Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) (/showthread.php?tid=4919)

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 04-24-2016

So! It's 2am! The Grindstone is over! 51 fighters assembled to duke it out, and the resulting pile-up finished with Zandrea Ashlan at the top of the heap!

[Image: kPj9fj3.jpg]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 05-01-2016

Tonight! Grindstone #135! 46 fighters, three-ish hours and:

No one trying to kill anyone else
No dramz
No ridiculous OOC shenanigans
ONE WINNER

Honeybear!Bharbryda Irynzirnwyn! After weeks of climbing to the top, the mountain has been conquered!

[Image: 0Gz4nop.jpg]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 05-08-2016

Tonight's Grindstone! 57 fighters and one winner! Farrson Odim!

[Image: 49NM7hH.jpg]

There is juuuust under 2,000,000 gil left in the pot for giving money to winners! That means that our next fundraiser event will be...

Soon.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Star Lin - 05-08-2016

Ah, just wanted to add that there was a very special match after the Grindstone was over with.  The match was between our honorable Judge and the young but fierce warrior, Ado.  I was able to get some screenshots of the epic battle that took place.  It even ranks up there with Judge and Warren fight.

Preview below.
[Image: hOgt5t2.jpg]
The fight starts.

[Image: hDjve3w.jpg]
John 'healing' the fighters before the next round which ended up being a tag team.

The rest of the images can be seen here.
Judge and Ado fight.

Sir Ado receive a small pouch of gil for winning the fight but I think it was forgotten over the fact that Judge gave him his helmet.  He may need to grow into it. *giggles as Ado truggles across the sand, unable to see anything as the helmet nearly covers his body like in this video here*

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Gegenji - 05-15-2016

And today's winner is... Heidrek Warsong! Congratulations!

[Image: rB7cUFx.jpg]

Individual is taller than he appears. Such is the result of taking screenshots while on horseback.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 05-22-2016

Grindstone #138! After battling it out in a very tense series of near-falls, we were happy to crown Zarconen Maquesh as our new Grindstone champion. 59 men and women enter, one man leaves!

[Image: Gu7Ope6.jpg]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 05-29-2016

Grindstone #139! 56 fighters! Lots of violence! UN VICTOR!

[Image: Ff98SVM.jpg]

HANNAH CASTILLE. NEPOTISM NEPOTISM NEPOTISM

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Heidrek - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 01:11 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Grindstone #139! 56 fighters! Lots of violence! UN VICTOR!

[Image: Ff98SVM.jpg]

HANNAH CASTILLE. NEPOTISM NEPOTISM NEPOTISM

Oh you have got to be kidding me.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Glibbibbi Bibbi - 06-03-2016

It's fine
This week, there will be no nepotism
There will be no grindstone
Only a slaughterhouse, brother
[Image: tumblr_o86s1rOfHQ1t57unqo1_1280.png]I've been working out

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 06-05-2016

Grindstone #140 is in the books! 49 fighters on a busy Saturday night turned out to beat each other up, and we are happy to have witnessed one of the very few staff-based fighters as our new champion - Alfredon Asean! On top of making me want pasta, he's also got this whole mysterious thing going on: Take a look!

[Image: pD7kFwf.jpg]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 06-05-2016

Oh also Sabotender Ballerina showed up and killed like 20 people but I don't have screenshots of that sorry.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Aaron - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 01:33 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Oh also Sabotender Ballerina showed up and killed like 20 people but I don't have screenshots of that sorry.
LMFAO HOW COULD YOU NOT SCREENSHOTS THAT WHY WARREN!?

You had one job.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 06-12-2016

Two weeks in a row of 49 fighters! Suck it, 3.3!

NEW WEEK. NEW CHAMPION. ZAZANTHER RERENTHER.

[Image: Z2IfUKg.jpg]

NEPOTISM NEPOTISM NEPOTISM

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Zanther - 06-12-2016

I'm still finding it hard to believe it, and as one of the group of healers who heal the tournament.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Nodem - 06-12-2016

(06-12-2016, 01:25 AM)Zanther Wrote: I'm still finding it hard to believe it, and as one of the group of healers who heal the tournament.

It was your time. Yes, it was your time...