Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) (/showthread.php?tid=4919)

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Menelwen - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 01:12 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: ...what does next week hold?!

Double the fighters. Calling it!

Sleep? What's sleep?

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Reiner Dorn - 04-12-2015

Awesome night getting punted by Reddard.....
But still Berry Brawlin' Win for the Win!

And I appreciate the shout outs for tonight, Thanks guys.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - SunTzu7 - 04-16-2015

So last week was a bit chaotic given the numbers! I suggested this to Warren at the time, but maybe we can do something with the search info icons to make healers and supervisors lives a bit easier!
Maybe do Searching for Party if you need healing of your fight is over? Much easier to pick out of a crowd.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 04-16-2015

(04-16-2015, 02:36 PM)SunTzu7 Wrote: So last week was a bit chaotic given the numbers! I suggested this to Warren at the time, but maybe we can do something with the search info icons to make healers and supervisors lives a bit easier!
Maybe do Searching for Party if you need healing of your fight is over? Much easier to pick out of a crowd.

Listen to this wise person who is only trying to stitch you all back together!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - SunTzu7 - 04-16-2015

To be fair, I'd care less if your surviving families were less prone to litigation.

... Uh I mean because I care so damn much.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Unnamed Mercenary - 04-18-2015

Soon....!

[Image: uFid5gS.jpg]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Kiera Hawkeye - 04-19-2015

My first Grindstone, and it was an absolute blast! Only made it to round two, but the finale was something. 

"Get the dick! Get the dick!" - Highlight of the night.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Nisasi - 04-19-2015

Came as Tatatsu tonight! Got a lot further than I thought I would too! 

Had a blast!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Kiera Hawkeye - 04-19-2015

(04-19-2015, 02:04 AM)Nisasi Wrote: Came as Tatatsu tonight! Got a lot further than I thought I would too! 

Had a blast!
Almost caved my chest in!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - MadWater - 04-19-2015

(04-19-2015, 03:00 AM)Kiera Hawkeye Wrote:
(04-19-2015, 02:04 AM)Nisasi Wrote: Came as Tatatsu tonight! Got a lot further than I thought I would too! 

Had a blast!
Almost caved my chest in!
Turned Brave's knee inside out >.<

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 04-19-2015

Grats to the fighters! Couldn't make it. Bri loves to fight and well, she cured it by breaking an Elezen's jaw last night just as it dinged Grindstone starting time!

Who won? *pokes above posts*

Z'orica Nova, after quite the lancer vs dragoon fight. It was a close fight!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 04-20-2015

Another weekend, another Grindstone in the books! It was another barn-burner this weekend with a total of thirty-one participants! As mentioned, our winner was Z'orica Nova, a first-time competitor with the Grindstone. Our final four came down to two former champions (including last week's champion of the largest Grindstone EVER, Kiri Komori) and two new faces. It came down to Z'orica and Percival Turner, and they did not disappoint!

Pictures are on my home computer! Will upload at some point!

Man what was up with that line?!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Kiri Kimori - 04-20-2015

It was a good match! I look forward to participating again! Z'orica did me a great honor by winning the tournament after defeating me! Congrats are in order and I look forward to another encounter with her!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Hammersmith - 04-20-2015

Was my first time there Sunday, continue to be impressed with how good the fight-posts are and how good-sportsmanship the people in these are.

(I hung up RP fighting with strangers for a long while because of Dick-Measuring being more important than The Story.  This is a breath of fresh air)