Hydaelyn Role-Players
Changing Servers, Hello Balmung - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Changing Servers, Hello Balmung (/showthread.php?tid=4863)

Pages: 1 2

Changing Servers, Hello Balmung - Lady Whiteraven - 10-01-2013

So, after giving it some thought I decided to change servers to Balmung and give Luna a more Sea Wolf appropriate name. I hope Balmung rp will be good to her and from now on she will be Skaenmoen. I look forward to finding a FC on Balmung and engaging in the rp there.

RE: Changing Servers, Hello Balmung - Faye - 10-01-2013

Welcome! I hope you find all that you're seeking! Big Grin

RE: Changing Servers, Hello Balmung - Michikyou - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 05:35 AM)Skaenmoen Zaesylbwyn Wrote: So, after giving it some thought I decided to change servers to Balmung and give Luna a more Sea Wolf appropriate name. I hope Balmung rp will be good to her and from now on she will be Skaenmoen. I look forward to finding a FC on Balmung and engaging in the rp there.

Welcome to Bal! <3

RE: Changing Servers, Hello Balmung - Rhylund - 10-01-2013

Welcome aboard! *broefist*

RE: Changing Servers, Hello Balmung - Lost River - 10-01-2013

Woot, woot! Another Roegadyn! Lost River may be a Hellsguard, but more Roes and a female at that, yay! We're slowly coming up to be the same popularity as a Hyur... we have to be realistic, no one can match the might of the Miqo'te kitty horde.

RE: Changing Servers, Hello Balmung - Lady Whiteraven - 10-01-2013

Thanks all! I will probably start my hunt for a good alligned knightly style FC tomorrow, but suggestions are welcome and greatly appreciated!!

--After reading a couple posts about Lost River I think she and Shaenmoen would be great to rp together lol. They are both  . . . "top heavy" and appreciate what that means. Big Grin Although I don't think Skaenmoen is anything close to the flirt Lost is.

RE: Changing Servers, Hello Balmung - Oroban - 10-01-2013

Yay, more Roe ladies! I like this.

RE: Changing Servers, Hello Balmung - Sulie Spellouise - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 05:35 AM)Skaenmoen Zaesylbwyn Wrote: So, after giving it some thought I decided to change servers to Balmung and give Luna a more Sea Wolf appropriate name. I hope Balmung rp will be good to her and from now on she will be Skaenmoen. I look forward to finding a FC on Balmung and engaging in the rp there.

Yay another Roe Fem Smile If you ever see Sulie Spellouise running about stop and say hello! Also welcome to Balmung!

RE: Changing Servers, Hello Balmung - Luka - 10-01-2013

I also have a hellsguard and hope to see you around! I almost went with a sea wolf, they have really pretty names. <3

RE: Changing Servers, Hello Balmung - LandStander - 10-01-2013

I was just reading a post that they are going to start free server transfers soon (first half of this month). Well the first 5 days will be free. You can just port your character over ^^. I really hope now that all the server first are gone that we can all unite on one server. 

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/100125-I-need-server-transfer-now%21?p=1357937#post1357937

RE: Changing Servers, Hello Balmung - IncubusManatee - 10-01-2013

*Sigh*

Lol.

Have fun at Balmung! Goodluck and all that!

RE: Changing Servers, Hello Balmung - FreelanceWizard - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 12:56 PM)Skaenmoen Zaesylbwyn Wrote: Thanks all! I will probably start my hunt for a good alligned knightly style FC tomorrow, but suggestions are welcome and greatly appreciated!!

Welcome! Might I recommend Knights of the Twelve? They sound like exactly what you're looking for, if a Lawful Good Knightly Order is what you're after. Smile

RE: Changing Servers, Hello Balmung - Lady Whiteraven - 10-01-2013

Yes! They sound exactly like what I am looking for! Thank you!
Big Grin

RE: Changing Servers, Hello Balmung - Lament - 10-01-2013

Welcome aboard!

RE: Changing Servers, Hello Balmung - TheLastCandle - 10-01-2013

Welcome, glad to have you. I recently gave in and rolled a Sea Wolf alt, so maybe we'll run into each other. Tongue