Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) (/showthread.php?tid=4919)

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Star Lin - 02-05-2017

Forgot to do a screenshoot for John's auction match.  And even in the morning, he's still in shock that he won his match.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 02-19-2017

And now I'm back! From outer space! I just walked in to find that same look upon your face! You know, the Grindstone-just-ended-and-we-want-to-know-what-happened look.

Congratulations to the just-debuted new champion Mugen Branwen! He overcame 61 other fighters to get to the top of the heap this week!

[Image: LTDbFuK.jpg]

Congratulations to last week's champion as well, Wanderer Gadieo! I wasn't present and don't have a screenshot THANKS TO THE AMAZING COVERAGE OVER AT The Crystal Chronicle! Props to Deidra for the tip-off.

[Image: The-Wanderer2.png]

Many, infinite thanks for the dedicated staff of overseers and healers who were able to run the Grindstone without me! It's pleasant to know it's in good hands.

And as a summary of out latest fundraiser night: The generous Grindstone community contributed a whopping 21,000,000 gil to carry the Grindstone's prize pot back into July of this year! Holy shit!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Videra - 02-25-2017

Looking forward to the coming grindstone! Should be fun!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 02-26-2017

Another week, another Grindstone! Week 178 is in the books and we're happy to have crowned a new champion in the rookie Sayori Farcloud!

[Image: P7axagY.jpg]

63 people turned up to fight each other but only one champion emerges!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Nodem - 03-05-2017

Seventy fighters entered, only one came out on top. The champion of the 179th Grindstone is:

MOON KITO
[Image: Moon%20Kito_zpscvfstezd.png]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 03-12-2017

It's 3:20AM thanks to Daylight Savings time. That didn't stop our champion, Kalizej Dotharl from kicking the asses of 72 other people to become our new champion!

[Image: qdYdsoN.jpg]

Roleplaying for 9 hours in a row is hard. Don't do this thing I'm doing.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Jean - 03-12-2017

http://imgur.com/a/Eajxe

Screenshots of the event! Hopefully I covered most of the participants. If I missed you, I'll try again next week.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Talman Chryses - 03-12-2017

Coverage of the final two competitors is now published as usual in the Crystal Chronicle. ((See news.thecrystalchronicle.com -- it's at the bottom of our front page))
Also, you should do photography for us, Sar!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - The Brigand - 03-17-2017

Hey there. Returning players here, looking to sign up for tomorrow's weekly festivities. Is this still the place? Angel

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Aurou - 03-17-2017

(03-17-2017, 09:45 PM)The Brigand Wrote: Hey there. Returning players here, looking to sign up for tomorrow's weekly festivities. Is this still the place? Angel

Just show up! Be in line before start time for a chance to compete~ And welcome back!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 03-17-2017

(03-17-2017, 09:45 PM)The Brigand Wrote: Hey there. Returning players here, looking to sign up for tomorrow's weekly festivities. Is this still the place? Angel

Event begins at 10PM EST(EDT? what are we now?) and RP starts earlier. Staff is on hand by around 7PM and the majority turns up after 9PM. Show up, take part, have fun!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - The Brigand - 03-17-2017

10 PM PST? You guys are really burning the oil. Suits me though, hope to see you then, and thanks!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 03-18-2017

(03-17-2017, 10:45 PM)The Brigand Wrote: 10 PM PST? You guys are really burning the oil. Suits me though, hope to see you then, and thanks!

Eastern. 7PM pacific. We still burn the midnight oil, but if you turn up at 10PST you're going to miss majority of the fun.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - The Brigand - 03-18-2017

(03-18-2017, 03:45 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 10:45 PM)The Brigand Wrote: 10 PM PST? You guys are really burning the oil. Suits me though, hope to see you then, and thanks!

Eastern. 8PM pacific. We still burn the midnight oil, but if you turn up at 10PST you're going to miss majority of the fun.
Mis, but thanks. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Wink

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Nodem - 03-18-2017

(03-18-2017, 03:45 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:

Eastern. 8PM pacific. We still burn the midnight oil, but if you turn up at 10PST you're going to miss majority of the fun.

He means 7 Pacific is the START time, as Pacific is three hours behind Eastern. Just be there and in line before start if you wish to join in on fighting.