Hydaelyn Role-Players
Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) (/showthread.php?tid=4977)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Lady Whiteraven - 10-08-2013

It was suggested on another thread that we should get as many Roegadyn females together to take a large group pic and I thought it would be a great idea. So I wanted to see who else would be interested getting together, say Saturday 19th around 8:30 pm EST. Any interest out there?

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Torn Sky - 10-08-2013

Y E S

Edit: Although there's no reason we should exclude the males for this. We can always have separate gender pictures and then one big group picture. I do have a feeling that the ladies are a larger party though. Hehe.

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Lady Whiteraven - 10-08-2013

Well, that makes two of us so far. Big Grin We just need locale that is beautiful and easy to get to for us lower level people.

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Torn Sky - 10-08-2013

Oh actually...

I just read the date and I'm going to be gone on the 18-19th. Whoops. Sorry, I was a little too excited to notice, I guess.

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Salty Lake - 10-08-2013

I can come this Sunday!

Cry I'm sorry to hear that Torn. I wouldn't be free on Sunday Salty. I'm generally free during the day m-f, but I didn't think that would be best for others so I decided to try for a Sat. night. If that proves to not really work then we will have to reschedule. I would like to get as many of us as possible.

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Velvet Patches - 10-08-2013

I can most definitely make it on the 19th. Look forward to seeing everyone else!

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Lost River - 10-08-2013

If you can bump that to 8:30 PM I can make it (I have to drive home. x.x)

Yay Velvet and Lost! Now I won't be all alone standing at some watery scenic vista. Changed the time to 8:30 for you Lost. So we need a place and if want to really rp this up we could use a volunteer photographer of sorts to really help get poses and such. If we can get 12 close up shots of different Roegadyn women then I'm sure I could create a Eorzean calendar of sorts. Big Grin

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - AdmiralSnackbar - 10-08-2013

I'm down for a Roe Family Album. We should make a year book!

Most Likely to Die in Bar Fight
Most Likely to Be Arrested for Assault With an Improvised Weapon
Most Likely to Succeed in Evading a Nationwide Roehunt

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Lost River - 10-08-2013

Ah, was misreading it. Disregard. I can't make it Saturday.

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Rinh Hallani - 10-09-2013

Argh, I want to bring my bard, Dancing Hawk, but 8.30 EST is 1.30 am where I am! I could possibly come and get a few screenshots but I'd have to log off straight after.

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Cato - 10-09-2013

I keep forgetting that people play female Roegadyn. We might need another few threads filled with screenshots to help remind people.

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Chocobald - 10-09-2013

(10-09-2013, 12:18 PM)Theodric Ironheart Wrote: I keep forgetting that people play female Roegadyn. We might need another few threads filled with screenshots to help remind people.

Considering there's like 17 actual IC Roegadyn females and how they are the sweet new model we got from ARR, I'd say with much gusto "Bring the sceenshots!".

I'd say the same to male Migo'te but it's not like they are everywhere on every single screenshot thread ever so I'm not short on some cat love. Big Grin

RE: Roegadyn female group photo (Balmung) - Fystrael Abylstyrwyn - 10-09-2013

Despite the brilliant bit of snark in the previous post, I'd love to do a Roegadyn group photo sometime between Friday and Sunday.

I'd also love if there were Elezen, Lala, Hyur, Miqo'te and general RPC group shots but alas, bitterness is too strong for all my alts to conquer.