Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) (/showthread.php?tid=4919)

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Makyn Loneseeker - 03-15-2015

Also this happened.

[Image: 53Yj0Ge.png]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Aaron - 03-15-2015

Honestly I have to say this grindstone couldn't have worked more perfectly for my rp.

I've been gone a few weeks in game and to cover it up I made Aaron just "mysteriously" disappear for unknown reasons. When he returned he'd join grindstone. 

Him cleaning out the brackets so fast showed he's gotten significantly stronger fighting wise (and faster as said By Vance and Yuki). But the last fight was perfect really.

Aaron had a change in personality over his absence, he's supposed to be indifferent and lazy so him all of a sudden vanishing from the finals totally fits his new personality!

Turns out, he left when everyone was busy to go sleep! 

This grindstone actually fit in with his return pretty well. I can't even be mad lol

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 12:19 PM)Aaron Wrote: Honestly I have to say this grindstone couldn't have worked more perfectly for my rp.

I've been gone a few weeks in game and to cover it up I made Aaron just "mysteriously" disappear for unknown reasons. When he returned he'd join grindstone. 

Him cleaning out the brackets so fast showed he's gotten significantly stronger fighting wise (and faster as said By Vance and Yuki). But the last fight was perfect really.

Aaron had a change in personality over his absence, he's supposed to be indifferent and lazy so him all of a sudden vanishing from the finals totally fits his new personality!

Turns out, he left when everyone was busy to go sleep! 

This grindstone actually fit in with his return pretty well. I can't even be mad lol

I admit, I was happy with the result too. Aaron's good at not taking things too seriously, and he did get to watch Mirke completely dismantle her opponents on the way to the top. We all joked that no one blames Aaron for disappearing.

Inbeforepeoplecallmeacoward

Lel. He did also want to not get cut. All his fights were relatively undamaging for him. Sounsy ain't cutting him up no no.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 12:57 PM)Aaron Wrote: Inbeforepeoplecallmeacoward

Lel. He did also want to not get cut. All his fights were relatively undamaging for him. Sounsy ain't cutting him up no no.
Sounsyy has a fetish of hitting men with her shield.

He would have been 'a'okay *wink wink nudge nudge*

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Cynel1 - 03-15-2015

i had Fun being the Medic i think ill keep Doing that i may be Retried from fighting in grindstone but i want to help out in other ways.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Sounsyy - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 11:26 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: [Image: rg6tccA.jpg]
Mirke preparing to earn her title the hard way. She made it looks so easy, though.
Quietly saves epic screenshot. <_<;

Mirke - Three time Grindstone finalist (in a row), two time victor, victor over Arbiter.

[Image: af9d04d4cb243d34b971d6c3584783b8.jpg]

Feel like I should quit now while I'm ahead, or you know try to win a third time. Has anyone won Grindstone three times (in a row)? FIND OUT NEXT WEEK!

You still don't have more wins than Aaron Tongue

He's like the known grindstone champion of everything lol.

You only one cause I wasn't there /taunt 

<3

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 03-15-2015

Bri will defeat Sounsyy!---When she stop wasting her amazing high rolls on wiping boogers on people.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Melkire - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 02:24 PM)Sounsyy Wrote: Mirke - Three time Grindstone finalist (in a row), two time victor, victor over Arbiter.

[Image: af9d04d4cb243d34b971d6c3584783b8.jpg]

Feel like I should quit now while I'm ahead, or you know try to win a third time. Has anyone won Grindstone three times (in a row)? FIND OUT NEXT WEEK!

"If it took more than one bullet, you weren't using a Jakobs!"

Grats, Souns. Moogle

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 03-20-2015

Look what I found!

[Image: nHz4oAz.png]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Kage - 03-20-2015

Where's the fighter DCs

Or fighter loses part(s) of or all of their clothing and their opponent takes their clothes?

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Berrod Armstrong - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 08:54 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Look what I found!

[Image: nHz4oAz.png]
I'm looking at that 'Overseer DC's' square and thinking of ways to make Warren suffer

I'm also looking at the casual racism square and I want to give him a hug

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 08:59 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: I'm looking at that 'Overseer DC's' square and thinking of ways to make Warren suffer

I'm also looking at the casual racism square and I want to give him a hug

Not gonna lie, that tile originally said "Berrod DCs."

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Kage - 03-20-2015

> nut shot
> the times when Kage wondered if he should get something whenever he had to fight against Fio...