Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hai - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hai (/showthread.php?tid=6145)

Hai - Arty - 01-16-2014

Hey everyone! Moogle

A Final Fantasy newbie here, only just started playing it 2 days ago. This is my first FF ever, so I apologize in advance if I mix terms up (as I already did last night in a conversation with some friends >.< ).

I used to RP in Guild Wars 2, until a few months back, so at least I'm not new to that. But the game got a bit boring, and the RP community wasn't as it used to be (most notably the asura community), so I decided to check another MMO. A couple of friends have already been playing FF, so I decided to join them. Laugh 

Anyway, I'm on Balmung, my character's name is Lynna Greene and hopefully I will meet up with you all in game for some pleasant evening RP. Chocobo

RE: Hai - Cranechild - 01-16-2014

(01-16-2014, 05:47 AM)Lynna Wrote: Hey everyone! Moogle

A Final Fantasy newbie here, only just started playing it 2 days ago. This is my first FF ever, so I apologize in advance if I mix terms up (as I already did last night in a conversation with some friends >.< ).

I used to RP in Guild Wars 2, until a few months back, so at least I'm not new to that. But the game got a bit boring, and the RP community wasn't as it used to be (most notably the asura community), so I decided to check another MMO. A couple of friends have already been playing FF, so I decided to join them. Laugh 

Anyway, I'm on Balmung, my character's name is Lynna Greene and hopefully I will meet up with you all in game for some pleasant evening RP. Chocobo
hello Lynna! Same here. i'm on Balmung too. Name's Crista'an Bunansa, pleasure to meet you. Smile

RE: Hai - No Longer Exists - 01-16-2014

Howdy Lynna!

Welcome to the RPC and to Balmung Server! I hope you have a lot of fun and get into some great RP. Don't worry about terms too much, you'll get used to them as you play. Most importantly, have fun with it. That's why we're all here, after all. Cool

Cheers

-Black Hat

RE: Hai - faceman7381 - 01-16-2014

Hello and welcome to the RPC!

If you have any questions, just ask!

There are many good ways to RP here with events, random places to RP in such as Ul'Dah and there are tons of Free Companies that do RP.

One of the big RP events is the Coffern and the Coffin Tavern Nights.

Be sure to check this thread out:

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=4697

to learn more about it!

It is a great place to meet people!

Thanks again for checking in and if you need anything /tell konner kinkaid in game or mail me here at the RPC!

Kin

RE: Hai - Keru / E'ir - 01-16-2014

Hello! Welcome!. Everyone here is pretty awesome I look forward to seeing you around. I'm Keru Lowry in-game.

I tend to /throw stuff. Feel free to poke at me if you want. ^.^

RE: Hai - Maqali Qulaan - 01-16-2014

Hi and welcome! Keru Lowry is also delicious and nutritious, so feel free to chew on him or, well, anyone you wish, really. Smile

Also feel free to say hi to me too! I'm usually lurking about the Red Rooster Stead, which my friend has co-opted into a clinic and S'janna can usually be found helping with the healing and trying to keep Raelas out of trouble. Tongue

RE: Hai - Xydane - 01-16-2014

Hello and welcome to the RPC!

Feel free to shoot me a PM whenever you want to RP and please ignore the little teddy bears running around biting everyone. Those are known as Ewoks and please do not feed them.

RE: Hai - Faye - 01-16-2014

Hey there and welcome! Don't worry, I'm an FF newb, as well. You'll learn the ropes soon enough! It's good to have you here and feel free to say hello if you see me in game! I'm happy to RP anytime.

RE: Hai - Siha - 01-16-2014

Hi there and welcome to the RPC as well as Balmung, I'm one of the resident altoholics that is addicted to RP so anytime you see me in game feel free to toss me a line! I'm on quite a bit, just not always on the same character, ha ha. Again welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!

RE: Hai - LandStander - 01-17-2014

Glad you decided to join! I'm always looking for RP, so feel free to give me a poke anytime ^^. I'm real easy on lore as well, so I don't mind if you are not up to date with it.

RE: Hai - Erik Mynhier - 01-17-2014

Welcome to the RP big league. Feel free to hit me up when you see me about.

RE: Hai - Bryn - 01-17-2014

Hi Lynna! Welcome to the RPC, the game, and to Balmung. I hope you're having a good time in Eorzea.

If you see Brynhilde Wulf about the server, drop me a /tell. I'm always happy to meet newbies!

RE: Hai - MimettGreens - 01-19-2014

Welcome! Big Grin I'm new here myself and getting into the FF rp scene Big Grin If you see me about feel free to kick me or poke me :3