Hydaelyn Role-Players
Phoenix Down Event: Open Clinic - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Phoenix Down Event: Open Clinic (/showthread.php?tid=6509)

Phoenix Down Event: Open Clinic - Mippa - 02-27-2014

Phoenix Down Hosting Clinic, Open to All
[Image: phoenixdown_zps0a4a18ff.png]
Phoenix Down, an ever-growing collective of mages, is hosting the first of what they hope to be regularly-occuring open clinics. Please feel free to join the Phoenixes and other skilled healers in an evening of education, charity, and nurturing good will with our surrounding community.

You need not be a member to participate. As noted above, this is an open clinic for all who seek refuge, or even a chance to help out.

May you forever walk in the light of the crystal.

======================================================

OOC Details:

Where: Treespeak Stables (North Shroud 28,28)
When: Friday, April 18 // 6:00 PM CST

[Image: 14aewas.png]

What're we doing? 
Phoenix Rising is hosting a healing clinic! Get your RP on in a number of various ways, including but not limited to:
- Healers healing people (duh!)
- Play a sick or injured person being healed (fun!)
- Don't know how to heal? Here's an IC chance to learn! (gasp!)
- Hey! I just beat that dude up! I don't want you healing him! (oh noes!)

Who's allowed to join as a healer?
As long as you have IC justification for healing, anyone can join in! (You don't even have to be all that good at it...) Mages, alchemists, even botanists or people with some rudimentary traditional healing are welcome to join in! After all, this should be a learning experience for everyone!

Notes for healers:Be sure to communicate with your patients what level of healing they want. It's possible they want to start their big plot and might just want their ailment identified, not cured. OOC communication is key!

In the spirit of letting everyone have their moment to shine, try to make a conscious effort to learn at least one new healing method or skill from someone else - bonus points if it's from someone you've never RPed with!

...in other words, be your awesome selves and have lots of fun!

Oh! And BE CREATIVE!!! BE CREATIVE

Notes for the patients:

WE LOVE YOU!!!  Without you, we'd be nothing! You guys are the real stars!! ♥

Please be sure to communicate with your healer(s) what level of complexity you want your ailment to be.

Feel free to fake something severe - no one can fault you if you're just wanting attention. Wink Or maybe you're a hypochondriac? The possibilities are endless if you don't want to be severely injured!

Please communicate with your healers if you have any expectations on how you wish for your RP to turn out (expectations not necessary but welcomed!).

RE: Phoenix Down Event: Open Clinic - Haruka - 04-10-2014

oooh Sounds like fun! Would be great for my character's beginning story.

RE: Phoenix Down Event: Open Clinic - Mippa - 04-16-2014

Can't wait to see you there! Just a friendly little bump that this is happening this Friday!! 6pm Central Time!

RE: Phoenix Down Event: Open Clinic - Siha - 04-16-2014

Ahhhhh so excited! I can actually make this event and I definitely have an alt I'll be tossing in towards you with some wounds, probably severe ones. Or at least as severe as I can think up.

RE: Phoenix Down Event: Open Clinic - Haven's Fox - 04-18-2014

Ahh, totally forgot about this. Are you planning on another one? If so you should pop up one of the event notices for the sites upcoming events box.

RE: Phoenix Down Event: Open Clinic - Mippa - 04-19-2014

This one was a success, I would not object to hosting another one! I'm curious what you mean by 'pop up'? I did post it on the Events calendar...

RE: Phoenix Down Event: Open Clinic - Adolar - 04-19-2014

Would be interesting if this became a regular thing, or perhaps turn the location into a health clinic whenever someone gets injured (Which I'm guessing would be quite often. Being adventurers and all. Cactuar )

RE: Phoenix Down Event: Open Clinic - Shizuka - 04-19-2014

I had a lot of fun at this, and it was a great opportunity for me to meet new people. Thank you very much for setting this up! I look forward to any future events you have ^^

RE: Phoenix Down Event: Open Clinic - Mippa - 04-21-2014

I'll be happy to accommodate such a request! I have something planned already for May, but we can either 1) have two events in one month or 2) have it for July! 

Thoughts?

RE: Phoenix Down Event: Open Clinic - Shizuka - 04-21-2014

I'm okay with July, personally, though I'd request it be more the middle of the month instead of the beginning. Lots of plans in the first week, myself!

RE: Phoenix Down Event: Open Clinic - Mippa - 04-21-2014

Did I say July? I meant June. Derp!

RE: Phoenix Down Event: Open Clinic - Shizuka - 04-21-2014

ThumbsupThumbsup Two thumbs up for June then here!