Hydaelyn Role-Players
[♪] Unemployed Sae Draws for Food [♪] ... (Commission Thread) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [♪] Unemployed Sae Draws for Food [♪] ... (Commission Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=5775)

Pages: 1 2

[♪] Unemployed Sae Draws for Food [♪] ... (Commission Thread) - DimmerMeerkat - 12-12-2013

[♪] Unemployed Sae Draws for Food [♪]
[Image: byda.png]

As you can tell by the title, I am Sae, and I am currently unemployed. This means that I have no income coming in presently, and I also have oodles of freetime, which consequentially means that I can draw things for you with a very short waiting period, as long as you throw money at me so I can keep paying to be alive and/or play video games.

My art style varies, as you'll see by looking at my samples. I am not the speediest or most skilled artist, but I can produce some quality work when I put in the required effort, which I of course will always do for paying customers. I've never done commissions before, but I do draw for myself and occasionally for people who I think are awesome.

I'm not great at poses, but I can mimic reference pictures with relative ease. I have no limits as to what you want me to draw, so if you're looking for smut, go right on ahead and commission me for that. Anyway, without further adieu, I'll introduce my pricing structure, and then clutter the thread with examples.

Pricing Structure
Payments to be made via PayPal in full before completion of art.
All prices are USD. Tips are welcome.
Prices may change at a later date depending on how complex this turns out to be.

Sprite, Final Fantasy 1 Style - Colored, Pixels: $5
Sprite, RPGM2k Style - Colored, Pixels: $10

Chibi Face Only - Sketch: $2
Chibi Full Body - Sketch: $5
Chibi Face Only - Colored: $8
Chibi Full Body - Colored: $10
Chibi Face Only - Vectored & Colored: $15
Chibi Full Body - Vectored & Colored: $20
* Chibis come in two styles: "Traditional Chibi" and "Hollow Eye Chibi." See examples for more info.

Normal Bust - Sketch: $10
Normal Full Body - Sketch: $15
Normal Bust - Colored: $20
Normal Full Body - Colored: $35
Normal Bust - Vectored & Colored: $45
Normal Full Body - Vectored & Colored: $60

Prices are per subject. If there are extra characters or multiple poses for the same character, multiply the price by the total number of subjects present. For example, 5 people in a "Normal Bust - Colored" style will be $100. $20 x 5 = $100.

Examples

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

"How Do I Commission You?"

It's very simple! All you need to do is contact me! I can be reached by PM or email, but the best way to reach me, hands down, is via Skype. My Skype name is DimmerMeerkat. My email is predictably [email protected], and you can PM me right here on this very website. You can also post a reply to this thread expressing your interest in purchasing my services. If you don't hear back from me within 24 hours, contact me some other way, because it's possible I just haven't checked my email or PMs like I ought to.

It is immensely helpful if you can send me screencaps of the character(s) you want me to draw. This helps me with accuracy, especially concerning hairstyles. If you're not commissioning me for FFXIV art, and you're looking for me to draw an original character of yours, example pictures for hairstyles and other physical features are extremely helpful! Not required, but certainly helpful.

If you want something that doesn't quite fit in to the categories listed on my price list, contact me, and we'll determine a fair price based on the complexity and amount of work required. Don't be hesitant to do this if you like my art and want me to make you something unique. I am more than open to it!

I do require payment upfront before completing the work. If you don't receive a finished product within a reasonable amount of time, contact me and I will issue a refund. This shouldn't happen, but I've heard of it happening with other artists before. Just to be certain, I'm not looking to rip anyone off.

Any further questions, feedback, etc, go ahead and post in this thread. Otherwise, contact me privately. Aaand that's that. Any and all business is profoundly appreciated!

RE: [♪] Unemployed Sae Draws for Food [♪] ... (Commission Thread) - DimmerMeerkat - 12-14-2013

Finished art of Raeras. Normal Bust - Colored

[Image: 7eck.jpg]

RE: [♪] Unemployed Sae Draws for Food [♪] ... (Commission Thread) - Raeras - 12-14-2013

Thanks again for the awesome drawing <3

RE: [♪] Unemployed Sae Draws for Food [♪] ... (Commission Thread) - DimmerMeerkat - 01-01-2014

There was some interest in Intermission when I mentioned that I also have started dabbling in map-making! For map making, I charge an hourly rate, and since maps are highly personal (most people use them for novels they're writing or various tabletop campaigns), I am more than willing to stream the creation process and take direction as I go!

My rate is negotiable but I'm starting at $10/hr. Obviously if you want to tip more, that's always very welcome! I'll provide the streaming link and all of that.

Here's an example of a map I created for my own probably-never-gonna-get-finished novel:

Map Without Labels
Map With Country Labels / Color Coded Zones
Map Overlay (This is nooot artsy.)

RE: [♪] Unemployed Sae Draws for Food [♪] ... (Commission Thread) - Dyani - 01-01-2014

Th..that is so cool! You made those maps?!

This is my admiration face.

(OAO)

RE: [♪] Unemployed Sae Draws for Food [♪] ... (Commission Thread) - DimmerMeerkat - 01-01-2014

Yep. ^^ I can do sketchy maps too. Just for an example, I did this outline of part of a continent, free-hand, if people want maps that look less computery-processed and more, ya know... sketched.

[Image: 9iel.jpg]

Drew Lyrielle 'n Sae 'cause I was bored and can't fall asleep. This is from an RP just the other night where Lyrielle scritched behind Sae's ears, and he got all half-lidded and happy because of it.

Show Content

RE: [♪] Unemployed Sae Draws for Food [♪] ... (Commission Thread) - Nashri'a - 01-01-2014

I'm a huge sucker for sprites, I may have to commission you sometime. And that's an adorable sketch!

RE: [♪] Unemployed Sae Draws for Food [♪] ... (Commission Thread) - Dyani - 01-01-2014

Gaaaaahhh!

Soooooo cute! 

I luuuuurve it! OuO

RE: [♪] Unemployed Sae Draws for Food [♪] ... (Commission Thread) - Kassandra Dawn - 01-01-2014

when i get paid my friend....when i get paid.

RE: [♪] Unemployed Sae Draws for Food [♪] ... (Commission Thread) - DimmerMeerkat - 01-03-2014

I belieeeeeve!

Also, in case anyone's interested... here's some animated sprite avatars I made back in my FFXI days on Allakhazam.

Show Content

RE: [♪] Unemployed Sae Draws for Food [♪] ... (Commission Thread) - Dyani - 01-03-2014

Sho kyoot :3

RE: [♪] Unemployed Sae Draws for Food [♪] ... (Commission Thread) - DimmerMeerkat - 01-09-2014

Commish for Javou. :3

[Image: exd1.png]

RE: [♪] Unemployed Sae Draws for Food [♪] ... (Commission Thread) - Loki - 01-10-2014

(01-09-2014, 10:13 PM)DimmerMeerkat Wrote: Commish for Javou. :3

[Image: exd1.png]
It is hanging.. beside my computer.. yes.. *steals Sae*

RE: [♪] Unemployed Sae Draws for Food [♪] ... (Commission Thread) - Dyani - 01-10-2014

O.O

It's so cute yet apprehensive at the same time. Look at it go!