Hydaelyn Role-Players
New and awkward. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: New and awkward. (/showthread.php?tid=6256)

Pages: 1 2 3

New and awkward. - jupiknight - 01-29-2014

Hhhh, okay, hi. I'm Jupi, uhhh.. I'm totally new to this game and the RP. I was directed here by Lumine. I joined with my friend Ez, and we're looking for some casual RPs~

And since I'm so pathetic and shy, I'm just going to use the template..

My RP background goes back to when I was 12, I started in MSN chat rooms, and it evolved to a million different places since then. I was mostly present with City of Heroes, and Champions Online. 

I prefer well-written RP, para, or shorter, good grammar and such.. I want to be able to understand what the hell you're writing at me. If you write me too much, I'll be intimidated, though, so.. Don't do that until I know you. I prefer, I guess, medium RP? Nothing too serious, but nothing as simple as "smiles @ u" for five years. A good middle-ground. I'm not keen on RP fighting, despite a lot of my characters being snarky trouble makers. I prefer verbal IC banter. Don't take crap OOC, pls.

I have five characters, currently, all about level 15, basically a base level for me. I'll be working on leveling them as time goes on, or if I find people that like to level. Normally I get burnt out on leveling really quick, but I find with this game I can go for quite a few hours, which is... honestly, a pleasant surprise.

I'm still learning my way around the game, so if I ask a stupid question, please feel free to answer me like I am a four year old, because I'll understand it better.

Ahh, IRL I'm boring and lazy. I do intern work for a nonprofit company and basically sleep all day. I like chai tea and Attack on Titan. Avid tumblr user with a good sense of humor. Open minded, but if I don't like you I'll let you know. UHHHHHHH. I guess I will figure out how to post things on the character index.. So yeah! I guess that's it ;3;~ Feel free to message me, or find me elsewhere.

Deviantart: tehalienfetus
Twitter: jupiknight
Tumblr: jupiknight
Instagram: jupiknight

god this is awkward.

RE: New and awkward. - Lhea Korolon - 01-29-2014

Hi there im akward/shy too *high fives* i recently transfered to Balmung myself and i don't know many people 

Feel free to look for me via the player search and or else where i usually hang in uldah.

Lhea Korolon is my ign feel free to add me and chat always welcomed to meeting new friends and such ^_^

RE: New and awkward. - Tobias Nightbringer - 01-29-2014

TITANS ARE MY TRIGGER!

RE: New and awkward. - jupiknight - 01-29-2014

(01-29-2014, 10:35 PM)Tobias Nightbringer Wrote: TITANS ARE MY TRIGGER!
Yes, hello we are friENDS

RE: New and awkward. - Tobias Nightbringer - 01-29-2014

(01-29-2014, 10:36 PM)jupiknight Wrote: Yes, hello we are friENDS

YAY! Yay? I'm gonna go with yay xD 

I'll keep an eye out for yer character whenever I finally log back into the game lol.

RE: New and awkward. - jupiknight - 01-29-2014

(01-29-2014, 11:02 PM)Tobias Nightbringer Wrote:

I'll keep an eye out for yer character whenever I finally log back into the game lol.
Yeeessss.

I am any of these listed here.

RE: New and awkward. - TheLastCandle - 01-29-2014

(01-29-2014, 11:02 PM)Tobias Nightbringer Wrote:

What's keepin' ya anyway? ;P

RE: New and awkward. - Aya - 01-30-2014

Hiiiii!  There's nothing to worry about, so I hope you can find some friends and have some fun!

RE: New and awkward. - Lhea Korolon - 01-30-2014

ps AoT!!! <33 *is an anime junkie*

RE: New and awkward. - Roen - 01-30-2014

AAUUGH!.  Attack on Titan.  Love.

Want. Alas. I will have to resort to mangas if I want story to cont--

Oh. Sorry.  HI!  Smile

Welcome to RPC!  People here are super nice, and very welcoming to new players.

If you are looking for some random RP, I am always up for random encounters! Welcome to Balmung!

RE: New and awkward. - McBeefâ„¢ - 01-30-2014

Hey! I think I saw you around Ul'dah last night. I'll be sure to walk up and say hello next time I see you.

Most people on the server and especially on these forums are super nice and accommodating, so welcome to both, and I hope you enjoy yourself Big Grin.

RE: New and awkward. - Swashbuckler - 01-30-2014

...OMG Jupi.

I think you'll remember me when I say that I'm Albert.

Welcome to FF14! Big Grin

RE: New and awkward. - Kage - 01-30-2014

Hi! Well if you're awkward and new... we can both be awkward and new together!

Welcome to RPC and such!

If you do hang around in Ul'dah you might see my Lalafell. Feel free to say hi! I'm still trying to take IC and OOC advice of having more confidence but I won't bite. I'm only a lalafell anyway. :3

Attack on Titan is wonderful. I feel like humans in the face of 15m Titans when I meet elezen. Or anyone really.

RE: New and awkward. - T-Beau - 01-30-2014

Jupiiiiiiii.

It's always so great seeing some of the 'old crew' here.
Like 'Albert' up there, I imagine the name Agenla might ring a bell.

Hello and welcome to FFXIV! ♥♥♥

RE: New and awkward. - X'yue - 01-30-2014

Hi, Jupi!

Like the two dummies up there.  I think I know you from City of Heroes.

I went by the name Jayden Michaels on that thing.

Welcome!