Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Disbanded] Friends of Momodi OOC - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Disbanded] Friends of Momodi OOC (/showthread.php?tid=6411)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Friends of Momodi OOC - McBeefâ„¢ - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 02:56 PM)Xaero Wrote: I'd like to join the LS, you guys are pretty cool to me.
Xaero Wukong
Jokes on you we're not cool at all.

I'll poke you if I see you on.

RE: Friends of Momodi OOC - Gegenji - 01-12-2016

[Image: giphy.gif]

To be honest, I was curious when the thread was going to get posted in to show that we were still alive and kicking. Which we are. Talking about all sorts of stuff.

RE: Friends of Momodi OOC - McBeefâ„¢ - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 03:41 PM)Gegenji Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

To be honest, I was curious when the thread was going to get posted in to show that we were still alive and kicking. Which we are. Talking about all sorts of stuff.

Stuff like butts.

RE: Friends of Momodi OOC - McBeefâ„¢ - 01-25-2016

So this LS started off as an IC entity, a set of pearls distributed between a secret society of friends who had chosen the quicksand as their lair.

Many of those people are gone now, both ICly and OOCly, and that concept has fallen by the wayside. 

I think I want to bring it back. Each member of this LS, if they wish to participate, has found a small red linkpearl somehow. Perhaps it was lying in the street, perhaps you were handed it with your tankard of ale, perhaps a mysterious person mailed it to you.

Regardless of how, they are now active, so feel free to speak ICly into this strange pearl that has been dropped into your lap. If people aren't interested, it can just fade away, like before, however I think it could be an interesting way for people to meet and talk Icly who would otherwise never do so.

The LS used to have events and gatherings, it would be fun to get some of that community spirit back. 

As for speaking ICly, just write in quotes  

Quote:The linkpearl crackles into life, "Hello...? Is anyone there?"

If you have questions and or concerns let me know Big Grin.

RE: Friends of Momodi OOC - Teadrinker - 01-25-2016

I still got my coin from getting this pearl.

(01-25-2016, 04:29 PM)Teadrinker Wrote: I still got my coin from getting this pearl.
Wooo how does it feel to be a dinosaur?

RE: Friends of Momodi OOC - S'imba - 01-25-2016

This can only be a secret method of planting subliminal methods to further the cause of the revolution!

Or perhaps R'elend is using this as a way to spy on the citizens of Ul'dah.

Or Nat faked her death as part of a plan to take down the syndicate and now she's setting all the events into motion.

I'm full of conspiracy theories today. >.>

RE: Friends of Momodi OOC - g0ne - 01-25-2016

(01-25-2016, 06:07 PM)S Wrote: This can only be a secret method of planting subliminal methods to further the cause of the revolution!

Or Nat faked her death as part of a plan to take down the syndicate and now she's setting all the events into motion.

*splashes bucket of ice cold water on S'imba*

Calm down, S'imba.

(01-25-2016, 06:07 PM)S Wrote: This can only be a secret method of planting subliminal methods to further the cause of the revolution!

R'elend is just Natters with a gender change, keeping an eye on the city until it is time TO TAKE HER REVENGE.

RE: Friends of Momodi OOC - g0ne - 01-26-2016

Oh, oh, Nat! *raises hand*

I have a question. Can we still talk OOCly in the LS or is it strictly IC now? But I like the IC concept. I'm totally gonna try it out. 

I'd also secretly want to see how Eleni reacts when she sees R'elend has a pearl too. >.>

RE: Friends of Momodi OOC - McBeefâ„¢ - 01-26-2016

(01-26-2016, 03:46 AM)Eleni Wrote: Oh, oh, Nat! *raises hand*

I have a question. Can we still talk OOCly in the LS or is it strictly IC now? But I like the IC concept. I'm totally gonna try it out. 

I'd also secretly want to see how Eleni reacts when she sees R'elend has a pearl too. >.>
Oh it's both! You can still chat like before, but if you want to use it ICly just put your words in quotes. I'll be testing it out tomorrow PST evenings if anyone else is interested.

RE: Friends of Momodi OOC - Meat - 02-03-2016

Is this LS still going? If so I am looking to join rp linkshells as I am new to this server. Character is Sigvar Puk'roux.

RE: Friends of Momodi OOC - Gegenji - 02-03-2016

Stiiill going! Mostly OOC stuff, but there's been a few IC conversations sprouting up. And my usual gif is based off your username, but that may just be...

[Image: tumblr_mefmifOUIL1qfrkf9o2_250.gif]

RE: Friends of Momodi OOC - A'mari - 02-05-2016

How do I get in on this nonsense

RE: Friends of Momodi OOC - McBeefâ„¢ - 02-22-2016

(02-05-2016, 12:05 AM)A Wrote: How do I get in on this nonsense
You have to eat an entire lemon

with the skin