Hydaelyn Role-Players
Games You Can Find Me In! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Games You Can Find Me In! (/showthread.php?tid=6245)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - No Longer Exists - 02-07-2014

For those returning to SWTOR and whatnot, have we considered pulling together for a guild (orrr whatever they might call them, it's been so long since I touched my SWTOR account that I honestly forget the term the game uses)?

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - Asgarn - 02-07-2014

(02-07-2014, 02:31 PM)Black Hat Wrote: For those returning to SWTOR and whatnot, have we considered pulling together for a guild (orrr whatever they might call them, it's been so long since I touched my SWTOR account that I honestly forget the term the game uses)?

If we could form a group of four to return to SWTOR and dungeon together, I would be very interested. I, for one, am interested in running a Trooper Vanguard, so I could tank for us.

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - Rinh Hallani - 02-07-2014

I'm not playing FFXIV for the foreseeable future so I'm back in WoW on Argent Dawn (EU). My battletag is katattax#2599.

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - No Longer Exists - 02-07-2014

(02-07-2014, 02:42 PM)Asgarn Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 02:31 PM)Black Hat Wrote: For those returning to SWTOR and whatnot, have we considered pulling together for a guild (orrr whatever they might call them, it's been so long since I touched my SWTOR account that I honestly forget the term the game uses)?

If we could form a group of four to return to SWTOR and dungeon together, I would be very interested. I, for one, am interested in running a Trooper Vanguard, so I could tank for us.
 I would be down for that, so there's two! Do we hear a third!? Also, we may want to consider scheduling so we can maximize our time between the two games. I never finished Gunslinger, might be fun to finally git'r'done and have some RP along the way. <3 Star Wars.

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - TheLastCandle - 02-07-2014

(02-07-2014, 03:17 PM)Black Hat Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 02:42 PM)Asgarn Wrote:

I would be down for that, so there's two! Do we hear a third!? Also, we may want to consider scheduling so we can maximize our time between the two games. I never finished Gunslinger, might be fun to finally git'r'done and have some RP along the way. <3 Star Wars.

Possible third, here. I never finished Jedi Knight (would go DPS since it sounds like Trooper wants to tank!) and I've been curious about the Starfighter content anyway. ;P But yeah, scheduling is a must for me. I still love FFXIV and play very actively. ^^

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - Lost River - 02-07-2014

What about me? I'm in it too! I play on Ebon Hawk both Imp and Rep side.

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - TheLastCandle - 02-08-2014

(02-07-2014, 10:57 PM)Lost River Wrote: What about me? I'm in it too! I play on Ebon Hawk both Imp and Rep side.

Would love to have you, I'm sure. ^^ What class are you interested in? Because I can't decide between Knight and Consular, now. I haven't seen either story to its completion. Heals, DPS, I'm open to doing whatever. >.>

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - LiadansWhisper - 02-08-2014

*mumbles about everyone being on another server*

Cry

(02-08-2014, 03:24 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: *mumbles about everyone being on another server*

Cry

;_; Come start a n00b with us. (Or, we could all just play on Bergeren Colony...)

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - Asgarn - 02-08-2014

So, the roster is!: (Oh yeah, colon after an exclamation mark. Dem grammarrrrrz.)

Asgarn - Vanguard Trooper - Tank (Might off-spec as DPS for PvP purposes)
Yvelont/Candle - Jedi Knight/Consular - DPS
Lost River - ??? - ???
Black Hat - ??? - ???

Shall update this post as we get more replies. <3

Personally, I vote for Ebon Hawk just for the reason of when I was on Begeren, it was relatively dead... I don't know if that has changed. (Also, the Ebon Hawk is FREAKIN' AWESOME.)

NOTE: If we ever go Imperial, bagsie Imperial Agent healer. <3

If I go Consular, I can do either DPS or Heals, depending on what everyone else wants to play. I'm wide open in that regard. ^^

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - Lost River - 02-08-2014

I already have characters on Ebon Hawk

Azlayni Trooper Vanguard

Vas'rina Sith Assassin

Dral'oxin Imperial Agent Sniper

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - synaesthetic - 02-08-2014

(02-07-2014, 10:57 PM)Lost River Wrote: What about me? I'm in it too! I play on Ebon Hawk both Imp and Rep side.

I have Ariene, a mid-level Jedi Guardian on Ebon Hawk. I think she's in her 20s? It's been a while; I've kind of ignored the game since it went F2P.

I'd be willing to reinstall and join up with ya'll for tankings. :3

Ah, well, if we're using preexisting characters, I have a Scoundrel on Ebon Hawk.. but he's level 50. Tongue

RE: Games You Can Find Me In! - Lost River - 02-08-2014

I spent 60 dollars for items from the Cartel marketplace. I love gachapons.