Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for assistants for my Character. (Gilgamesh) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Looking for assistants for my Character. (Gilgamesh) (/showthread.php?tid=6374)

Looking for assistants for my Character. (Gilgamesh) - Enzo - 02-16-2014

My Character Sparks works on engineering and medical research. I mostly do it alone but would love to have anyone as my assistant who wants to learn about Technology or being a doctor so I can have more connections or give someone else more connections. I also decided as a very long term goal I eventually want to make a house in the Goblet ward 3 and set up a Engineering work shop or a doctors office for other RPers to come to. Although to do that we would need people and money. Both of which I have none of XD. Anyway I will accept just about anyone as long as you are interested. And I will take as many assistants as people who offer. You can contact me in game on Xefjord Kiromeda or on here. Any comments or questions are well appreciated.

RE: Looking for assistants for my Character. (Gilgamesh) - Enzo - 02-17-2014

Any one?... I am not THAT crazy of a mad scientist I will make sure you don't lose your legs or anything. Cmon it can be funz Q_Q

RE: Looking for assistants for my Character. (Gilgamesh) - Tayang - 02-17-2014

I might be interested in doing this (okay, actually I would LOVE to do this if our time zones mesh). I'm just coming back to the game after taking a couple of months away and I'm looking to make some connections/find some regular RP. I was actually thinking about doing something similar with an alchemist character but this would be cool to do instead.

I was planning on going to Balmung though, seeing as that seems to be where most RP guilds have popped up but I would be willing to start on Gilga instead if I know I will be able to find regular RP/make a friend or two there. What time zone do you play in/when are you usually online?

I am in the Central Standard Timezone. Middle of the US. But I play at almost all times, especially late into the night. Normally I am on from 4 pm to 3 am But I will sometimes go all night and on weekends I play all day. You will almost always have me to RP with and I am sure I could introduce you to more people :3

Remember folks. I am taking more than one assistant! (If I get that many offers Q_Q)

RE: Looking for assistants for my Character. (Gilgamesh) - Tayang - 02-17-2014

I play EST which is only, what, an hour ahead I think? I'm usually on early afternoon until late night so I think that works. I'll role up a character on Gilgamesh and get a hold of you in game. Smile What is the name of the best character to catch you on?

Xefjord Kiromeda

RE: Looking for assistants for my Character. (Gilgamesh) - Mippa - 02-21-2014

Hi Xefjord! I was pointed in the direction of your thread and I'm intrigued! I apologize for the delay as I've been sorta occupied with things this week.

But! You said an engineer and--most importantly, medical research. My character is a healer by trade (White Mage/Scholar/Herbalist/etc) and is always looking for ways to improve her craft, including by more mundane means.

I would love to work out some RP with you! I'm also in CST, and on the Gilgamesh server! Would you like to maybe arrange some time to chat? You can send me a /tell in game (character name is Framboise Zakuro) or you can visit my character thread for some other methods of contact!