Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) (/showthread.php?tid=4919)

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Nodem - 02-07-2016

(02-07-2016, 03:53 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: The Wash and the Bridge are merely fodder! Dohohoho!

Guess you could say, we're all wet in the Wash... WE SHALL RISE THOUGH! BELIEVE IT!

[Image: ffxiv_02062016_210908_zpsnj2gvjhy.png]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 02-07-2016

There's not even anyone on the sides lined up. Do you take your pictures at 8pm or something?!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Nodem - 02-07-2016

(02-07-2016, 04:03 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: There's not even anyone on the sides lined up. Do you take your pictures at 8pm or something?!

I think so... It's 3am and I meant to post some of these Wash screenshots I have!

Show Content
Show Content

Hope those make up for an early pic!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 02-07-2016

(02-07-2016, 04:13 AM)Nodem Wrote:
(02-07-2016, 04:03 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: There's not even anyone on the sides lined up. Do you take your pictures at 8pm or something?!

I think so... It's 3am and I meant to post some of these Wash screenshots I have!

Show Content
Show Content

Hope those make up for an early pic!

Those are all lovely, thank you!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - ChewableMorphine - 02-14-2016

Just going to leave this here.

[Image: pP9qu7w.jpg]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Aaron - 02-14-2016

That is my new wallpaper

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 02-14-2016

Tonight! Grindstone number... What are we up to now? Hundred and somethingth!

In total, we had 66 fighters out in the desert fighting for nearly four and a half hours. Some guy got his leg chopped off? There was a kid wandering around with no parents? Basically, Grindstone as usual.

THE CHAMPION, IN HIS DRAMATIC FINAL MOMENTS WITH THE CHALLENGER!

Show Content

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Parvacake - 02-14-2016

Dem kids.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 02-21-2016

TONIGHT. NO OVER THE TOP INJURIES. NO WANDERING CHILDREN. NO DEATHS? NO SALESMEN?!

43 FIGHTERS, THE LOWEST IN THIS CALENDAR YEAR. FIFTY MILLION HEALERS, THE BEST RATIO WE'VE EVER SEEN. STILL, ONE CHAMPION.

[Image: 68CnSg6.jpg]

IDRIEL TUSKBLADE. SHE LOUD. SHE STRONG. SHE DA CHAMP.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - AskaRay - 02-23-2016

Hey guys!

Now that my computer can handle more than three people on screen at one time I wanted to come and watch everyone.

I know it's all right to come and just spectate, but I actually have another question. I'm writing a paper for class and I was wondering if anyone would be available to answer some questions (OOC unfortunately) for me, either after, during...before... the event! Anytime is fine.

If everyone's too busy, that's all right; I'll still show up. Will I fight?! Who knows.

Thanks~

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 03:36 AM)AskaRay Wrote: Hey guys!

Now that my computer can handle more than three people on screen at one time I wanted to come and watch everyone.

I know it's all right to come and just spectate, but I actually have another question. I'm writing a paper for class and I was wondering if anyone would be available to answer some questions (OOC unfortunately) for me, either after, during...before... the event! Anytime is fine.

If everyone's too busy, that's all right; I'll still show up. Will I fight?! Who knows.

Thanks~

Sure thing! I know a little bit about the Grindstone. Shoot me a PM or something and I'll be happy to help you out!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 02-28-2016

Tonight marked a first! After fifty-four fighters fought and hurt and beat the crap out of one another, our winner was finally crowned, and she managed to do it without actually hurting anyone. Our champion tonight is the paint-arrow firing Tiroro Roro!

[Image: WJATlKB.jpg?1]

Want to meet the champ?

You can find her performing at Nathan Telluride's Show of Hearts happening TOMORROW!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 03-06-2016

Anybody even reading these things...?

TONIGHT. GRINDSTONE NUMBER 127! OUR WINNER, AFTER APPEARING SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST:

Elf Alred!

[Image: Mk9r2Th.jpg]

We've awarded 2.9 million gil since starting 2016, and there's still 4,600,000 left to win before the next fight-auction event!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Aaron - 03-06-2016

That guys glowing shirt just took all the spotlight from Elf.

That Miq knew damn well what he was doing when he got in that picture.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - StoleTarts - 03-07-2016

(03-06-2016, 10:58 AM)Aaron Wrote: That guys glowing shirt just took all the spotlight from Elf.

That Miq knew damn well what he was doing when he got in that picture.

My total bad.