Hydaelyn Role-Players
Games You Can Find Me In! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Games You Can Find Me In! (/showthread.php?tid=6245)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - Lost River - 02-11-2014

I can make a new character republic side. ^_^

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - TheLastCandle - 02-11-2014

(02-11-2014, 09:38 PM)Lost River Wrote: I can make a new character republic side. ^_^

Kewl. Whatcha gonna play? I'm undecided whether I want to DPS or heal. :S

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - Lost River - 02-11-2014

Probably either a Gunslinger Smuggler or a Jedi. The only trick will be I will be playing as a Sith Pure Blood!

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - TheLastCandle - 02-11-2014

(02-11-2014, 10:23 PM)Lost River Wrote: Probably either a Gunslinger Smuggler or a Jedi. The only trick will be I will be playing as a Sith Pure Blood!

So I'll be healing then! Now to decide if I want to do that as a Consular or a Trooper. (I already have a capped Scoundrel, soooo..)

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - Lost River - 02-12-2014

Jedi Guardian Dual Sabers for me.

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - Lost River - 02-12-2014

Rhazla is her name.

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - Asgarn - 02-12-2014

I see! Well, we've sorted we're going Republic. At least at first, right? The earliest I can do is Saturday (I am on GMT, so it'll technically be 3 - 4 AM Sunday for me, but I'm fine staying up Big Grin). Now, unless the game has changed, Troopers/Smugglers start on Ord Mantell and Jedi start on Tython, so we might have to have out Jedi member solo level to 10.

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - No Longer Exists - 02-12-2014

I'll have my smuggler built and ready to go!

Just a little background on my Trooper, he's from Begeren but I shall be starting him again. He's an Imperial defector, a Rattataki, nonetheless. His brother and him were abducted from Rattatak by the Empire when his brother showed promise with the force (somewhat of an anomaly due to the Rattataki being very rarely Force-sensitive). Upon discovering he did not possess his brother's talents, this guy was conscripted in to the Imperial Military whilst his brother has risen to the rank of Sith Lord. Always the second best of the two and driven to the edge when his brother's reckless commands (another trait the warmongering Rattataki are renowned for. Potential Dark-Side Troopeeeeer...) got his entire unit slain in combat, he defected to the Republic.

He has no name. Yet. >.> <.<

That sounds wickedly fun, Asgarn. Sidenot, I almost typed "Asgard" instead of your name. Anywho!

Smuggler background: Not sure which advanced class I'll do yet, but it doesn't matter really. Both can DPS if memory serves.

Born among the stars of the outer rims, he's known nothing but smuggling, piracy, and freedom. That makes him of a loose moral standard, with a penchant for credits, and a lazy, self-serving attitude. It's also made him "street-smart" rather than intelligent. He's never had a family per se, but he's had a few crews he's worked with until finally getting enough creds for his own ship (WHICH GETS STOLEN) so that'll be his main concern in game. Cool

He'll have the capacity to become "friends" with the others, even regard them as crewmembers if they can get past his snark, etc. but that'll be more of an RP thang.

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - TheLastCandle - 02-12-2014

(02-12-2014, 07:40 AM)Asgarn Wrote: I see! Well, we've sorted we're going Republic. At least at first, right? The earliest I can do is Saturday (I am on GMT, so it'll technically be 3 - 4 AM Sunday for me, but I'm fine staying up Big Grin). Now, unless the game has changed, Troopers/Smugglers start on Ord Mantell and Jedi start on Tython, so we might have to have out Jedi member solo level to 10.

I've decided to go Consular, so we'll have two Jedi leveling to 10 on Tython together. Big Grin I HAVE BROUGHT BALANCE BACK TO THE FO--er, leveling experience.

As for background, I haven't decided on a race yet. So far, we have a Rattataki Trooper (awesome!) and a Sith Pureblood Sentinel (interesting!) so I'm leaning towards Human. I -have- decided that this character, while moral, is going to be somewhat at odds with the Jedi Council. So he might sometimes do things that go against the Jedi Code, though probably little to nothing particularly dark - especially since in all of the Old Republic games, the "Dark" choices tend to be.. not so subtle. (A friend of mine often said Bioware thinks Dark siders all behave like Gamorreans. Seems.. apt..)

His belief in the Force is influenced by both Jedi teachings and the Aing-Tii monks who raised him, so.. I don't know, this could be fun. ^^

Haha, I can't wait! I am currently playing the game (apparently you need a level 10 to buy a race on the Cartel, so speed levelling a Human Trooper. I'll send the Rattataki the gear he finds, etc. Totally not OP...).

Black Hat: If you want to DPS, I suggest Gunslinger. Whilst Scoundrel can DPS, if memory serves right since I left, at end-game Gunslinger/Sniper have the higher DPS output as well as a cover mechanic. Tongue Of course, it's up to you!

I'm leaning toward Scoundrel only because I played Gunslinger through 30ish with my ex-girlfriend and it's sort of a one trick pony in that respect. Scoundrel seems more versatile.

Trooper made. :3
In-Game Name: Ra'tek
In-Character Name: Ra'tek Wren, Codename "Hammer"
Most common question asked:

"Ra'tek Wren? What kind of a name is that?"
"To pronounce my full name, I would have to dislocate your jaw in three places."

Smuggler made!

Name: T-Dogg xD

Revising my original personality matrix a bit.