Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello all! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello all! (/showthread.php?tid=4319)

Hello all! - Naoto_IGU - 09-05-2013

--MMORPG background
This would be my first MMO, I’ve always enjoyed the FinalFantasy series and finally caved a brought this and I don’t regret it what so ever!

--RP experience
I’ve got just little over three years’ experience as a roleplayer but it has never been related to any of the games I’ve played though I’ve experienced problems of playing on a com that is constantly active, which means I am used to a slower pace of RP even if it has been a little frustrating.

--Character ideas/info
Plan wise there is nothing as of yet but I will be workingon it soon, I usually play darker characters so perhaps a deep back story will make an appearance or at least something like that will appear soon to.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light,medium, or heavy?
Erm, I would say light or maybe a medium to begin with but Ihave always thoroughly enjoyed RP so once I have the idea of things here, I really do aim for the heavy side.

--Anything from real life you'€™recomfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
Hey, I’m josh, 21 and currently living in North Wales UKthough originally I come from Lincolnshire. I’m bad at these but hey…

I work as a waiter/chef which happily funds my gaming needs,I remember my first games I ever played were Tomb raider and metal gear solid, thanks to my father which I have followed through the series almost religiously and as for Final fantasy I think the first I ever played was number eight and I have been hooked ever since.

As I said I am bad at these so I really don’t know what toput, erm sometimes I can be shy even online but I will do my best to approach people and such but try and poke me to yeah?

See people around!

RE: Hello all! - Bloodtruffle - 09-06-2013

(09-05-2013, 10:33 PM)Naoto_IGU Wrote: --MMORPG background
This would be my first MMO, I’ve always enjoyed the FinalFantasy series and finally caved a brought this and I don’t regret it what so ever!

--RP experience
I’ve got just little over three years’ experience as a roleplayer but it has never been related to any of the games I’ve played though I’ve experienced problems of playing on a com that is constantly active, which means I am used to a slower pace of RP even if it has been a little frustrating.

--Character ideas/info
Plan wise there is nothing as of yet but I will be workingon it soon, I usually play darker characters so perhaps a deep back story will make an appearance or at least something like that will appear soon to.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light,medium, or heavy?
Erm, I would say light or maybe a medium to begin with but Ihave always thoroughly enjoyed RP so once I have the idea of things here, I really do aim for the heavy side.

--Anything from real life you'€™recomfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
Hey, I’m josh, 25 and currently living in North Wales UKthough originally I come from Lincolnshire. I’m bad at these but hey…

I work as a waiter/chef which happily funds my gaming needs,I remember my first games I ever played were Tomb raider and metal gear solid, thanks to my father which I have followed through the series almost religiously and as for Final fantasy I think the first I ever played was number eight and I have been hooked ever since.

As I said I am bad at these so I really don’t know what toput, erm sometimes I can be shy even online but I will do my best to approach people and such but try and poke me to yeah?

See people around!
Hey, another foodie! Welcome!

FFXI was my first MMO--luckily you are starting out on a MUCH better foot than I did. This game is incredible. Good luck on developing your character.

RE: Hello all! - Katanyae - 09-07-2013

Joshua is my all time favorite name. Buuuuuut you're from the UK so I guess noone is perfect Wink

Kidding - welcome to the forums!

RE: Hello all! - Naoto_IGU - 09-07-2013

(09-07-2013, 08:35 AM)Katanyae Wrote: Joshua is my all time favorite name. Buuuuuut you're from the UK so I guess noone is perfect Wink

Kidding - welcome to the forums!

Hey hey, there's nought wrong with the UK... Well there is but shh, though glad my name is so popular with yourself.

Thanks for the welcome!!

RE: Hello all! - Briaya - 09-07-2013

Its interesting that this is your first MMO. Glad to see you aren't too shy to talk to some here though. If I see you around, I'll try to start a RP up with you! Don't be too shy! I don't bite..

RE: Hello all! - Rinh Hallani - 09-09-2013

Welcome aboard from another UK player! If you want a good way to get in touch with fellow EU RPers, you might want to check out Europa. We're all friendly and happy to help folks new to RPing in MMOs. ^^

RE: Hello all! - Naoto_IGU - 09-09-2013

(09-07-2013, 10:23 PM)Briaya Wrote: Its interesting that this is your first MMO. Glad to see you aren't too shy to talk to some here though. If I see you around, I'll try to start a RP up with you! Don't be too shy! I don't bite..

If it had worked FF11 would've been my first and I've been tempted by others just never have, glad I finally did with this as loving the game.

Whilst I'm kinda worried about bugging people I don't think it's right to sit around and wait.for people to approach me, if don't throw myself out there a bit might never rp ^^

Well biting can be fun but I'll shhh

(09-09-2013, 05:22 AM)Rinh Hallani Wrote: Welcome aboard from another UK player! If you want a good way to get in touch with fellow EU RPers, you might want to check out Europa. We're all friendly and happy to help folks new to RPing in MMOs. ^^

Ahh thank you, I will certainly take a look!

RE: Hello all! - Annelotte - 09-09-2013

Welcome Moogle