Hydaelyn Role-Players
Artpieces For Gil! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Artpieces For Gil! (/showthread.php?tid=6063)

Pages: 1 2

Artpieces For Gil! - Entity - 01-06-2014

*COMMISSIONS ARE CURRENTLY FULL, Leave PM Requests please! ^^

Hellos, this is Emiiresa Abilyne/Lydahn Falahann/Ellerierre Arislaunde from Balmung. I'm not surprised that I'm not the only one who thought to try their hand at commissions for gil for Housing. After seeing a couple of nice Houses, I want to have my own for a future FC in the making, so for the first time in my life, I'm opening up commissions, except this one will be through gil!

I'm still not confident in my artstyle just yet to be charging real money; the artists and designers I look up to are much better than I am, so I have a lot to strive for as well as to improve on. That said don't be afraid to make more specific requests. I'm always up for a challenge or something new, as it expands my capabilities and what I can do. 

That said, however, for the time being I'm just going to do single-character drawings (one character in a single drawing), whether it's busts, headshots, portraits, full body shots, etc., and for those who prefer one over the other, I can do traditional, digital, or a combination of both, your choice, and inked, pencil, sketchy, etc. I'm a little unsure of how well I can color my pieces...I'm still trying to find a coloring style that works for me, but if you want it colored, I'll see what I can do. Depending on how well the commissions do, I may open up to more types of drawings, like group drawings or something more complex. But for now it's single character, so we'll see where things go from here.

Here are some of the starting prices for my artpieces:

Headshot/Portrait(Sketch): 15,000gil 
Headshot/Portrait(Inked): 30,000gil
Headshot/Portrait(Color): 40,000gil

Bust(Sketch): 45,000gil
Bust(Inked): 60,000gil
Bust(Color): 70,000gil

Full-Body(Sketch): 75,000gil
Full-Body(Inked): 100,000gil
Full-Body(Color): 125,000gil

*Prices for the Full-Body selections may change for the requester depending on the detail of the reference used and preferences desired.

And below here's some of my own work over the course of several years just so you know what I was and am still currently capable of as things are now:

Ä°mage
Ä°mage
Ä°mage
Ä°mage
Ä°mage

RE: Artpieces For Gil! - Entity - 01-06-2014

Apparently I can only put up 5 pieces on a single post, so here's some more:

Ä°mage
Ä°mage
Ä°mage
Ä°mage
Ä°mage

And more...

Ä°mage
Ä°mage
Ä°mage
Ä°mage
Ä°mage

And still more...

Ä°mage
Ä°mage
Ä°mage
Ä°mage
Ä°mage

If anyone's interested leave a reply with a good reference and any details you would like to add. If I don't respond quickly here I'll probably be on the game if you wanna talk to me there. Anywho I hope to hear a lot from you, and constructive criticism is welcome as well! ^^

*By the way, if there's anyone that could provide a good SS of their lalafell in the Allagan Casting Set, first picture's on me! I love that outfit and I want it for my lalafell, but I can't seem to draw it for lack of a good reference online, so I would love that!!! ^^

**Currently I have open spots available for those who wish to set up a commission! Bear in mind however, that if one of the available spots is a full body color request, it may take a bit more time compared to the others.

Currently Available Spots:

1.---Blue(Full Body Color) IN PROGRESS---
2.---Valirelia Ferox(Full Body Color)---
3.---Solas Claritas---

*Depending on workflow as this goes on, more spots may open or become available.
*Roegadyn and Lalafells now get a 25% discount! I'd like to see more of our Lalas and Roes! :D

RE: Artpieces For Gil! - LandStander - 01-06-2014

Those FFXIV pieces are really really nice. Looks like its time for me to snatch more gil from my retainers.

RE: Artpieces For Gil! - Faye - 01-06-2014

Oooh, I may have to save up for some of your pretty art!

RE: Artpieces For Gil! - Hyakki - 01-06-2014

Ooh I'll bite!

I'd like an inked headshot sketch if you please. (Or maybe pencil? I really love the detail in your pencil sketches, would digital inked look the same?)

Show Content

By the way your Elezen is gorgeous!

Sure! The inked versions are usually done in Photoshop, with the Pen Tool. It's been years since I've done a traditional ink since discovering that method lol. That said, the photoshop inking is MUCH more clean than if I were to do it traditionally. It would look very much like the 5th picture in my second post, if that's something you're alright with. But if you REALLY would rather have a traditional INK I can do that for you, it'll just be the cost of a pencil sketch but a little more.

RE: Artpieces For Gil! - Entity - 01-07-2014

Xieveral, I finished your drawing. If you want me to ink it like  the picture above I mentioned I'll get started =] Otherwise if you really want me to I can try and traditionally ink it. I'll be waiting for your response!

RE: Artpieces For Gil! - Hyakki - 01-07-2014

I'll go with digital this time around but your pencil work is seriously amazing! Thumbsup

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do!

EDIT: I'm sorry about the late reply! I got pulled aside for dungeon spammage e_e

RE: Artpieces For Gil! - Entity - 01-10-2014

And here is your picture, Xieveral! If you're up for another commission just ask! Hope you like it! ^^
(If you want a full-size manageable file just send me an e-mail, apparently I couldn't attach the full-size version unless there's a way to do it, in which case I don't know >.<)

Ä°mage

RE: Artpieces For Gil! - Hyakki - 01-10-2014

I absolutely love it! Thank you so much Big Grin

Ah sure it's np, since you're my first customer, I'll give it to you for free =]

Ä°mage

Oh and, in case people are wondering, the hair done in my first commission is NOT Vector (Don't even know how you "vector" hair anyways =P ). Every single strand you see in there was done individually using the pen tool. Just to solve any misunderstanding since I've gotten a couple of assumptions and questions. =]

RE: Artpieces For Gil! - Rinette - 01-10-2014

*grabby hands* I want, I want!

Colored full body.

First outfit.
Show Content

I'll contact you in game to send half the payment.