D

RE: Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung) - Kahn'a - 05-11-2014

I'm bumping the thread for visibility, we're in need of feedback for the date people.
Right now we have two possibilities suggested:

• Wednesday, 14th at 8:30PM
  • Thrusday, 15th at 8:30PM
Just as Askier suggested, the trial will be played out and the outcome is to be decided through it. Though to be completely honest, I'm in need of backup lore-wise to make sure we do this properly - I know for example that justice in Divinity's Reach (Guild Wars 2) had some pretty... interesting alternatives.

But the first point needing feedback is, the date of the trials, lads and lasses!