Hydaelyn Role-Players
Veteran rewards - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Veteran rewards (/showthread.php?tid=4657)

Veteran rewards - Brave - 09-20-2013

So I noticed that some people have already gained access to their veteran rewards.  (By using things like time cards, or so they told me)

I'd really like to get my phial of fantasia so that I can edit my character's race.  (I haven't even started RPing yet because I want to say he was originally a Roe.  Rather than Fantasia him into one)

The issue is I don't want to wait 16 more days just to be able to RP ><

Would buying crysta and applying it to my account activate the items now?  Or do I just need to be patient.  (Which I can do, but if I have the money to subscribe now I don't see why I shouldn't just tack the time on now.)

RE: Veteran rewards - erosskye - 09-20-2013

If you purchase the 90 day subscription you get the items it comes with instantly I'm pretty sure.

RE: Veteran rewards - Raccoon - 09-20-2013

(09-20-2013, 12:36 PM)Brave Wrote: So I noticed that some people have already gained access to their veteran rewards.  (By using things like time cards, or so they told me)

I'd really like to get my phial of fantasia so that I can edit my character's race.  (I haven't even started RPing yet because I want to say he was originally a Roe.  Rather than Fantasia him into one)

The issue is I don't want to wait 16 more days just to be able to RP ><

Would buying crysta and applying it to my account activate the items now?  Or do I just need to be patient.  (Which I can do, but if I have the money to subscribe now I don't see why I shouldn't just tack the time on now.)

If you set up a monthly subscription you should get it as soon as they bill you. I set up the 180 month since it's technically as cheap as the basic 1 character per account thing, and got everything right away. I have no idea if buying crysta will do anything though.

RE: Veteran rewards - Brave - 09-20-2013

So if I buy the 190 everything should come at once...

*crosses fingers* here's hoping.  And thanks mucho for the replies!

RE: Veteran rewards - Salty Lake - 09-20-2013

(09-20-2013, 02:28 PM)Brave Wrote: So if I buy the 190 everything should come at once...

*crosses fingers* here's hoping.  And thanks mucho for the replies!

Yup. And yay more Roe! I know we are on different servers, but I can't get enough fellow Roes to RP with.

By the way, did anyone else get double-charged? SE charged me for 180 days of subscription instead of 90. I've contacted customer support twice and they haven't written back yet.

RE: Veteran rewards - Nimarhie - 09-20-2013

I love getting SE's notification emails and then never hearing from them again. I made a ticket last week and still haven't heard anything back.

RE: Veteran rewards - Darkfae - 09-20-2013

Even if you purchase the full monty subscription (read: all of the game time the let you get), you still will not get your items until your free time is up. The reason some people already have them is that those of us with 1.0 accounts didn't get the free 30 days. We got something like 7 free days, with an extra 7 free days tacked on cus of the server fiasco.

RE: Veteran rewards - FreelanceWizard - 09-20-2013

Yep. And those who bought, say, the PS3 version for the early access (kind of a letdown, that Smile ) are still on the 30 days free play. Only once you actually get billed for the subscription do you get the vet reward.

RE: Veteran rewards - Brave - 09-21-2013

Yeah I still don't have my stuff =/

But thank you all for the input!  (And now that I know about the 1.0 players, it makes good deal more sense. ><)

RE: Veteran rewards - Uther - 09-21-2013

The only way to get the veteran rewards if you're in the NA region and you're not legacy is to wait it out. I'm in the same situation. I want to switch my Hyur to Elezen. I spoke to customer support recently and asked how some people have their 90 day rewards while I still have nothing. Legacy's free trial ended earlier so they have already been billed and EU players have access to time cards, while NA players do not. Crysta is charged to your card after the trial is over, so it's got the same problem.

Tough break. At least know you aren't waiting alone.

RE: Veteran rewards - Lost River - 09-21-2013

With me, I don't get charged until October 10th. So yeah.. no free stuff for me yet. LOL

RE: Veteran rewards - Uther - 09-21-2013

(09-21-2013, 10:34 AM)Lost River Wrote: With me, I don't get charged until October 10th. So yeah.. no free stuff for me yet. LOL

Yeah, I hear ya. Uther is going to be a boring Hyur until Oct 5th. Frustrated