Hydaelyn Role-Players
Seeking:: Merchants, traders, people/FCs with services for hire - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Seeking:: Merchants, traders, people/FCs with services for hire (/showthread.php?tid=5792)

Seeking:: Merchants, traders, people/FCs with services for hire - Michikyou - 12-14-2013

Hey guys,

I run an event on the game named the Morbolvine Bazaar - from the golden bazaar in eastern thanalan once every few weeks. Now the first event was not as successful as I had hoped but it seems a lot of people did not hear of the event in the first place,

For those wondering about the event, you can find it bellow:
http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=5472

I am in need of consistancy - re-occuring services, vendors and businesses to come and peddle their trades for the evening of the event. Even free companies can come as a group or perfomers could offer thier trades for the masses who do come.

If you know anyone interested, PLEASE pass on the message - i'd love to bring life to this area even if it only is twice a week.

Some ideas..
FCS can..
  • Sell group services for peoples plotlines
  • perform, sell guild goods ICLY or OOCLY
  • come visit the bazaar and meet the expanded community.
  • guard, rob, cause havock! (contact me for the havock)

Individuals can..
  • Join in and buy buy buy!
  • Come with friends and enjoy the stalls, the company and the entertainment.
  • Be contracted on to gaurd or caravan goods
  • more..

;u; please halp.

RE: Seeking:: Merchants, traders, people/FCs with services for hire - Knight Kat - 12-14-2013

This is a neat idea. Hopefully, people will find interest in it. Currently, I can't think of an IC reason to be part of the services (doesn't mean I won't eventually find a reason). My leather-working is low level, and I have no other crafting professions yet. Not sure what services I can offer yet.

I know that I will be there as, at least, a visitor or customer maybe Smile

RE: Seeking:: Merchants, traders, people/FCs with services for hire - Michikyou - 12-14-2013

(12-14-2013, 04:43 AM)Knight Kat Wrote: This is a neat idea. Hopefully, people will find interest in it. Currently, I can't think of an IC reason to be part of the services (doesn't mean I won't eventually find a reason). My leather-working is low level, and I have no other crafting professions yet. Not sure what services I can offer yet.

I know that I will be there as, at least, a visitor or customer maybe Smile

Can just be IC skills! <3

RE: Seeking:: Merchants, traders, people/FCs with services for hire - LandStander - 12-14-2013

I'm up for a good ol' fashioned stick up Evil

RE: Seeking:: Merchants, traders, people/FCs with services for hire - Fenrir - 12-15-2013

I'm sure some arrangements can be made.

After all, what use is an entertainment troupe that doesn't entertain?

RE: Seeking:: Merchants, traders, people/FCs with services for hire - R'mah - 12-15-2013

(12-15-2013, 03:18 PM)Fenrir Wrote: I'm sure some arrangements can be made.

Too true sir.

RE: Seeking:: Merchants, traders, people/FCs with services for hire - Sophia_Grave - 12-16-2013

I have a character up and coming that could work as a guard, or another that would play a great pickpocket. Hope this gains some traction!

RE: Seeking:: Merchants, traders, people/FCs with services for hire - Michikyou - 12-16-2013

(12-15-2013, 11:41 PM)Rmah Wrote:

Too true sir.

Excellent, what sor tof entertainment.

We really need vendors too!

RE: Seeking:: Merchants, traders, people/FCs with services for hire - Evie - 12-16-2013

My FC, Equilibrium, has a branch of treasure hunters (the company is called the Forged Axis) so if anyone is looking to hire a group to go find this or that ancient, magicy artifact we'd be happy to help. Not sure if this translates into a Bazaar very well...but we'll try and get someone out there to be in the tavern area trying to not look to shady so that people can come and inquire about our services.

RE: Seeking:: Merchants, traders, people/FCs with services for hire - Michikyou - 12-16-2013

(12-16-2013, 12:10 PM)Evie Wrote: My FC, Equilibrium, has a branch of treasure hunters (the company is called the Forged Axis) so if anyone is looking to hire a group to go find this or that ancient, magicy artifact we'd be happy to help. Not sure if this translates into a Bazaar very well...but we'll try and get someone out there to be in the tavern area trying to not look to shady so that people can come and inquire about our services.

Sure! just have a bunch of people turn up to make a stall and advertise your wares!

(12-16-2013, 01:04 AM)Apl_J Wrote: I have a character up and coming that could work as a guard, or another that would play a great pickpocket. Hope this gains some traction!

sure, i hope it does too. UIts just had as such a small % of the community use this website.

Please do get back to me on this, it'd be great to have some even if the crowd is not massive

RE: Seeking:: Merchants, traders, people/FCs with services for hire - Oriel - 12-16-2013

While I'm not sure if I can actually make it to the bazaar to participate as a vendor or a patron (due to my late hours from work), I'd be willing to make stuff like refreshments or food (or other items, too) that can be sold there.  I'm not sure how that would work, but I'd like to see something like this on our server succeed.  It really does sound like a fun event. :>

RE: Seeking:: Merchants, traders, people/FCs with services for hire - Fenrir - 12-16-2013

(12-16-2013, 05:04 PM)Naih Wrote:

Please do get back to me on this, it'd be great to have some even if the crowd is not massive

We've actually already come up with a few ideas for entertainment.

I'll try and get in contact with you in-game, perhaps we can even set up an IC meeting. 

Either way, sign us up for entertainment and two or three bodies for security.

RE: Seeking:: Merchants, traders, people/FCs with services for hire - Michikyou - 12-20-2013

Need a BUNCH more vendors and people to come!
Event is tomorrow!

*nervous*