Hydaelyn Role-Players
RP Trait template/table - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: RP Trait template/table (/showthread.php?tid=3341)

Pages: 1 2

RP Trait template/table - Felix Sideris - 08-06-2013

Well, to continue with the train of character-development threads and the like.. I decided to start this one.

One of my favorite RPG Character-creation guides is Ash's Moogle.. And here I will be posting a trait table from the one that is offered on the guide's website. I edited/tweaked it a bit to fit more in-line with what I was looking for. Feel free to take this guide and place your own information into it if you would like. 

I am attaching the word file to make it easier for you all, just take erase my entries and fill in your own! Left side is the categories, right side is where you put your entries in. All I did to get it as a picture image was screenshot my screen, open it in paint and crop it to a reasonable size. Looking forward to seeing everyone's write ups!

To fill out the table yourself, make sure you follow along with the website where it lists options to choose from to give you an idea as to what should be typed in.

Mine can also be found on my character's wiki.

Enjoy! Thumbsup

Website for the guide. Remember, use it to follow along when you fill in your table!

rpg.ashami.com

EDIT: Sorry I should have noted that this table is only for part 1 of Ash's guide, not the background part. I suppose that is self-explanatory but I didn't want people to get confused. ;P

Show Content

RE: RP Trait template/table - sanguineFenrir - 08-06-2013

Had some issues with the table formatting due to not having MSOffice/OpenOffice installed--I've no real need for it--but here's this. It was interesting to note the religious and mental (disorder) sections, and I know the answers for both of those, but did not include them.

Edit: That makes more sense; not hard at all.

Show Content

RE: RP Trait template/table - Felix Sideris - 08-06-2013

(08-06-2013, 09:00 PM)sanguineFenrir Wrote: Had some issues with the table formatting due to not having MSOffice/OpenOffice installed--I've no real need for it--but here's this. It was interesting to note the religious and mental (disorder) sections, and I know the answers for both of those, but did not include them.

I had to attach the file as .doc, because the table doesn't translate into posts well. The entire table is gone when previewing.
I recommend taking a screen shot with the Prt Scr/SysRq key, and then opening paint up and pasting the screen shot into it. 

Afterwards you can use crop, crop the table and then right click and copy the crop. 

Re-open a new paint, paste the newly copied image. Save and upload to w/e the site you use (photobucket for me), then insert the image in a spoiler. That way people won't have to download your table to view it.

Sounds a lot more complicating than it actually is. I recommend that everyone does this to make it much easier to view eachother's tables, as some people are not comfortable with downloading files from a bunch of people due to possible virus'.

Read your table, though. Smile Looks interesting.

RE: RP Trait template/table - Naunet - 08-06-2013

Docx.

Frik.

RE: RP Trait template/table - ArmachiA - 08-06-2013

Alright, I'll bite:

Loki -
[Image: bEMEt2F.png]

Armi -
[Image: fdZvdKO.png]

RE: RP Trait template/table - Naunet - 08-06-2013

I don't suppose anyone can upload that as something not .docx? I can't open the new version of MSOffice files. >_>;

RE: RP Trait template/table - Ildur - 08-06-2013

Here you go. Non .docx version!

EDIT: There! It should be good now. Crazy tables...

RE: RP Trait template/table - Felix Sideris - 08-06-2013

(08-06-2013, 10:48 PM)Naunet Wrote: I don't suppose anyone can upload that as something not .docx? I can't open the new version of MSOffice files. >_>;
If you go to the website, highlight/select the table on that website (It will only highlight/select the words in the table but dont worry thats fine) and then paste it into your word software it should come up with the table for you.

RE: RP Trait template/table - Selsix - 08-07-2013

Sounded fun, I made one.

Selsix Viedeces' Character Sheet:
[Image: 9tFV4xb.png]

RE: RP Trait template/table - Naunet - 08-09-2013

Wooo finally got around to doing this. It was fun! Though the libido one was a bit awkward haha.

[Image: mDAe7HK.png]

RE: RP Trait template/table - Twinflame - 08-09-2013

I cheated a bit on the libido thing because Megs is completely sexually incapable. I'm sure he appreciates a pretty body still, but it's not like he's got any moxy for copulation.
[Image: 1995230.jpg]

RE: RP Trait template/table - Ironpriest88 - 08-11-2013

Finally got inspired enough to fill one of these out for A'Kuri. Not entirely sure if it fits  who I want her to be, making a personality is rather hard D:

Show Content

RE: RP Trait template/table - Ashren Dotharl - 08-11-2013

Finally decided to do one of these for Ashren, was actually more fun than I thought it would be.

Show Content

RE: RP Trait template/table - T'salmaveth - 08-11-2013

I've been sitting here trying to fill this out for... half an hour or more now. Why is it I can write bios, wikis, and pages-long stories but I can't fill out a simple table for T'sal? Dazed

BlushCry

RE: RP Trait template/table - CrimsonMars - 08-11-2013

Would you recommend having this in our actual profiles?