Hydaelyn Role-Players
R'ikve Niall -- Foul-mouthed Fighter - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: R'ikve Niall -- Foul-mouthed Fighter (/showthread.php?tid=6302)

Pages: 1 2

R'ikve Niall -- Foul-mouthed Fighter - Syl Souther - 02-04-2014

Hey all! I've lurked enough, I guess. Might've seen a few of you around the Quicksand (R'ikve's haunt). If so, CHEERS! If not, HULLO!

--MMORPG background
My first MMO? Guild Wars (the first). I hated it. Tried WoW for a few hours. Also hated it. Didn't stay with a MMO until Star Wars: The Old Republic. Then Guild Wars 2. And The Secret World. Now FFXIV. I guess in this crowd I'm the MMO newb.

--RP experience
I started long-form narrative/forum rp when I was in middle school. It dominated my school years until college. My rp obsession led to a career in journalism. Now I'm tempted to take up a creative writing gig or four. I played part in a successful heavy rp guild in TOR until I moved across the globe. Now I'm looking for rp pals in a new time zone.

--Character ideas/info
R'ikve is a Seeker Miqo'te hiding from her tribal responsibilities. She hates Ul'dah... but can't fathom a leadership role out in the desert. She's irritable (might be an understatement) and quick to attack. So far she's signed up under two rival employers, doing the shadier, bloody business most White Knights cringe at. 

Wiki page here.

--How did you learn about the coalition?
Google!

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
Heavy. Learning the lore as I go, so please be patient if I stuff up something. Bought this game only a few weeks ago.

--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing?
I live in Australia. I'm up late. :3

RE: R'ikve Niall -- Foul-mouthed Fighter - McBeefâ„¢ - 02-05-2014

Hey R'ikve, I would tell you to meet my char, but you already have Big Grin. Just to let other people know, R'ikve's character can be a little... harsh, but just because her character might tell you to piss off doesn't always mean she doesn't want to RP with you.

I'm still figuring out what kind of character you're really playing R'ikve, but its a really fun process and I'm hoping we'll get to interact more and more! (Even if it's just our characters trying to kill each other XD)

RE: R'ikve Niall -- Foul-mouthed Fighter - LandStander - 02-05-2014

Hahaha, I have already pissed off this character with two of mine. I think I found someone to drive crazy :3.

Btw, the first GW was fun. You stink!

RE: R'ikve Niall -- Foul-mouthed Fighter - McBeefâ„¢ - 02-05-2014

(02-05-2014, 02:58 AM)LandStander Wrote: Hahaha, I have already pissed off this character with two of mine. I think I found someone to drive crazy :3.

Btw, the first GW was fun. You stink!

I pissed her off too *hi five*.

RE: R'ikve Niall -- Foul-mouthed Fighter - Syl Souther - 02-05-2014

Doesn't take much! LOL Cheers!

RE: R'ikve Niall -- Foul-mouthed Fighter - Renault Delumiere - 02-05-2014

Hullo plz welcom 2 furems

/trollpost

HAI RIKVE

RE: R'ikve Niall -- Foul-mouthed Fighter - Memeli - 02-05-2014

HI FREN.
Lookin' forward to beatin' up more bad dudes with ya in the future. Nyahaha!

RE: R'ikve Niall -- Foul-mouthed Fighter - Swashbuckler - 02-05-2014

(02-05-2014, 03:25 AM)R Wrote: Doesn't take much! LOL Cheers!

It doesn't, does it? XD

Welcome to the forums!

RE: R'ikve Niall -- Foul-mouthed Fighter - CalebAgron - 02-05-2014

Rikve! Welcome to the HRC! I'm a poet and didn't know it! *cuts self* Anyway yay for TOR peeps coming to FF! *goes to read your wiki*

RE: R'ikve Niall -- Foul-mouthed Fighter - Syl Souther - 02-05-2014

(02-05-2014, 05:17 AM)CalebAgron Wrote: Rikve! Welcome to the HRC! I'm a poet and didn't know it! *cuts self* Anyway yay for TOR peeps coming to FF! *goes to read your wiki*

ANVEEEEEEEEEENA! Why you roll all these blond bombshells. :3

RE: R'ikve Niall -- Foul-mouthed Fighter - Zethie - 02-05-2014

I think i'll have Zethie poke at her at some point if that's okay with you :3 though he doesn't try to get anyone angry MOST of the time (if any of you seen him with W'raham that's another story and w'ra if your seeing this <3) at the moment though I'm on a crafting/gathering craze for some unknown reason.. If you wanted to you could find him in the markets when i'm online for the most part crafting in ul'dah annnnddd I should really get back to my classwork now.. -study study-

RE: R'ikve Niall -- Foul-mouthed Fighter - Kage - 02-05-2014

I think I've seen almost everyone in here around Quicksand at one point or another o.o! I've definitely seen you around, but Kage's afraid he'd get his butt kicked around.

Maybe one day a Lalafell annoyance may be in order if you want it.

RE: R'ikve Niall -- Foul-mouthed Fighter - Gabineaux - 02-05-2014

HEY GRUBBY. *rolls all over thread*

You know I've never made one of these things. I don't want people to get hopeful and think I actually post things here.

RE: R'ikve Niall -- Foul-mouthed Fighter - jupiknight - 02-06-2014

Ha, sounds like my grumpy little pugilist. I do love me a foul-mouthed friend!

RE: R'ikve Niall -- Foul-mouthed Fighter - Aldotsk - 02-06-2014

Already met this person, very ferocious @_@.

So if you are really nice person, be on double alert!