Hydaelyn Role-Players
Giselle's Art (formerly known as Heteph) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Giselle's Art (formerly known as Heteph) (/showthread.php?tid=3807)

Pages: 1 2

Giselle's Art (formerly known as Heteph) - Giselle Friloux - 08-21-2013

I have a pretty piddly selection of FFXIV art at the moment due to a stressful job sapping most of my creative energy, but I do have some arts of my future-XIV characters in their pre-XIV incarnations! So that counts for something.

I'll start off with the actual FFXIV art, haha. Just really simple busts (the first of which is super sloppy due to me no longer having a scanner, sorry!)

Show Content

Show Content

For some non FFXIV incarnations of these same characters...

Show Content

Gretel's original incarnation is involved in an original setting horror real world AU thing, so here's her being creepy and gross with her creepy and gross girlfran (who is played by my girlfran).

Show Content

Faori's ported from another OC from another original universe, so here's some olllld outfit design thing I did for her.

Show Content

AAAAND because I haven't seen nearly enough lady!roegadyn stuff here, here's some sketches of my blood elf paladin who I'll be bringing in as my roegadyn pugilist because they are legit the most adorable thing in existence.

Show Content

So yeah, that about does 'er. I know I'll have more FFXIV art once I'm able to play and unwind and get a more solid grasp of my characters. In the meantime, enjoy all this nonsense. 8D

RE: Faori's Art - doctorgalactic - 08-21-2013

This is fantastic!  Reminds me of the old Dragon Slayer stuff, and perhaps a bit of the Dragon Age II concept art.  Keep it coming, I'd love to see more!

RE: Faori's Art - Torn Sky - 08-21-2013

I'm sexually attracted to in love with that Cathar gif, oh, and basically your entire style. There has been a startling influx of dauntingly talented folks lately, I must say.

RE: Faori's Art - rynsan - 08-21-2013

That is some pretty awesome artowrk. I like the first few where you have the girtty texture or sketches and color. I really love them, stand out really nicely. Big Grin

RE: Faori's Art - Oriel - 08-22-2013

Your art is gorgeous!  You are very good at conveying multiple emotions, and each character seems to take on a life of it's own.

RE: Faori's Art - Orlog - 08-22-2013

FFFFF, I love Heteph's design! Amazing art, too!

RE: Faori's Art - Alexis Price - 08-22-2013

I have to say I'm in love with the "Weird goat legs and speckles ahoy" picture.

I really love the use of colour in the picture as a whole and I just can't stop staring, especially at the tail... Undecided

Amazing work and style! I feel myself turning green with envy when I look at this sub-forum. Thumbsup

RE: Faori's Art - cuideag - 08-25-2013

hnnngh you know how much I adore your art! :D

RE: Faori's Art - Fates Skein - 08-25-2013

Yay Faori art!!!!  Moogle  I'm so happy you're sharing these and I can't WAIT to see what you do with the Roe ladies!!

RE: Faori's Art - Giselle Friloux - 08-25-2013

Thank you so much everyone gahhhh I really wasn't expecting such general niceness, it's really encouraging which is always great when I'm suffering through art slumpage.

I was kicked offline about four hours ago and have not been able to log back in since, so I doodled my lancer, Heteph Asanti, who might actually become my main. She fishes with her lance. She's a practical woman.

Show Content

She also likes an excess of gold jewelry.

RE: Faori's Art - Alothia - 08-25-2013

These are awesome! More please! *begs*

RE: Faori's Art - Giselle Friloux - 09-04-2013

Been focusing most of my creative energy on writing up a wiki page for my miqo'te tribe, but I took a break from it long enough to doodle the birth of Heteph's first son. She and her mother are not so pleased.

Show Content
And then this isn't technically FFXIV but it is one of my FFXIV characters, just in her original incarnation. Gretel the angry German lady with demon guts, as opposed to Gretel the angry hyur lady with a summoning problem.

Show Content

RE: Heteph's Art (formerly known as Faori) - Bloodtruffle - 09-05-2013

Hey! Wonderful work. 

I love the strong structure/anatomy and confident coloring. Awesome skills Big Grin

RE: Giselle's Art (formerly known as Heteph) - Giselle Friloux - 03-20-2014

SO HEY. I had to leave the game a few months ago due to not having the time/funds to play, but now I've been back a while and, as a result, have a lot of new art to share! I've settled on a new character since returning and have joined a new FC after my previous one disbanded, so most of this artwork is centered around...well, both of those things.

I'll start off basic, so here's just a bleh-whatever-I-needed-an-icon portrait of Giselle Friloux, who is now my main.

Show Content
You might ask why anyone would draw a freaky giraffe elf serenading an ahriman with an accordion. I might answer "WHY WOULDN'T I."
Show Content

And here is one Renaud Becquerel, leader of my fabulous FC.
Show Content

Jajara Jara! ...is not in my FC, but she is a friggin awesome lady.
Show Content

Wow, I have more art than I thought. I'll finish up for now. This is Giselle's mother, Georgette. She owns a fancy high end brothel in Limsa Lominsa I may be doing a huge writeup on. 8|
Show Content

That's good for now, I think! I hope to add more to this pile as RP continues to unfold.

RE: Giselle's Art (formerly known as Heteph) - LandStander - 03-20-2014

I am in love with these. Are any of these drawings single? Or at least have a hot relative that is?