Hydaelyn Role-Players
LF: Moon Keeper Friends - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: LF: Moon Keeper Friends (/showthread.php?tid=4449)

Pages: 1 2

LF: Moon Keeper Friends - Michikyou - 09-11-2013

Hello,

I'm fairly new to the game and read up on my lore and such and I decided to roll a Male Miqo'te of the Moon Keepers group.

However.. to my well, disappointment. I am unable to find well - any other moon keeper roleplayers. I have found multiple 'Tia' and 'Nunh' roleplayers and females of Sun Seekers but only one Moon Keeper.
Frustrated

I am looking to establish maybe a small group of dedicated Moon Keeper role players to join my one - lonely male.

His name is: Nainh'ir Molkot
You can contact me on skype: Myrinialock

---
On a note: Yes I do understand Moon Keepers are Matriarchal, I'm looking for a few people to work a small clan with me 3-7 people at most.

RE: LF: Moon Keeper Friends - Rinh Hallani - 09-11-2013

Hi there! Rinh is a Keeper of the Moon and has quite a few Keeper friends so feel free to add me. I'll add you on skype as well.

RE: LF: Moon Keeper Friends - R'khei - 09-11-2013

I'm also a moon keeper hit me up as well R'khei Tia Smile

RE: LF: Moon Keeper Friends - Michikyou - 09-11-2013

Really looking for females, however..

It would Lore-wise make more sense for Female Keepers to stick together.

*not meaning to sound creepy at all*

RE: LF: Moon Keeper Friends - Sini'to Shadar - 09-11-2013

Whow whow, slow down. ^^

People could get that the wrong way.

If you look for Keeper romance partners, i say it's better to keep looking ingame. And not being a creep while doing that. Let things develop naturally. To search openly like that might rub some people the wrong way, and they might rub it back on you (badly).

If you're NOT. And are just looking for interested people to make a keeper tribe just like some seekers did make a hipparion tribe.. It might be better to just say i#m looking for Keeper Roleplayers, and not specifying for "females". Because of what i wrote above. ^^ People might think you're a creep.

I met several Keepers ingame, more Keepers than Seekers actually. And the genders being pretty evened out. Maybe even a bit more males i know, but that doenst say much, that can be randomnes.
It's just personal experience with what people you meet varies.

sidenote: keeper myself, but not interested in making a tribe.

RE: LF: Moon Keeper Friends - Oroban - 09-11-2013

(09-11-2013, 08:25 PM)Sini Wrote: Whow whow, slow down. ^^

People could get that the wrong way.

If you look for Keeper romance partners, i say it's better to keep looking ingame. And not being a creep while doing that. Let things develop naturally. To search openly like that might rub some people the wrong way, and they might rub it back on you (badly).

If you're NOT. And are just looking for interested people to make a keeper tribe just like some seekers did make a hipparion tribe.. It might be better to just say i#m looking for Keeper Roleplayers, and not specifying for "females". Because of what i wrote above. ^^ People might think you're a creep.

I met several Keepers ingame, more Keepers than Seekers actually. And the genders being pretty evened out. Maybe even a bit more males i know, but that doenst say much, that can be randomnes.
It's just personal experience with what people you meet varies.
Truth be told, I kind of got that vibe myself. Maybe it's from having a significant number of friends who are open about that sort of RP, or from being on the internet way too much, but when someone specifies "Only girls" when trying to gather a group of female dominant species...it can lead to misunderstandings.

Definitely always a good idea to specify what you're looking for, no matter the situation. At least that way no one will walk into something they're not expecting!

RE: LF: Moon Keeper Friends - Michikyou - 09-11-2013

Ah! Not that at all, I mean. Populationwise, there would be few males in a tribe compared to females. I didn't mean it in a creepy way.
;-; I'm a Girl IRL so it's.. a little weir to play such a submissive male style character?

However thanks for the heads up - seems every Keeper female I have met however is 'not attached' to any tribe due to backstory issues, such as: Was raised in city by exiled mother - etc etc...

RE: LF: Moon Keeper Friends - Rinh Hallani - 09-12-2013

(09-11-2013, 08:30 PM)michikyou Wrote: However thanks for the heads up - seems every Keeper female I have met however is 'not attached' to any tribe due to backstory issues, such as: Was raised in city by exiled mother - etc etc...

What are you looking for, then? Rinh has family but not any ties to player characters. From what I understand, a few families would live in the same area and form a clan, so do you want to link families that way?

RE: LF: Moon Keeper Friends - Michikyou - 09-12-2013

(09-12-2013, 11:39 AM)Rinh Hallani Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 08:30 PM)michikyou Wrote: However thanks for the heads up - seems every Keeper female I have met however is 'not attached' to any tribe due to backstory issues, such as: Was raised in city by exiled mother - etc etc...

What are you looking for, then? Rinh has family but not any ties to player characters. From what I understand, a few families would live in the same area and form a clan, so do you want to link families that way?
In a sense yes, or begin to start a new clan if possible? does that make any sense?

RE: LF: Moon Keeper Friends - Rinh Hallani - 09-13-2013

(09-12-2013, 05:41 PM)michikyou Wrote: In a sense yes, or begin to start a new clan if possible? does that make any sense?

Yep, makes sense. Only thing I'm wondering is when do you usually play? Because I'm in EU time zones so I might not ever get in contact with you in game outside the weekends. If that's the case, it's probably not worth forging a connection if we only get to play rarely. Sad

RE: LF: Moon Keeper Friends - Geisterfuchs - 09-13-2013

Keeper myself, and EU also. I kind of got the feeling that many Keeper players are actually EU-based, and Seekers are more appealing to US-players, but I maybe wrong there.

RE: LF: Moon Keeper Friends - Nako Vesh - 09-13-2013

Like you, I've noticed there's a lack of Keeper RP. I'm not quite interested in making a new tribe, as Nako has other priorities right now (plus she's still quite attached to her mother's tribe), but I see no reason why her tribe couldn't have ties to others within the Shroud. Nako was raised in a nearly-feral tribe/family group within the Shroud, but branched out to become a Wailer for a while, causing some strain with her family by doing so. She's been in the Shroud and Gridania for most of her life.

RE: LF: Moon Keeper Friends - Michikyou - 09-13-2013

I live in GMT+13, so usually my times match up with well everyone, except Britain sadly.

If not starting a small clan, i'll probably work on a small 'Link shell' for Keepers who have lost their homes due to the calamity.

(09-13-2013, 06:33 AM)Rinh Hallani Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 05:41 PM)michikyou Wrote: In a sense yes, or begin to start a new clan if possible? does that make any sense?

Yep, makes sense. Only thing I'm wondering is when do you usually play? Because I'm in EU time zones so I might not ever get in contact with you in game outside the weekends. If that's the case, it's probably not worth forging a connection if we only get to play rarely. Sad

as for this, I get usually 3-4 days a week where I am able to stay up late and am available throughout the day. I am sure we could work something out.

----

However I think it would be useful if you added me to skype so we can contact each other with ease.

RE: LF: Moon Keeper Friends - Naunet - 09-13-2013

I wish I could help, but my Keeper, uhm... let's just say she does not hold the proper loyalties. ;3

I wish you luck, though! I think a Keeper family would be extremely fun.

RE: LF: Moon Keeper Friends - Michikyou - 09-14-2013

(09-13-2013, 10:27 PM)Naunet Wrote: I wish I could help, but my Keeper, uhm... let's just say she does not hold the proper loyalties. ;3

I wish you luck, though! I think a Keeper family would be extremely fun.
Aaah, thats cool! Contact me in game then, i'm online now Big Grin