Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Cerberus] RP Linkshell Start-up! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: [Cerberus] RP Linkshell Start-up! (/showthread.php?tid=6858)

[Cerberus] RP Linkshell Start-up! - Y'merla - 04-05-2014

Hi everyone, apologies if this is the incorrect forum to post this thread!
I'm looking to start an RP community on Cerberus [EU] as I've had difficulty finding any RP on any European Servers. I found Cerberus to be very active and rather friendly and so I've decided to settle here.

I'm now looking for friends and other like-minded people who would like to engage in role playing events and activities on a regular basis with specific themes (to be confirmed)

If anyone might be interested in joining in hit me up in game on Y'merla Vharash or reply to this post below and I'll get back to you! Feel free to bounce ideas off me for themes and events.

So far I've been thinking a council of the twelve kinda thing or perhaps a lore school in wake of the calamity, but any one else with stories they would like to play out are more than welcome to get involved!

One thing I would ask is that you have an appropriate name for your character - I wont be seen dead talking to 'Shitty Wizzard' or 'Slavegirl Annihilator' (these people re real ._.)

Hope to hear from y'all soon ^^

Y'merla Vharash (Yah-MURL-a Va-rash)

RE: [Cerberus] RP Linkshell Start-up! - Azureus Scipio - 04-05-2014

(04-05-2014, 08:39 PM)Y Wrote: Hi everyone, apologies if this is the incorrect forum to post this thread!
I'm looking to start an RP community on Cerberus [EU] as I've had difficulty finding any RP on any European Servers. I found Cerberus to be very active and rather friendly and so I've decided to settle here.

I'm now looking for friends and other like-minded people who would like to engage in role playing events and activities on a regular basis with specific themes (to be confirmed)

If anyone might be interested in joining in hit me up in game on Y'merla Vharash or reply to this post below and I'll get back to you! Feel free to bounce ideas off me for themes and events.

So far I've been thinking a council of the twelve kinda thing or perhaps a lore school in wake of the calamity, but any one else with stories they would like to play out are more than welcome to get involved!

One thing I would ask is that you have an appropriate name for your character - I wont be seen dead talking to 'Shitty Wizzard' or 'Slavegirl Annihilator' (these people re real ._.)

guess who has a level 44 WHM on Cerberus :3 if you can put up with the name (Akita Sonozaki)

RE: [Cerberus] RP Linkshell Start-up! - Y'merla - 04-05-2014

(04-05-2014, 10:52 PM)WraithorBobby Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 08:39 PM)Y Wrote: Hi everyone, apologies if this is the incorrect forum to post this thread!

guess who has a level 44 WHM on Cerberus :3 if you can put up with the name (Akita Sonozaki)

Sure, you must have arrived recently on that ship from Doma Tongue

RE: [Cerberus] RP Linkshell Start-up! - Azureus Scipio - 04-05-2014

(04-05-2014, 10:58 PM)Y Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 10:52 PM)WraithorBobby Wrote:

Sure, you must have arrived recently on that ship from Doma Tongue

I might also make a Robyn Fairfax, like my main on Balmung. there is also my friend, who i have rp'ed with on other MMO's on that server aswell, i will speak to him

RE: [Cerberus] RP Linkshell Start-up! - Y'merla - 04-06-2014

Thats all fine by me Smile

I've created the Link shell (name might be a placeholder). Anyway, hit me up in game for an invite. It wont be very active at the moment but hopefully it will be soon as we spread the word and get more people involved ^^

RE: [Cerberus] RP Linkshell Start-up! - Azureus Scipio - 04-16-2014

(04-06-2014, 05:16 PM)Y Wrote: Thats all fine by me Smile

I've created the Link shell (name might be a placeholder). Anyway, hit me up in game for an invite. It wont be very active at the moment but hopefully it will be soon as we spread the word and get more people involved ^^

Sorry my reply is kind late IRL problems... But yes, when im next online ill be sure to get an invite Smile