Hydaelyn Role-Players
Gavriel - Opinions? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Gavriel - Opinions? (/showthread.php?tid=664)

Pages: 1 2

Gavriel - Opinions? - Gavriel - 09-18-2010

Hey guys! I need an opinion on two variations of Gavriel... This will be the final build!
*EDIT* Any suggestions for improvement?

Option #1
Show Content

Option #2
Show Content

Re: Gavriel - Opinions? - Vareal - 09-18-2010

I go with option one because the beard looks better with that nose and face. And the hair color is better.

Re: Gavriel - Opinions? - Gavriel - 09-18-2010

Okay, okay. So the nose looks horrible without the mustache Wink

Re: Gavriel - Opinions? - Emaraya - 09-18-2010

Why not? Not everyone needs to look like the next playboy of 2011. For real I take the second one.

Re: Gavriel - Opinions? - Kidakatash - 09-18-2010

Option one is even more hotter Tongue

Re: Gavriel - Opinions? - Satisiun - 09-18-2010

Go with the second one, Gav.

If the majority of dames around this damned forum had it their way, every single bro would have a face full of beard, effectively driving the clean-shaven population to near extinction. Laugh Just my own observation, mind you.

Satisiun Wrote:If the majority of dames around this damned forum had it their way, every single bro would have a face full of beard, effectively driving the clean-shaven population to near extinction. Laugh Just my own observation, mind you.

Haha, noted.

And I'm not trying to make a hotty by any means. It's pretty much downright impossible to make an ugly-looking person in this game. If I had it my way (facial sliders), Gavriel would look much more hideous Big Grin

Re: Gavriel - Opinions? - Trizzip - 09-18-2010

I choose option 1 because all I can think of him saying is: "I am MAN! I built the wheel!"

[Image: 2457348_f260.jpg]

Re: Gavriel - Opinions? - Renaise - 09-18-2010

Beard is better... option one Big Grin

Satisiun Wrote:Go with the second one, Gav.

If the majority of dames around this damned forum had it their way, every single bro would have a face full of beard, effectively driving the clean-shaven population to near extinction. Laugh Just my own observation, mind you.

This is the only place I have ever been where women dig the beard... must be why I love it here so much xD

Brin Ahlrine Wrote:I choose option 1 because all I can think of him saying is: "I am MAN! I built the wheel!"

YES!
Well he is a carpenter after all.

Re: Gavriel - Opinions? - Xzenivar - 09-18-2010

Voted option one for the manliness. Rock the beard man, rock the beard :approve:

Gavriel Wrote:
Brin Ahlrine Wrote:I choose option 1 because all I can think of him saying is: "I am MAN! I built the wheel!"

YES!

*EDIT*
Does anyone have suggestions for how I can improve?

Re: Gavriel - Opinions? - Renaise - 09-18-2010

Gavriel Wrote:
Gavriel Wrote:

YES!

*EDIT*
Does anyone have suggestions for how I can improve?

I would likely go with a different haircut, but thats me, not sure which I would recommend as a replacement though, thought about going with a highlander or are they too beefcake? Tongue

I did think about going with a highlander, but I wasn't a fan of their hairstyles and their beards Undecided
If they get some new options at launch, I'll consider it again.

Re: Gavriel - Opinions? - Tadir - 09-18-2010

Beard...all the way.