Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) (/showthread.php?tid=4919)

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Jancis - 04-16-2016

(04-15-2016, 02:19 PM)Aaron Wrote: I probably won't be able to make it to GS, so I gave it to Jancis to give to you in my absence Warren.

Delivery Success

[Image: tumblr_o5pkftM0nj1urn9szo1_540.jpg]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Aaron - 04-16-2016

It's so beautiful I could cry oh my god :')

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 04-16-2016

That's legitimately what I received, too.

SURE IS GOING TO BE A SHAME TO HAVE TO DROWN IT IF THE WINNER DOESN'T WANT IT.

(04-16-2016, 12:26 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: That's legitimately what I received, too.

SURE IS GOING TO BE A SHAME TO HAVE TO DROWN IT IF THE WINNER DOESN'T WANT IT.
If the winner doesn't want a 600k something puppy even if not to keep, something is wrong with them.

Oh yeah also.

Since I have like twenty fenrir pups on me (Yes I do that much feast) I'll probably give one as a reward to the Runestone winner too this weekend. And hand em out as tournament rewards frequently.

Might as well make Aaron a goddamn breeder of these pups.

I'd sell em but there's literally nothing I want to buy since I got the zu horn mount.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 04-17-2016

TONIGHT. GRINDSTONE #133! 56 FIGHTERS. ZERO DROWNED PUPPIES.

After several rounds of grueling combat, the Grindstone was only left with one champion: Hakucho Izayoi!

[Image: LjnJ2z8.jpg]

Additionally, extra thanks to the RPC's own Aaron Frostheart for providing a Fenrir Pup as an extra prize to tonight's event! The girl's got a good home, so nobody needs to worry about that!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - The Brigand - 04-17-2016

I had no idea this existed, but now that I do, I'm sorry I missed as much as I did. Kudos to you, organizers, and congratulations to the victor!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 01:46 AM)Tassin Duval Wrote: I had no idea this existed, but now that I do, I'm sorry I missed as much as I did. Kudos to you, organizers, and congratulations to the victor!

I read your post like six times and all I can make out is "I'll be there next time, even if just to watch."

WE'LL SEE YOU THERE!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Aaron - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 01:34 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: TONIGHT. GRINDSTONE #133! 56 FIGHTERS. ZERO DROWNED PUPPIES.

After several rounds of grueling combat, the Grindstone was only left with one champion: Hakucho Izayoi!

Additionally, extra thanks to the RPC's own Aaron Frostheart for providing a Fenrir Pup as an extra prize to tonight's event! The girl's got a good home, so nobody needs to worry about that!
I hope she didn't win as a botanist lawl

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - The Brigand - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 02:28 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 01:46 AM)Tassin Duval Wrote: I had no idea this existed, but now that I do, I'm sorry I missed as much as I did. Kudos to you, organizers, and congratulations to the victor!

I read your post like six times and all I can make out is "I'll be there next time, even if just to watch."

WE'LL SEE YOU THERE!

You'd better plan on it, bub!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Caspar - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 03:04 AM)Aaron Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 01:34 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: TONIGHT. GRINDSTONE #133! 56 FIGHTERS. ZERO DROWNED PUPPIES.

I hope she didn't win as a botanist lawl
Hey. That's a mean axe.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 04-24-2016

For the record: The next person to do stupid shit related to trying to break the first rule ends up like this.

[Image: trunks-kills-frieza-o.gif]

mod note: this text has been removed

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Aaron - 04-24-2016

(04-24-2016, 12:11 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: For the record: The next person to do stupid shit related to trying to break the first rule ends up like this.

:o what happened?

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 04-24-2016

(04-24-2016, 12:16 AM)Aaron Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 12:11 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: For the record: The next person to do stupid shit related to trying to break the first rule ends up like this.

:o what happened?

I'm editing that post as details happen.

I'm kind of pissed.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Aaron - 04-24-2016

"Some cunt"

Bahahahaha XD!!! Damn... That's like your favorite insult.

Haha in seriousness though, I don't understand their logic, even if there was no ooc involved I'm sure any normal person at a public event would also flip the fuck out at someone looking like they're about to slit someone's throat.

Some things can't be hidden as OOC knowledge brah, did you give em a warning or is it official fuck em they're dead now?