Hydaelyn Role-Players
I HATE THE QUEUES - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: I HATE THE QUEUES (/showthread.php?tid=4117)

Pages: 1 2 3

I HATE THE QUEUES - S'demyx Tia - 08-29-2013

ONCE, have I snagged a place and it let me in.

Every other f***ing time I get a 'place' and it goes to log me in, it's just:

"Oh sorry, you wanted to play? Lol 1017."

How long should we wait until this crap dies down (along with the people playing?). I'm kinda ready to call it quits and move on to a different MMORPG with less problems. Frustrated

/endrant

RE: I HATE THE QUEUES - Quuyn - 08-29-2013

(08-29-2013, 03:04 PM)S Wrote:  I'm kinda ready to call it quits and move on to a different MMORPG with less problems. Frustrated

AHA, NO. You're staying right here with me. You'll get in eventually.

RE: I HATE THE QUEUES - S'demyx Tia - 08-29-2013

(08-29-2013, 03:06 PM)Koyu Wrote:
(08-29-2013, 03:04 PM)S Wrote:  I'm kinda ready to call it quits and move on to a different MMORPG with less problems. Frustrated

AHA, NO. You're staying right here with me. You'll get in eventually.

Dodgy Fine. But I won't be happy about it.

RE: I HATE THE QUEUES - Magellan - 08-29-2013

A lot of us are going through this Bud. I was in the same state of mind a couple days ago. Thing is, I want to be here. So I decided to take a week off from the game just to chillax a little. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do but be patient

RE: I HATE THE QUEUES - Nimarhie - 08-29-2013

Shhh... go hug a carby when you can and you will feel much better.

RE: I HATE THE QUEUES - Chris - 08-29-2013

I feel like they should at-least stop the game time from running down; yes I mean the free 30 days. I haven't been able to get on in TWO days and who knows for how much longer?

RE: I HATE THE QUEUES - B'rahz - 08-29-2013

They've announced that within the next week-ish, they'll be upgrading their hardware infrastructure, and that it will apply to both world sets.  Until then, things will be mostly the same, but that's something.   

They still haven't budged on adding an AFK time out, however. Dodgy

RE: I HATE THE QUEUES - xaaniko - 08-29-2013

I feel your pain, we'll just have to remain calm... Even though I am *this* far away from putting my fist through my monitor. Especially when you're trolled by loading screens and queues.

RE: I HATE THE QUEUES - Clover - 08-29-2013

My situation is even worse. Even if I manage to eventually get in after a million tries, the game lags a lot and I get a disconnection message after a minute of being unable to move.

Now repeat the process another million times and you get an idea of what my whole afternoon has been like *laughs*.

RE: I HATE THE QUEUES - lady2beetle - 08-29-2013

(08-29-2013, 03:55 PM)xaaniko Wrote: I feel your pain, we'll just have to remain calm... Even though I am *this* far away from putting my fist through my monitor. Especially when you're trolled by loading screens and queues.

The worst part, for me, is sitting here at work, knowing I'm stuck here for another 1.5 hours and already trying not to cry because I know I probably won't get to play tonight. But yeah, we're all trying to rein in our inner hulk right now.

RE: I HATE THE QUEUES - Lienayo - 08-29-2013

I find that if you serenade your log-in screen sweetly, there are better chances of wooing it open. Cool

RE: I HATE THE QUEUES - Elisea Renyven - 08-29-2013

Did you know the world is full because everyone and their brother is afking? Yes, thank you FF14 :/

RE: I HATE THE QUEUES - Cato - 08-29-2013

Is there any word yet as to whether we'll be able to transfer to and from busy servers in the future? I'm tempted to create an alt on a different server as soon as one opens up, but not if there's no chance of being able to bring him over to Balmung in the future.

RE: I HATE THE QUEUES - Syggfryd - 08-29-2013

Totally went from bad to impossible today. I think we're out until the fix. I'm hoping they at least postpone the summer event until everyone gets a chance to log in.

RE: I HATE THE QUEUES - Elisea Renyven - 08-29-2013

I just hope they don't start the free month anytime soon, that could be a bad PR for such a wonderful game if their servers weren't a complete mess. This is why I've had to postpone every Rp event this week :/ only some of us can get in.