Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) (/showthread.php?tid=4919)

RE: Grindstone Tournaments (Wed+Sat) - Gharen - 10-12-2013

Kinda figured it had. =) was just subtly promoting it.

RE: Grindstone Tournaments (Wed+Sat) - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 10-13-2013

Lol!

---

This just in. 10.13.2013, Sindl Arahn is our current champion! 

With enough healers by Wednesday, a Blood Match may occur then.

RE: Grindstone Tournaments (Wed+Sat) - LandStander - 10-13-2013

I'll be damned. Didn't know Sindl had it in him. Congratulations to him!!

I wish I would have been able to show up. Sadly Denn's big mouth got the best of her and she already got into some tussles before hand ; ;

RE: Grindstone Tournaments (Wed+Sat) - Gharen - 10-13-2013

I really hate missing out on these, I seriously need a new job.

Lmao. It's alright, Denn. Soon we'll have blood matches which'll be even more up your alley. And Gharen, jobs are moar important.

RE: Grindstone Tournaments (Wed+Sat) - Fen - 10-13-2013

Sorry, Interweb's still out. HOPEFULLY it'll be back by the next tourney, but if not, I'll obviously have to miss, again... *dying*

RE: Grindstone Tournaments (Wed+Sat) - Navisse - 10-13-2013

I only caught the tail end of this last night but really enjoyed myself. I'll be sure to show up on time for the next one.

(10-13-2013, 03:25 PM)Fen Wrote: Sorry, Interweb's still out. HOPEFULLY it'll be back by the next tourney, but if not, I'll obviously have to miss, again... *dying*

You're good, Fen! Don't worry about it.

And Navisse, I wanted to say, your character is absolutely gorgeous. Absolutely. ^.^ I look forward to seeing you again.

RE: Grindstone Tournaments (Wed+Sat) - Navisse - 10-13-2013

D'aaaw, thanks. ^^

RE: Grindstone Tournaments (Wed+Sat) - LandStander - 10-13-2013

:3!!...dont tempt Denn like that Sio! There will be so many crotch punches! The population of Eorzea will plummet as all the males of the current generation lose their ability to reproduce.

(10-13-2013, 10:13 PM)LandStander Wrote: :3!!...dont tempt Denn like that Sio! There will be so many crotch punches! The population of Eorzea will plummet as all the males of the current generation lose their ability to reproduce.

I'm sorry but if Eorzea's male fighters don't know how to properly guard their junk, maybe it's time to teach them.

RE: Grindstone Tournaments (Wed+Sat) - Oroban - 10-13-2013

If a man hasn't trained his testicles to withstand being hit by a warhammer, he doesn't deserve to reproduce. D<

RE: Grindstone Tournaments (Wed+Sat) - Lost River - 10-13-2013

Poor Senah is going to have to learn black magic for all that ice that will be required. Poor kitty.

(10-13-2013, 10:29 PM)Lost River Wrote: Poor Senah is going to have to learn black magic for all that ice that will be required. Poor kitty.

Buahahahahaha.

RE: Grindstone Tournaments (Wed+Sat) - Lost River - 10-13-2013

At least it isn't Lost. She'd be doing...

"Meteor meteor meteor!"

Wait, what do you mean I killed all the fighters? Wooooops.