Hydaelyn Role-Players
Broken Chairs - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Broken Chairs (/showthread.php?tid=6635)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Broken Chairs - Whittledown - 08-14-2014

Maybe aim for a huge time slot, like between 12 to 12 EST on Sunday so people can come and go as they like and not worry about being late.

As for a reason... umm....

Roegadyn Pride Party?

RE: Broken Chairs - Dogberry - 08-14-2014

We're here! We huge! Get used to it!

RE: Broken Chairs - Salty Lake - 08-17-2014

Our beach party will start at noon Pacific / 3 pm Eastern time... come join us! Hidden Falls, north of Costa del Sol. Sunday, August 23.

RE: Broken Chairs - Aerghwab - 08-17-2014

(08-14-2014, 02:16 PM)Dogberry Wrote: We're here! We huge! Get used to it!
Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice - watch it! I'm HUGE!

(Had to. I've been playing BG and BG2 Enhanced Edition so I've got Minsc on the brain currently. Lulz)

RE: Broken Chairs - EryigeimThorskyltwyn - 09-15-2014

Wish we had pics of that epic flash mob of dancing Roes outside of the Quicksand.
CactuarCactuarCactuar

RE: Broken Chairs - Steel Wolf - 10-30-2014

I feel like the only FemRoe running through Limsa Lominsa most times.  I'm only a level 30 warrior in the most basic-bitch garb possible, but I've stopped traffic like I'm some sparkling unicorn.  XD

RE: Broken Chairs - Odie - 10-30-2014

(10-30-2014, 08:12 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: I feel like the only FemRoe running through Limsa Lominsa most times.  I'm only a level 30 warrior in the most basic-bitch garb possible, but I've stopped traffic like I'm some sparkling unicorn.  XD

We are unicorns lol. You'll mostly see me on the limsa upper decks. I'm trying to revive RP there somehow

RE: Broken Chairs - Steel Wolf - 10-30-2014

(10-30-2014, 10:34 AM)Odie Wrote: We are unicorns lol. You'll mostly see me on the limsa upper decks. I'm trying to revive RP there somehow

I'll keep an eye out for you.  Shouldn't be hard to find a Roe tree amongst the grasses of catbois.  X3

RE: Broken Chairs - Tiergan - 10-30-2014

My friend anonymously requests to know if he can be the chair.

RE: Broken Chairs - strident - 11-20-2014

This seems like a good place for me... I was actually suggested this linkshell by other player last night

RE: Broken Chairs - Lekka Meyren - 01-22-2015

Thought I'd post a little note here. I got a pearl for Broken Chairs the other day and they're all lovely people Smile

RE: Broken Chairs - Darcey O'Shae - 02-16-2015

what's the way to get a pearl for this linkshell? I am not yet in a free company or other linkshells, good place to start!

RE: Broken Chairs - Salty Lake - 02-16-2015

Hello Merlhund! Welcome to Balmung. You can search for anyone listed in the original post and see who is online, send that person a /tell and she or he will invite you to the linkshell. I'll look for you next time I'm on as well.

RE: Broken Chairs - Hammersmith - 05-19-2015

Gonna join this shell. Yes.

BREAK STUFF (like chairs)

RE: Broken Chairs - Salty Lake - 07-11-2015

We are still an active LS. Get in touch if you'd like to join!