Hydaelyn Role-Players
Driftwood Coast (Disbanded) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Driftwood Coast (Disbanded) (/showthread.php?tid=3294)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Driftwood Coast (Disbanded) - doctorgalactic - 08-05-2013

The Chronicles of Driftwood Coast

[Image: YzEMKcJ.png]

As you roam the streets one evening, you see a jovial young man posting a notice outside a local tavern.  Music from within permeates the building and spills into the alleyways.

[youtube]tyJYst_Urkk[/youtube]

[Image: d41IbWf.jpg]

Are you wanting to Roleplay, have fun, work together, and learn more about the world of Hydaelyn?  Maybe you don't know everything there is about the lore surrounding Eorzea, or perhaps you're a scholar who's been collecting data since time immemorial.  Are you a crafter or merchant looking for a trading post to share wares?  Perhaps you're an adventurer willing to explore, or simply want travelling company.  Are you easy going and looking for like minded individuals to explore what it means to be a "Free Company"?  
Then perhaps you've found the right place!

If any and/or all of this sounds interesting, please contact Doc, Desmond, or Rock in the forum for membership info, or look for us in game!  I'd like to try and develop some rapport with the folks interested before hand so that we can start settling in as soon as possible.  Thanks for your time and enjoy the day!

RE: Driftwood Coast - Desmond Aryll - 08-05-2013

Let me be the first to say Conrgats! 
A place for those without a home looking to form bonds.  Love the name and the message.

Application #1 right here.  Big Grin

RE: Driftwood Coast - doctorgalactic - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 12:24 PM)Desmond Aryll Wrote: Let me be the first to say Conrgats! 
A place for those without a home looking to form bonds.  Love the name and the message.

Application #1 right here.  Big Grin

Don't worry Des, you'll be one of the first one's running around handing out pearls.  Already have a few folks asking about 'em.  Very exciting!

RE: Driftwood Coast - doctorgalactic - 08-07-2013

I'm also interested in setting up an Associates Linkshell Network for those of you have have already found another FC/LS that better fit your needs.  A few of you have expressed this interest and I think it's a great idea!  Let me know if you and/or your LS is interested in networking and we can start building rapport and ideas!  Enjoy the day!

RE: Driftwood Coast - doctorgalactic - 08-08-2013

*** EVENT UPDATE ***
Driftwood Coast will be attending the Limitless Sky Beach Party!  Come mingle with us and find out what we're all about in person!  Enjoy some good food, make some new friends, and show off your best beach look!  Kayle, Desmond, and Amaare will all be carrying link-pearls for those interested!

RE: Driftwood Coast - Desmond Aryll - 08-08-2013

(08-08-2013, 11:41 AM)doctorgalactic Wrote: *** EVENT UPDATE ***
Driftwood Coast will be attending the Limitless Sky Beach Party!  Come mingle with us and find out what we're all about in person!  Enjoy some good food, make some new friends, and show off your best beach look!  Kayle, Desmond, and Amaare will all be carrying link-pearls for those interested!

That's right! So don't be shy people. If you see any of us, step right up and receive a pearl with your choice of a complimentary frozen turkey or toaster!

RE: Driftwood Coast - Siuane Raih'li - 08-08-2013

(08-08-2013, 12:30 PM)Desmond Aryll Wrote:

That's right! So don't be shy people. If you see any of us, step right up and receive a pearl with your choice of a complimentary frozen turkey or toaster!

Can I swap the toaster for an ice cream maker?

RE: Driftwood Coast - doctorgalactic - 08-09-2013

(08-08-2013, 10:21 PM)Siuane Raih Wrote:
(08-08-2013, 12:30 PM)Desmond Aryll Wrote:

Can I swap the toaster for an ice cream maker?

Let me see... *rummages through some old crates*  Err... looks like all I have is an old Snoopy sno-cone maker, but if you want it it's yours.

RE: Driftwood Coast - PenguinatorZ - 08-09-2013

Sounds awesome doc, where do I sign up Big Grin?

(08-09-2013, 03:17 AM)PenguinatorZ Wrote: Sounds awesome doc, where do I sign up Big Grin?

You just did, and you are most welcome here!

RE: Driftwood Coast - Desmond Aryll - 08-09-2013

So nobody wants one of these frozen turkeys?... Angry

Did I murder all these turkeys for nothing?! Sad

(08-09-2013, 09:42 PM)Desmond Aryll Wrote: So nobody wants one of these frozen turkeys?... Angry

Who murder's turkeys by freezing them?!  That's just sick! Surprise

RE: Driftwood Coast - Siuane Raih'li - 08-09-2013

(08-09-2013, 10:36 PM)doctorgalactic Wrote:
(08-09-2013, 09:42 PM)Desmond Aryll Wrote: So nobody wants one of these frozen turkeys?... Angry

It is an odd way to go about things...  I'm still trying to figure out how you got them all into a freezer...

RE: Driftwood Coast - Desmond Aryll - 08-09-2013

(08-09-2013, 10:50 PM)Siuane Raih Wrote:
(08-09-2013, 10:36 PM)doctorgalactic Wrote:

It is an odd way to go about things...  I'm still trying to figure out how you got them all into a freezer...

No, no, I simply killed them one by one. While the others watched.

But I did it for you people!  Thumbsup

RE: Driftwood Coast - Galen Gyur - 08-15-2013

Love the concept and ideas--was pointed in this direction by The Turkeyslayer. Looking forward to bumping into you folks in-game Smile