Hydaelyn Role-Players
[EU] EEC's Moonfire Carnival, 21 Sep - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [EU] EEC's Moonfire Carnival, 21 Sep (/showthread.php?tid=4509)

Pages: 1 2 3

[EU] EEC's Moonfire Carnival, 21 Sep - Rinh Hallani - 09-13-2013

The up and coming Eorzean Economic Company was founded by a group of traders with mysterious origins. Rather suspiciously, their influence and profits have grown quickly in a short amount of time. Nefarious rumours surround their rise to fortune; some say they hire mercenaries to eliminate the competition whilst others dare to claim dark magic is involved. 

In hopes of distracting the public from these shocking accusations, the EEC has taken advantage of the festivities surrounding the Moonfire Faire to host a carnival on the sandy beaches of Costa del Sol.

Date: Saturday 21st September
Time: 19:00 UK (time zone conversion)
Dress code: Swimwear

Attractions:
  1. Moonfire Angler Derby - Who can fish up the biggest catch in 15 minutes? Open entry and a prize for the winner; just bring your fishing rod.
  2. Mysterious Hypnosius - Astounding arcane feats and dazzling magic displays for your entertainment!
  3. A Night at the Improv - Our talented ensemble will put on a play with no holds barred. Who knows how the night will end?
Security: Any mercenaries interested in helping provide security for the carnival can contact T'yareth Sehn.

[Image: Quickmapofevent_zpsdb1c3dd1.jpg]

If you need a point of contact for OOC questions or concerns during the event, I will be on my alt, T'yareth Sehn, and Taeh Marchand will be on Kaylel Wilder.

RE: [EU] EEC's Moonfire Carnival, 21 Sep - Taeh Niumoenwyn - 09-13-2013

Sounds great although not quite Taeh's kind of event; but if she isn't working I'm sure Kaylel would come along.

RE: [EU] EEC's Moonfire Carnival, 21 Sep - Sini'to Shadar - 09-13-2013

That sounds great, I'll try to be there, but since i cant promise there wont get something in the way in the last minute i wont sign up for a role in the play. :/

RE: [EU] EEC's Moonfire Carnival, 21 Sep - Dromwald - 09-13-2013

Count me in - happy to contribute in any way is most usefulSmile

RE: [EU] EEC's Moonfire Carnival, 21 Sep - M'risha - 09-13-2013

Count me in!
I'd like to join the theatre group for M'risha's debut on-stage!

RE: [EU] EEC's Moonfire Carnival, 21 Sep - Chinua Dotharl - 09-13-2013

I´ll try and be there!

RE: [EU] EEC's Moonfire Carnival, 21 Sep - Otte - 09-13-2013

I'll most likely come over and lurk as well, as long as swimwear is not mandatory. I think Otte wouldn't go anywhere without being covered head to toe in clothes!

RE: [EU] EEC's Moonfire Carnival, 21 Sep - Rinh Hallani - 09-13-2013

(09-13-2013, 02:25 PM)tracytigress Wrote: I'll most likely come over and lurk as well, as long as swimwear is not mandatory. I think Otte wouldn't go anywhere without being covered head to toe in clothes!

Nope, not mandatory, just suggested. ^^

RE: [EU] EEC's Moonfire Carnival, 21 Sep - Flynn Rosenberg - 09-13-2013

Will definitely sign up for the fishing competition.

Would also like to join for the play, I have a low level lalafell (la li lu le lo holy l's batman) who I could use for it!

RE: [EU] EEC's Moonfire Carnival, 21 Sep - Rahal - 09-14-2013

While Reiko would take a lot of convincing to turn up in a swimsuit, I'll be coming along.

RE: [EU] EEC's Moonfire Carnival, 21 Sep - Rinh Hallani - 09-16-2013

Bumping to request more sign-ups for talent! If you can cast a few flashy spells, consider joining the magic act; if you have a flair for drama, help the theatre troupe! Just make sure you PM me or put your name down here so I know who's doing what on Saturday.

RE: [EU] EEC's Moonfire Carnival, 21 Sep - Nirri - 09-16-2013

I'll probably just be there to 'watch' and do some roleplay with people that are just watching. Smile

RE: [EU] EEC's Moonfire Carnival, 21 Sep - Covikt - 09-16-2013

You can count Haru there for the festivities! He can't help but enjoy the beach, despite being buried in it most times.

RE: [EU] EEC's Moonfire Carnival, 21 Sep - Nebbs - 09-16-2013

Nebbs will be there!

Love Costa Del Sol
Show Content

RE: [EU] EEC's Moonfire Carnival, 21 Sep - Clover - 09-16-2013

I hope I can come! This is a very nice idea ^^
Now I need to figure out what character I should come as.