Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) (/showthread.php?tid=4919)

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Inessa Hara - 02-22-2015

GM's watch us RP? Thats. . . kinda cool actually.   :o

Wish that the GM's could RP with us. Would be really cool.

Made it to round three tonight, which was really fun. This event is always so much fun.

((BTW, in case anyone was wondering, I came to the event on my alt, 'The Courier'.))

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - ChewableMorphine - 02-22-2015

OH GOD THAT MEANS I HAD A GM AT FISTICUFFS

THEY'RE WATCHING

THEY'RE LEARNING

Also taking a hiatus from GS. It's getting cookiecutter and generally not that fun for me, so find somebody else to antagonize for a bit, sorry Tongue

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Kishi - 02-22-2015

Here is a few pictures from last evening.

[Image: 6bmmkNN.png]
The pre-game show. Everyone off in their own little groups, preparing for the Grindstone.

[Image: NZRfcEG.png]
look at this impressive line up! More and more fighters seem to show every week!

[Image: cIcIkjo.png]
First rounds of the Grindstone underway!

[Image: XezoWnH.png]
Here are the semi-finalist, going at it to see who will be fighting the finalist of the evening! Also as a note, the finalist and semi-finalists where women! I'd really hate to be on their bad side!

[Image: O96dnEh.png]
look at that chiseled jaw, the flowing locks. That is only a face a mother could love! (sorry warren had to)

[Image: K5rxTku.png]
The finals are under way! these two women held nothing back! Though only one of the lovely vixens can win!

[Image: LNGi4OS.png]

Your winner Sigrid collecting her winnings for the evening, as she is this weeks Grindstone champion!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Star Lin - 02-22-2015

(02-22-2015, 10:19 AM)Kishi Wrote: Here is a few pictures from last evening.

[Image: O96dnEh.png]
look at that chiseled jaw, the flowing locks. That is only a face a mother could love! (sorry warren had to)

-And it looks like my toon, John got camera shy and try to hide behind the monk.-

[Image: LNGi4OS.png]

Your winner Sigrid collecting her winnings for the evening, as she is this weeks Grindstone champion!

And in the background is John with his familar, Kit, healing Cele's wound.  It gave him some 'Real World' experience with dealing with battle field wounds.  But the poor guy was so tired he fell asleep on his feet while waiting to give his good-bye to Warren.

Anyway, here is John's on view at the beginning of Grindstone.

[Image: ffxiv_02212015_215835.jpg]

He was trying to figure out what his dad had gotten him into here and Kit is looking at her master like he has gone nuts.  I'm also including a shot of Tanya, John's sister that he mention at the Grindstone to a couple of people.

(The shot is a 2.0 but the outfit would have been what she was wearing when she told her family that she would be helping at the Battle of Carteneau, though she isn't a WHM, and one of the last memories of his sister before she was killed at the battle.  Not sure how to put this under spoiler.)

[Image: ffxiv_02222015_101535.jpg]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Jancis - 02-22-2015

I was so out of it, thanks for letting Jancis come along after a long day of epic RP.

I got a couple shots, too.

Jancis, there's a guy bleeding out from the huge hole in his leg over here...

Hang on, Oscare has a little boo-boo. *applies Super Val print bandaid*
[Image: DwobiX2.png]

Whose is that cute guy talking to Sounsyy? Why did she start crying after he left?
[Image: lb6q6Jr.png]

Victory!!
[Image: YpXm6TT.png]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Aaron - 02-22-2015

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun as always. 

Sad I couldn't attend, lately I been finding other things keeping me busy sadly. Do hope to participate next time though.

I can only imagine the semi finals with all those bloodthirsty woman fighting each othe Tongue

W-Was there any shirt cutting or anything?

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 02-22-2015

(02-22-2015, 12:21 PM)Jancis Wrote: I was so out of it, thanks for letting Jancis come along after a long day of epic RP.

Hang on, Oscare has a little boo-boo. *applies Super Val print bandaid*
[Image: DwobiX2.png]
Brianna was about to tell them to get a room. All that lip touching.

Jancis has the special touch!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-22-2015

Healing was fun. I should make Franz attend more often. (Hopefully without stuff in the kitchen taking away my attention towards the end)

...and when he's able to fight again, maybe he'll participate.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Jancis - 02-22-2015

(02-22-2015, 02:07 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(02-22-2015, 12:21 PM)Jancis Wrote: I was so out of it, thanks for letting Jancis come along after a long day of epic RP.

Hang on, Oscare has a little boo-boo. *applies Super Val print bandaid*Brianna was about to tell them to get a room. All that lip touching.

Jancis has the special touch!

!!!!!

*fall over* /o/

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 02-24-2015

(02-22-2015, 02:44 AM)Flynt The Hyena Wrote: Also taking a hiatus from GS. It's getting cookiecutter and generally not that fun for me, so find somebody else to antagonize for a bit, sorry Tongue

Burn-out happens, and if something stops being fun I wholly support dropping it before it builds resentment. RP events are supposed to be fun, not obligations!

I'll have to find a new heel, though. Hm.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 02-24-2015

(02-24-2015, 09:54 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(02-22-2015, 02:44 AM)Flynt The Hyena Wrote: Also taking a hiatus from GS. It's getting cookiecutter and generally not that fun for me, so find somebody else to antagonize for a bit, sorry Tongue

Burn-out happens, and if something stops being fun I wholly support dropping it before it builds resentment. RP events are supposed to be fun, not obligations!

Heart throb Keigari has entered the ring! Be gentle, ladies!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Gegenji - 02-24-2015

(02-24-2015, 09:54 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:

[Image: ogYo4AV.jpg]

Pictured: The dorkiest heel. Or face. I'm no good at wrestling terms. Sad

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Kishi - 02-24-2015

Ohh geeze Blush Kei is not THAT much of a ladies man.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Sybil Adelaide - 02-25-2015

(02-24-2015, 01:59 PM)Kishi Wrote: Ohh geeze Blush Kei is not THAT much of a ladies man.

[Image: spiderman-meme-generator-hey-you-there-i...273990.jpg]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Star Lin - 02-25-2015

Well, I'm off again this Saturday so I'll try to attend.  Don't know if I'll Kest in it this time or just have John heal again like last week.