Hydaelyn Role-Players
I am Flowerbunch and I am looking for a role! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: I am Flowerbunch and I am looking for a role! (/showthread.php?tid=6184)

I am Flowerbunch and I am looking for a role! - Flowerbunch - 01-21-2014

I am a RPer of many games and want to RP on this one... a lot. But I hate starting from scratch and know it would be difficult to get started in RP if I did. Which is why I am offering my abilities to whoever needs a role to be filled in their RP. I am not very picky on what kind of role it is. I just desire it to be one where I can RP often. I am a person with far too much time and far too little role play I can do. So the more I can get on and act out my role with others the better. The roll can be a Mate, Friend, Family, Boy, Girl, Antagonist, whatever! Please be as detailed with the roll as possible and I will handle the rest. I am also filling more than one roll so if I get many good ones I may just play them all! *Cough* Too much time *Cough* Thank you! And I look forward RPing with all of you wonderful people.

RE: I am Flowerbunch and I am looking for a role! - Knight Kat - 01-21-2014

Wow, its rare when I see people explode onto this site and say "Use me for your RP!", paraphrased of course.

Welcome to the site!

I think you'd be surprised at how fast you can get involved with plots and RP when you start a character from scratch; especially, if you are already a skilled and experienced RPer.

HOWEVER, if you want to do the role thing, I do have some roles to offer you. I will PM you with the details about me, my connections and the roles I can offer you.

On the other hand, there are countless threads that players started where they are nearly begging people to fill a role they have in mind, so I'm sure you'll get flooded with PMs and role offers very soon. Smile

RE: I am Flowerbunch and I am looking for a role! - Flowerbunch - 01-21-2014

I have one character I think I might start from scratch. But I still love to fill roles and want to play many characters so I can experience all walks of life! Which is why I will be happy to fill any roles anyone needs and get immersed in peoples stories. Fire your rolls away!

RE: I am Flowerbunch and I am looking for a role! - Karaan - 01-22-2014

I may have roles for you, I'm building an Mystery Murder for my fc and I need NPC (player) to fill role Wink if you are interested send me a PM

RE: I am Flowerbunch and I am looking for a role! - Flowerbunch - 01-22-2014

I am addicted to roles. Feed me more. lol

RE: I am Flowerbunch and I am looking for a role! - LandStander - 01-22-2014

Welcome to the RPC. I will make you a counter offer and offer to RP with you anytime we are both online Big Grin

RE: I am Flowerbunch and I am looking for a role! - Flowerbunch - 01-22-2014

Don't chu be trying to out offer me! >:3 Still accepting roles.

RE: I am Flowerbunch and I am looking for a role! - Flowerbunch - 01-26-2014

Still... Accepting... Roles...