Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] Phoenix Down - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] Phoenix Down (/showthread.php?tid=6289)

Pages: 1 2

Phoenix Down - Mippa - 02-03-2014

[Image: phoenixdown_zps0a4a18ff.png]
Whispered in the halls of studious scholars, renowned summoners, reclusive thaumaturges and diligent healers are secrets known only to those with an eye for aetheric. A conclave of mages bound together by the mutual aim to collect, share, and challenge their knowledge of all there is in the realm of sorcery.

[Image: 2325265_zpsed87706d.jpg]
Phoenix Down is an in-character linkshell for members of the Gilgamesh RP community to join for the discussion of all things aetheric!

It's an invite-only linkshell, but we want to make sure no one's left out! It's still in the early planning stages, but as long as you meet these simple qualifications, you're practically a shoe-in!

Those with an IC focus on magic discipleship. You are perfectly welcome to have in-character classes in the discipleship of war, of course! But if your character is a warrior by trade who simply has magic in their arsenal, this may not be the RP opportunity for you. (Check out Driftwood Coast instead!)

If you are interested in joining, please send a message to Framboise Zakuro and we will arrange something to get you initiated ICly! Thanks for looking and keep your eyes here for updates and events!

RE: Phoenix Down - Mippa - 02-03-2014

The Downers Phoenixes will be hosting their first meet-and-greet on March 15th! Set aside the time, more details will be coming shortly, so stay tuned!

RE: Phoenix Down - Mippa - 02-04-2014

We've posted our first event on the calendar! Hope you'll join us!

RE: Phoenix Down - Ezra - 02-05-2014

OMG OMG!!!!

Excuse my excitement however I would love to join this LS! Iam currently an individual who is majoring in the arts of scholarly magic. Iam largely on a quest to obtain lost hidden knowledge on all things aetheric. I have recently made my way to Limsa Lominsa to begin my quest ( im lv .1 heh heh) and I would love to be apart of individuals who welcome those experienced in the art of all Magicks

My IGN: Ezra Academia

RE: Phoenix Down - Mippa - 02-05-2014

Well we would LOVE to have you! Maybe you can catch me, Framboise Zakuro, or Kalen Cook, when we're online! Or you can join us for the meetup--but that's a ways off.

RE: Phoenix Down - Ezra - 02-05-2014

(02-05-2014, 12:33 AM)Mippa Wrote: Well we would LOVE to have you! Maybe you can catch me, Framboise Zakuro, or Kalen Cook, when we're online! Or you can join us for the meetup--but that's a ways off.
Ok wonderful!!! I'm online now so I'll send u both a msg

RE: Phoenix Down - Naeva'to - 02-20-2014

Right up my alley!!  This sounds really great and I can't wait til the first event!

RE: Phoenix Down - Mippa - 02-21-2014

Glad you're excited Naeva'to! So are we!

If you don't want to wait until then for the RP, you are welcome to see me out by PM or in-game. At your leisure!

RE: Phoenix Down - HugeMistake - 02-23-2014

Thanks for the invite! Can't wait for the meetup, but it's intimidating that everyone's a lot higher in levels than me ;-;

RE: Phoenix Down - Mippa - 02-23-2014

Aww don't be! We have people at various levels, and we'll happily help you along the way! ♥

RE: Phoenix Down - Mippa - 02-27-2014

Phoenix Rising Hosting Clinic, Open to All
[Image: phoenixdown_zps0a4a18ff.png]
Phoenix Rising, an ever-growing collective of mages, is hosting the first of what they hope to be regularly-occuring open clinics. Please feel free to join the Phoenixes and other skilled healers in an evening of education, charity, and nurturing good will with our surrounding community.

You need not be a member to participate. As noted above, this is an open clinic for all who seek refuge, or even a chance to help out.

May you forever walk in the light of the crystal.

======================================================

OOC Details:

Where: Treespeak Stables (North Shroud 28,28)
When: Friday, April 18 // 6:00 PM CST

[Image: 14aewas.png]

What're we doing? 
Phoenix Rising is hosting a healing clinic! Get your RP on in a number of various ways, including but not limited to:
- Healers healing people (duh!)
- Play a sick or injured person being healed (fun!)
- Don't know how to heal? Here's an IC chance to learn! (gasp!)
- Hey! I just beat that dude up! I don't want you healing him! (oh noes!)

Who's allowed to join as a healer?
As long as you have IC justification for healing, anyone can join in! (You don't even have to be all that good at it...) Mages, alchemists, even botanists or people with some rudimentary traditional healing are welcome to join in! After all, this should be a learning experience for everyone!

Notes for healers:Be sure to communicate with your patients what level of healing they want. It's possible they want to start their big plot and might just want their ailment identified, not cured. OOC communication is key!

In the spirit of letting everyone have their moment to shine, try to make a conscious effort to learn at least one new healing method or skill from someone else - bonus points if it's from someone you've never RPed with!

...in other words, be your awesome selves and have lots of fun!

Oh! And BE CREATIVE. (Go on. Click it. I dare you.)

Notes for the patients:

WE LOVE YOU!!! (Definitely click that one. Worth it.) Without you, we'd be nothing! You guys are the real stars!! ♥

Please be sure to communicate with your healer(s) what level of complexity you want your ailment to be.

Feel free to fake something severe - no one can fault you if you're just wanting attention. Wink Or maybe you're a hypochondriac? The possibilities are endless if you don't want to be severely injured!

Please communicate with your healers if you have any expectations on how you wish for your RP to turn out (expectations not necessary but welcomed!).

RE: Phoenix Down - HugeMistake - 03-15-2014

Hmm...don't know if I'll be able to be on during the IC meet. But I guess that's my fault for joining a community based on completely different timezones ;-;

I might be able to be on for the first hour (maybe second as well.) But not for the rest, sorry ;-;

RE: Phoenix Down - Thaeya - 03-15-2014

A little time there is better than none. Smile

RE: Phoenix Down - Mippa - 03-15-2014

Exactly what Thae said! Don't feel bad! And btw, ping me privately to let me know what your usual times are and I'll see about making some things to fit into your schedule!

RE: Phoenix Down - HugeMistake - 03-16-2014

Actually, that wasn't really a bad time for me. Maybe it could have been a little earlier, but if they do remain at that time, I would prefer they only be at weekends.

Still, it was fun meeting your characters! Can't wait for more RP with you all.