Hydaelyn Role-Players
Any RP FCs that don't focus on weekends? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Any RP FCs that don't focus on weekends? (/showthread.php?tid=4872)

Any RP FCs that don't focus on weekends? - Lost River - 10-01-2013

As I said, are there any RP FC that do not focus all their events or at least most of their events on the weekends?

I do not have the weekend free and when I do, it's generally after 10 PM EST Friday - Saturday, and 8 PM EST on Sunday.

My type of work I do is only on the weekends.

RE: Any RP FCs that don't focus on weekends? - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 07:03 PM)Lost River Wrote: As I said, are there any RP FC that do not focus all their events or at least most of their events on the weekends?

I do not have the weekend free and when I do, it's generally after 10 PM EST Friday - Saturday, and 8 PM EST on Sunday.

My type of work I do is only on the weekends.

Too bad my FC isn't really in line wif joo character. Our days are Wednesday and Saturday, both after 10 EST.

RE: Any RP FCs that don't focus on weekends? - Lost River - 10-01-2013

Sure about that? Aside from embarrassing Sio, you don't know much about Lost! ^_^

RE: Any RP FCs that don't focus on weekends? - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 07:50 PM)Lost River Wrote: Sure about that? Aside from embarrassing Sio, you don't know much about Lost! ^_^

Da's true, but she seeeemed so boooooored. Poor Lost.

RE: Any RP FCs that don't focus on weekends? - ArmachiA - 10-02-2013

Night Blades just does things whenever, but we don't have guild events on weekends because most of our officers work weekends (Which is why you see us at the Saturday Grindstone meetings a lot =D). Course we don't set up events more than we go "Let's go roleplay." so that might not be your style.

I was RPing with you today Lost, but I got DCed out because of my internet and went "screw it" and went to bed XD

RE: Any RP FCs that don't focus on weekends? - Brave - 10-02-2013

I actually can second this frustration lol

I think all of the great Gilgamesh event's I've seen posted so far take place on Sunday and I always work that day.  In fact working weekends along with the midnight shift seems to cause me to miss out on all sorts of great RP ><

RE: Any RP FCs that don't focus on weekends? - Rosekitten - 10-03-2013

Hrm.. never thought about most of the large events being on the weekends or not. Granted the FC I'm in is having a planned event this Saturday.. but we seem to have small events throughout the week now that we have a steady player base (hard to get everyone in the events but we try or at least hold small ones later to include those who were left out in something).

Also doesn't help to plan things when people don't tell me their times when they can be on *glares at certain people in my company* you know who you are...

RE: Any RP FCs that don't focus on weekends? - Michikyou - 10-03-2013

my RP LS focuses on ALL times <3 Chocobo

RE: Any RP FCs that don't focus on weekends? - Lost River - 10-03-2013

(10-03-2013, 07:29 AM)michikyou Wrote: my RP LS focuses on ALL times <3 Chocobo

Now that is an awesome LS.