Hydaelyn Role-Players
Konoe's Sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( Come say hi。♡ ) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Konoe's Sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( Come say hi。♡ ) (/showthread.php?tid=4839)

Pages: 1 2

Konoe's Sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( Come say hi。♡ ) - Konoe - 09-29-2013

┌┤►►►STILL UNDER CONSTURCTION !!◄◄◄├┐
[Image: doggoggles_arethenewblack.gif]
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( いらっしあいませ。♡ )

[sub]I do accept commissions, until I submit more detailed info just personally contact me if you are interested. [/sub]
[sub]Here's just some random stuff until I get more Final Fantasy pieces done. Can't Wait![/sub] 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TO DO LIST
1. Kayle
2. Amaare
3. Zethie

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
•••» PORTRAITS «•••
Show Content

•••» FULL BODY «•••
Show Content

•••» FULL PIECE «•••
Show Content

•••» OTHER «•••
Show Content

ELSEWHERE
± DEVIANTART ±
± TUMBLR ±

[sub]Sketch for and of Desmond Aryll. Thanks for being such a good guy, man! Kayle will be next. ;D[/sub]

[Image: desmond.jpg]

RE: Konoe's Sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( Come say hi。♡ ) - Konoe - 09-29-2013

[Image: thebuddytrio.jpg]

RE: Konoe's Sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( Come say hi。♡ ) - Desmond Aryll - 09-29-2013

I'm honored to be the first FF-related piece you've posted. Love the style and your fearless lines! 

"I hung it on me wall!"
       -Ringo Starr impression

RE: Konoe's Sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( Come say hi。♡ ) - cuideag - 09-30-2013

Oh my goodness, I LOVE your lines and your coloring. I think I might be getting in touch with  you soon!! Moogle

RE: Konoe's Sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( Come say hi。♡ ) - Michikyou - 09-30-2013

I want 11 thousand corgi pictures please. Heart

(they are so cute, nice style)

RE: Konoe's Sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( Come say hi。♡ ) - T'salmaveth - 09-30-2013

These are amazingly stylish and bold lines. I'm impressed(and envious)! Lovely work. :3 Thank you for sharing

RE: Konoe's Sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( Come say hi。♡ ) - Kyatai - 10-01-2013

Awesome, awesome work. Love the lines and emotion. HeartHeartHeart

Oh... and the corgi pix are adorable! much love for the fluffy puppies!

RE: Konoe's Sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( Come say hi。♡ ) - Konoe - 10-01-2013

[Image: samvimes.jpg]

UGUU you guys are way way way too nice to me. I really appreciate all the encouragement, it really means a lot to me. This is Sam Vimes btw, still not FF but DISCWORLD! 

I'm still pretty rusty but I hope I can submit better work for everyone soon. <3 <3 <3

Thanks so much for the inspiration, guys.

RE: Konoe's Sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( Come say hi。♡ ) - Alothia - 10-02-2013

These are fantastic! Love the use of color! Please post mooooore!

RE: Konoe's Sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( Come say hi。♡ ) - Elicoidali - 10-02-2013

Hhnngghh I absolutely ADORE your art style. And those corgies aaahhh..!!

You have officially earned a creeper stalker psychopath who might be interested in eating your brain umm fan. Yes.

Kidding aside, looking forward to seeing more of your works. Big Grin

RE: Konoe's Sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( Come say hi。♡ ) - Konoe - 10-04-2013

[Image: smalldom2.jpg]
A sketch of my Dominic Waters. Eorzea's finest cosmetics dealer. Come RPs with him hes so pretty <3

"EORZEA YOU MIGHT BE UGLY AND I CAN HELP!" - DW

"Did the Bahamut catastrophe affect the faces of Eorzea? I can fix it!" - DW

"Does your skin wrinkle like Titan? Face red with blemishes like Ifrit? Crows feet under your eyes like garuda? Let me be your warrior of fashion!" - DW

RE: Konoe's Sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( Come say hi。♡ ) - Konoe - 10-04-2013

(10-02-2013, 08:23 AM)Elicoidali Wrote: Hhnngghh I absolutely ADORE your art style. And those corgies aaahhh..!!

You have officially earned a creeper stalker psychopath who might be interested in eating your brain umm fan. Yes.

Kidding aside, looking forward to seeing more of your works. Big Grin

I want all the creepers and stalkers I can get, I'm apparently a people person even if they're watching me sleep. 

Thank you for being so enthusiastic. <3 ;3;

(10-02-2013, 08:16 AM)Alothia Wrote: These are fantastic! Love the use of color! Please post mooooore!

Thank you! Colour is something that I always feel like I'm struggling with so its nice to hear that you like. Also I've been seeing your posts around and your character is the /the cutest/ I love her.

(09-30-2013, 05:19 PM)Naih Wrote: I want 11 thousand corgi pictures please. Heart

(they are so cute, nice style)

(10-01-2013, 03:28 AM)Kyatai Wrote: Awesome, awesome work. Love the lines and emotion. HeartHeartHeart

Oh... and the corgi pix are adorable! much love for the fluffy puppies!

I dont know why I haven't done any shibas! They're all my little babies. uguuu. Corgis are cute too but nothing beats a shiba.

RE: Konoe's Sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( Come say hi。♡ ) - Desmond Aryll - 10-07-2013

So where are the renderings of Sajet and Yuko?!

Inquiring minds want to know (meaning myself, heheh). Big Grin

RE: Konoe's Sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( Come say hi。♡ ) - Alothia - 10-07-2013

*blushes* I'm so glad that you think she's cute. ^^

But yes, I really like what you do with your colors. I'm partial to the watercolor look myself, so it really appeals to me.

RE: Konoe's Sketchbook ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ <( Come say hi。♡ ) - Konoe - 07-01-2017

OPEN AGAIN! Sorry for the long absence but once again I am open for bzns. I'll have to update the pricing and references but for now it is fine as a general guideline. I also have Picarto now, any other artists or gamers that would like to stream with me also PM to talk about it.