Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) (/showthread.php?tid=4919)

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 12:09 PM)DoomsdayClock Wrote: A bond of muscle was formed that night that shall never be broken. And Roe's proved that all other races are merely workout equipment waiting to be plucked up.
You made healers and overseers move closer just to see that.

It was so odd and strange we all lost it.

Flexing up earthquakes!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Corelyn - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 08:44 AM)Aaron Wrote: The flex off was the best fight of the century.

I never laughed so hard at grindstone.

Please, for the love of the Twelve, tell me SOMEONE got a log of that! I was over on the bridge getting Dail'a ass handed to him, so I missed the whole thing :<

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - DoomsdayClock - 08-09-2015

A log does exist. I'll see about getting it posted with Warren's okay of course.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 07:20 PM)DoomsdayClock Wrote: A log does exist. I'll see about getting it posted with Warren's okay of course.

Of course!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Duplicitous Dame - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 07:20 PM)DoomsdayClock Wrote: A log does exist. I'll see about getting it posted with Warren's okay of course.

Warren! -Please- approve this! I was fighting an Au Ri and then had Brave knock the taste outta mah mouth Big Grin.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - DoomsdayClock - 08-12-2015

Okay...after going through this mess of a log ( MY GOD there is a ton of dialogue going on at the Grindstone....) I think I have the flex off from Into to finish. For your reading pleasure..or whatever. Enjoy? lol Cool

Aoi Usui: "My Name is Doctah Owie, and I'm Hot as all 7 hells, and ya cant. teach. THAT. And this here is Silence, and he's 7 fulms tall, and ya can't. teach. THAT." She snapped her fingers while swaying her head and hips in the rhythm of her popping gum.
Kaguya Nightsong sighed and gave a nod as she looked out at the rather large crowd. "Aye, Thalik is testing my mind today it seems..."
Screaming Silence strikes a pose.
Flameson Hammersmith: "Hammersmith. Got two fists n'yez all got places t'ae shove em. Figgure that's good enough."

And the MATCH
Flameson Hammersmith pointed two fingers at Silence. Then two at his eyes
Screaming Silence glances across to the other Roe, a smirk forming on his lips as he lifted an arm and motioned to that muscle. Showing just how he planned to do this.
Aoi Usui looked determined at the large opponent. The tension in the air as thick as fog. She could feel the wind against her horns crying out for a monumental display of muscle expression the planet could no longer contain.
Flameson Hammersmith pointed at Screaming, and then planted both feet firmly into the ground. A challenge had been laid.
Screaming Silence eased down to one knee to let Aoi down gently, giving her a wink as he reached out to bump fists with his lady.
Screaming Silence and with that, he'd swing out one leg, slamming a boot into the ground as he gained purchase in the sand..glaring across to Flameson.
Flameson Hammersmith arced his back towards the sky. Both of the giant's arms came up and met over his head, fists curling as the arms bent and flexed under the sun of Thanalan in a light sheen of sweat. It was like watching oiled turtles wrestle in leather bags
Screaming Silence is not phased by the display. No...instead the matching white Roe would dig his heels into the earth, before twisting his hips to show of those back muscles, as he lift both arms and clenched those fists in a flex. Pale chiseled form begining to pop with definition!
Flameson Hammersmith nods. The challenge was firm, as was his own glistening definition. Hammer turned his back to Silence, and rippled every muscle in his scarred back in an undulating wave of granite flesh
Screaming Silence grunted at the display. He let out a deep breathe and drew his arms around to his front, fists facing inward as the viens began to show in his shoulders. Beads of sweat staring to form all charasmaticly and shit. Glistenin.
Aoi Usui: Silence, you know whatchu gotta do. Go in there and show'em that he's S.A.W.F.T. SAAAAAWWWWFT!!! She held a hand on her hip as she made a swooping motion with her hips and hand toward the opposing roe.
Flynt Reddard: "That's not how you spell--"
Flameson Hammersmith saw that the battle needed the ante upped. He twisted, causing the core muscles of his massive frame to bulge and flicker in firm power. The giant's forearms CRACKLED under the strain of the coming flex. His gauntlets popped and shattered, exposing the giant's horrifically stacked forearms.
Aoi Usui: eyyy dont be talkin ta me about grammer, ya hear?
Screaming Silence would NOT back down! As the fellow Roe kept it going, Silence gritted his teeth more. And with another mighty grunt he struck a pose so strong that the pants he wore literally exploded into ribbons around his legs, which were now in full view and cut as hell!
Lydix Notki: LOL OH MY GOD)
Sei' Castille is utterly bemused by the clothes-exploding flex-off going on over yonder.
Flameson Hammersmith would not let such a challenge go unanswered. Hammer dropped into a horse stance. Every tensed fiber of muscle in his leg turned into a pressureized piston of pure pummeling definition. The pants didn't stand a chance. Somehow...somehoe..the subliger stood firm under the assault.
Aaron Frostheart: We must never forget Flameson & Silence flex off XD ))
Screaming Silence stood strong as threads of fallen clothing soard around them. A deep breathe was again taken, before he dropped to one knee heavily, and showed off those pecs in a perfect flex. The sheer power of their muscle was making small rocks and pebbles about them begin to lift into the air!
Kaguya Nightsong covered her eyes as the stripping was getting out of hand.
Flameson Hammersmith 's hair rippled in the sheer battle aura of the flexing fury. Hammer twisted out of his horse stance to bring both of his arms over his head again. The entirety of the giant's lower half clenched, showing an ass that could have quarters bounced off it in it's toned, non-elucidian firmness. The ground began to shake from the power of the flex.
Screaming Silence was taken aback by the sheer might of the man's form. The Roe faltere da moment. the first pause in what had been a lengthy showing. A hand shot out for Aoi to toss him a water, which he then dumped over his chest and hair. With a shake of his head the big man would beat his chest with both hands, hunching foreward to curl them arms!
Flameson Hammersmith turned and looked over his shoulder, snarling as both arms curled over scar-lined muscles that writhed like titanic snakes
Sei' Castille: "Lydix, stay with me, you get the next winner."
Lydix Notki nods to Sei.
Sei' Castille: "Pray it's not one of the naked Roes."
Lydix Notki: "Oh, I friggin HOPE SO."
Lydix Notki: "I'll even strip for this event."
Screaming Silence was unphased by the showing. Instead he would turn his back on the man and stretch one leg, the other knee bending as hs arms lifted and once more gave a solid FLEX.
Flameson Hammersmith leaned back from the show of actual dexterity in the flexing contest. Fear? No. But waryness. Hammer brought his entire body around, hunching and tensing his body so that every muscle popped like a rock under assault from an earthquake.
Screaming Silence Groaned at the sight, the earth shaking causing him to stumble and loose his balance. He growled..this was getting bad. He had to make a stronger move. The big man strode across the sands..towards that muscle bound, eye patched woman..and with gloved hands he did snatch her up and begin to dead lift her above his head!lift her above his head!
Lydix Notki: "What are you doi-- AHH!"
Flameson Hammersmith gasped at the use of the audiance as part of the show. No. He'd have to use it. His ultimate flex technique. The flask was pulled from the tattered remains of the giant's clothes. The terrible liquid was poured over his head. And there....went....the cigar. Hammers entire body glowed in a brief, furious aura of unholy blue flex power as the Roe BURNED WITH PASSION AND FURY
Aoi Usui flexed her tiny body while making a shining finger pose to the sky. "OOOSSS!!! Show that muscle might! All dat time in the gym between doin my laundry and tannin at da beach! If ya win I'll treat ya to my ma's home made gravy it's ta die for I swear ta da Dawn Fatha on high."
Lydix Notki was kinda heavy. She's 200 ponzes of pure muscle, and if she was a roegadyn lady instead, she would be rivaling with Silence and Flameson. Oh well, she was still a majestic muscle lady.
Sei' Castille is fairly sure setting yourself on fire might be against the rules, but can't look away anyway.
Lydix Notki: "H-he, I gotta fight, c'mon!"
Lydix Notki squirms. Or tries.
Screaming Silence widdened his eyes as the Roe ignited himself?! Endurance was one thing..but he was here to show his STRENGTH! He needed more wieghts..more! He held Lydix with one arm on her midsection, and stepped over to snatch up Gaerwn next, curling both full bodies as he tried to win this!
Sei' Castille: "Hey! They aren't weights!"
Gaerwn Lamperouge simply stares..
Aaron Frostheart: What in the gell am I watching. .
Flameson Hammersmith staggered back from the power of the flex, motioning frantically at Sei for one of the Patented potions of the grindstone. Yeah, that was a submission to FLEX POWER.
Aaron Frostheart: Hell, even.
Red Duck: "It's a cultural thing."
Sei' Castille: "Silence makes Flameson Hammersmith look S.A.W.F.T SAWFT in a display of muscle-flexing awesomeness!"
Screaming Silence engages in general japery.
Sei' Castille: "Now put down my victor!"
Warren Castille: SWAFT
Lydix Notki squirms.
Aaron Frostheart makes a straight face at Kaguya Nightsong.
Sei' Castille pokes Screaming Silence.
Flameson Hammersmith took the potion and POURED IT OVER HIS HEAD. The giant extinguished in a steaming cloud of alchoholic steam
Flameson Hammersmith cracked his neck. "Good fight mate."
Kaguya Nightsong frowned. "Now put some pants on. You look stupid."
Screaming Silence glances to Sei, still lifting and lowering both people as if this was a normal work out.was a normal work out
Sei' Castille: "Put them down!"
Autumn Moore: "A-Are you burned at all?"
Lydix Notki: "Yeah, I have to fight."
Sei' Castille: "Silence, you get the winner from over here.."
Sei' Castille: "Silence, you get the winner from over here.."
Lydix Notki: "Yes'm."
Screaming Silence blinks, then nods quickly, setting both folks down on the ground. Giving a thumbs up to each for the help..before striding over to Hammersmith..fist extended to bump knuckles...as Muscle Brothers
Flameson Hammersmith looked down, still chewing on his cigar. "Nah. Party trick iffin yez do it right. Dun work when yez tryin t'ae pretty boy though. " Hammer was...still steaming and stank of boiled potion.
Lydix Notki PULLS AWAY.
Flameson Hammersmith bumps fists with Screaming Silence.
Screaming Silence bumps fists with Flameson Hammersmith.
Gaerwn Lamperouge quietly walks away after being used as a weight..
Flameson Hammersmith: "Go gettem mate."
Screaming Silence glances to Aoi, wondering if she had spare pants before his next match

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Aaron - 08-12-2015

I will never forget this.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - DoomsdayClock - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 09:34 PM)Aaron Wrote: I will never forget this.

NEVER FORGET

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 08-12-2015

We take ourselves soooo seriously.

(08-12-2015, 09:52 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: We take ourselves soooo seriously.
To be fair..Flameson and I are usually breaking bones on a weekly basis. It's nice to sometimes not have a night were we are splintering spines and ripping off limbs to beat eachother with >.>;
Besides, the ladies should get something to look at sometime yes? The men too?
Warren's Gun Show will be held weekly now.....>.>;

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Martiallais - 08-14-2015

All I could think of reading this.

[youtube]rQzFz6r074o[/youtube]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - DoomsdayClock - 08-14-2015

(08-14-2015, 10:44 AM)Zarek Wrote: All I could think of reading this.

Acurate!!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Hammersmith - 08-14-2015

(08-14-2015, 12:30 PM)DoomsdayClock Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 10:44 AM)Zarek Wrote: All I could think of reading this.

Acurate!!

This is correct.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Vitamin C - 08-15-2015

On tonight's Grindstone, Pleasant Prosecutor meets Judge Jredthys!

http://i.imgur.com/cwMY5dI.jpg

[Image: cwMY5dI.jpg]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Gegenji - 08-15-2015

(08-15-2015, 10:02 PM)Kharn Wrote: On tonight's Grindstone, Pleasant Prosecutor meets Judge Jredthys!

http://i.imgur.com/cwMY5dI.jpg

[Image: cwMY5dI.jpg]

Pleasant's griffon is NOT happy to be there.