Hydaelyn Role-Players
Apothecary FC/LS - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Apothecary FC/LS (/showthread.php?tid=4302)

Pages: 1 2

Apothecary FC/LS - Nimarhie - 09-05-2013

Would anyone be interested in a fc and/or ls (or both) apothecary service? I was gonna call it narrow Branch Apothecary or somethhing like that.

Connected to that I had the idea of a veterinary service for our c hocobos. Smile I'm a vet tech irl (even tho I work in a factroy right now). Since we can have our mounts out without being on them, I thought this could be a lot of fun.

Typing this on my phone that's why its messy.

RE: Apothecary FC/LS - Nimarhie - 09-06-2013

After thinking about it, this is most likely too restrictive and focused. I know there are more people than just me who play medical-oriented characters, so how about some sort of "gridanian medicalsociety"? This could be like Network of doctors and conjurors and even simple wise-women/men.
A place to come and share new ideas for treatments, showing off the new wonder_drug... and even snake-oil salesmen could sneak in to add some drama and conflict.

Not sure what I would call this, it could also encompass uldah and limsa for a international network.

If anyone has any other ideas please post them Smile

RE: Apothecary FC/LS - ForestGuardian - 09-06-2013

Hyltwakka is sitting down at the dock in Greatloam Growery right now, really liking this area for some RP, and I think I'd be up for the kind of stuff you mentioned. He could help with getting herbs, or even doing some minor conjurer-type-things.

I've been thinking for a while now that we should just get a Gridania RP Linkshell together, make sure that people who want to RP in / around here know each other and can contact each other easily.

RE: Apothecary FC/LS - Iasonoux Guerre - 09-08-2013

Since my character is not only based in Gridania, but also an apothecary and doctor, I'd be interested in this. Feel free to send me a tell ingame!

RE: Apothecary FC/LS - LiadansWhisper - 09-08-2013

My character is primarily a botanist, but recently started attempting to learn alchemy as an extension of her love for plants, so I might be interested in this.  Smile

RE: Apothecary FC/LS - Torvhan - 09-14-2013

I am planning for K'mana to be a primary crafter with botany and alchemy as her main skills so this interests me greatly. Has me thinking of the healers guild from "Touch of Power."

I think it would be a great idea, especially coupled with the plague idea brought up in the other thread, the possibility of Tonberry Latern posts and help of the Leaders Roundtable a large event could possiably be pulled together.

Nimarhie, if you start this FC up I'll be sure to join in XD

RE: Apothecary FC/LS - Nimarhie - 09-14-2013

I dunno what I want to call it though...

Thought of: Gridanian Medical Society; Eorzean Medical Society (EMS); Twelvewood Apothecary Organization (TAO), but organization makes it sound too modern. Twelvewood Physicians Society (TPS, lol Office Space) also sounds nice.

Oh, Apothecaries/Physicians Without Borders! haha.. I wanted it to be more like the Royal Medical Society in England though.

Twelvewood Medical Society (tooms lol)...

Twelvewood Apothecary's Guild (TWAG xD).

RE: Apothecary FC/LS - Covikt - 09-14-2013

Haru's been stuck to gathering and crafting lately so if your group ever needs supplies that he can aquire, please feel free to let me know.

On a Off Note, You have PM's turned off, or I would have replied back Nima Lol

I didnt know they were turned off... O.o

Well if you want to join, once I get the name I like settled upon, or someone helps me figure one out, you could join as an herb supplier or something. Smile

My vote is for Eorzean Medical Society (EMS), EMS seems the most I don't know medical?

When I see Twelvewood Apothecary Organization (TAO) i think Tactial Actions Officer

I might go with EMS, I like that one the best out of my inventions. FC or LS though? I suppose I could do both though...

RE: Apothecary FC/LS - Covikt - 09-14-2013

I might be up for a an LS, but I still dunno if a supplier would fit into being a full member of a group like such. Just more or less there for requests and orders for supplies :3

I think Im gonna do both, the LS would be IC and the FC chat would be ooc... dun need both to be IC.

One doesn't need to be a member of both.

Looking foward to it, shot you a tell in game.

Introducing: the Apothecarie's Guild! I didnt know there was a 20 character limit, so I couldn't use EMS like I was going to...

Feel free to PM Taijha Tayuun (me) is you want to join as a medical person, or somesuch. Smile