Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] Tayang Malqir - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] Tayang Malqir (/showthread.php?tid=4882)

Tayang Malqir - Tayang - 10-02-2013

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters: Tayang Malqir
  • Primary character: Tayang Malqir
  • Linkshells:
  • Primary RP linkshell:

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium to heavy. I love story driven RP but I also enjoy light/casual and random RP. I do play the game for its PVE as much as for the RP so if I'm running around in the world I'm not always in-character (I am approachable though - a simple tell and I'm usually willing to drop what I'm doing and switch to RP).

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'm good with these as long as it isn't going to kill or physically disable my character; in those cases I'd prefer a bit of warning in advance as to the potential for it so I can decide whether to run with it or not. Otherwise I like to RP any plausible injuries exactly as they are; I'm not a fan of the magic pill so if my character gets hurt I'll play along with the injury until they can find a way to be fixed.

• Views on IC romance:
    If it makes sense, yes, but only if it makes sense and happens during the course of RP interactions. I would like to have characters at least meet and become friends first rather than go into RP with the intention of making them something specific beforehand - it feels forced otherwise. Additionally, while I'm not against ERP or those who enjoy that style of RP its not really my thing and I will just fade-to-black in those situations.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I am absolutely up for these, especially friends and would love for my character to have contacts, colleagues, acquaintances and friends to do things with in-game. For friends, just approach me in-game and we'll see how things RP out, but for family ties or past relationships (whether friend, acquaintance or colleague) please tell me beforehand so I a) know to expect it and b) we can talk about the details in advance.

• Views on lore:
    I like to try and stick to it as closely as possible. However, I believe that everyone is entitled to RP in a way that is fun for them - in other words, I try not to break lore with my own characters but I don't judge others who do. If I don't like something I think I'm mature enough to find a sensible IC way out of the situation (rather than leaving people in the lurch) and will go do something else.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I like to keep OOC out of /say and /em as much as possible and I do find it distracting when others do it around me. Additionally, if I'm involved in an RP that could be considered 'closed', or between the participants only, I would prefer to conduct it in party chat rather than /say or /em, as I consider RP in those channels, as it is publicly visible, to be open for others to jump in as they wish.

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: Send a PM to me here or a tell in-game to Tayang Malqir. I am very keen to meet new people for PvE and for RP, so please don't be scared to send me whispers.

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: Risha Kaltori - Tayang - 02-17-2014

Updated my post since I'm coming back to the game. If anyone would be interested in getting together for some RP please just give me a nudge. I'd love to meet some new people.

RE: Risha Kaltori - Ruinfeild - 02-19-2014

If you are still looking for a RP Linkshell or just people to RP with, don't hesitate to message me in the game or on skype. I will try and send you a message first so we can get you started again for any RP or PvE that you want to do.

RE: Risha Kaltori - No Longer Exists - 02-20-2014

Welcome back, Risha!
Toss me a friend request if you like, I'm usually RPing even when level-grinding. As it says in the box on the side, my character is Galen Aubrey. 

Cheers!

-Black Hat

RE: Risha Kaltori - Tayang - 02-20-2014

Thanks guys. I've actually found an RP FC already but I am always keen to RP with anyone. I'll try to add you to my friends list in game (I wish it would let you add people who were offline though >.<).

RE: Risha Kaltori - dragonspecpc - 02-20-2014

(02-20-2014, 07:49 AM)Black Hat Wrote: Welcome back, Risha!
Toss me a friend request if you like, I'm usually RPing even when level-grinding. As it says in the box on the side, my character is Galen Aubrey. 

Cheers!

-Black Hat
She is on Gilgamesh...*clears throat*

RE: Risha Kaltori - No Longer Exists - 02-21-2014

(02-20-2014, 12:49 PM)dragonspecpc Wrote:
(02-20-2014, 07:49 AM)Black Hat Wrote: Welcome back, Risha!

Cheers!

-Black Hat
She is on Gilgamesh...*clears throat*

[Image: tumblr_inline_mrymp3IuBG1qz4rgp.gif]

.....what?

RE: Risha Kaltori - Mippa - 02-21-2014

Hi Risha! I play Framboise Zakuro on Gilgamesh, and I can attest that both Ruin and Galen are swell fellas to RP with! If you need a more feminine touch, I'd be happy to throw Framboise your way! Feel free to shoot me a PM or a /tell in-game, and I'll be happy to rope you in! (With or without their help!)

RE: Romarique Solainteau - Tayang - 05-20-2017

Bumping with an update. Moving to Mateus to join in with the growing shenanigans over there.